The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Anonymous

cba responding to what you just posted above before that because it is utter *******s tbh. My diet has no implications on my views thank you and i said before i'm not a feminist and as for women being less mentally able than men i go to an all girls grammar and we consistently outperfom the boys school next door so nice logic

and lol don't flatter yourself. Even if i wasn't lesbian there is no hope in hell's chance that i would bow down to someone as ignorant as you

inb4 lesbian = feminist

It is literally 100% of the reason. Lesbianism and male homosexuality is the human organism's response to overpopulation and hence a subpar diet. In nature, there are no lesbians and few gays.

Original post by Anonymous
no thank you that's absolutely vile.

yea yea. don't fap off to the thought though. i do not consent!

actually in a psychogolical study some men that what born with too much extra testosterone tended to be taller and DUMBER.
We all know females mentally mature earlier than males so enough with your bs.

as for the other points you made, hmmm. Dk what that has to do with diet, but if it's true I can sure as hell assume I'm healthy.

Women never actually mentally mature. Maturity is a function of testosterone and zinc. Men have about ten-fifty times as much zinc in their bodies as women, and a hundred times as much testosterone. This is the reason that female leaders were regarded as a joke until recent history, where plummeting testosterone levels and rising oestrogen levels (due to the proliferation of plastics, and the birth control pill polluting the water supply) has led to severe male weakness.
Original post by 41b
yea yea. don't fap off to the thought though. i do not consent!

ew why would I get off on that, you're probably unattractive and regardless your feet are probably disgusting.

Original post by 41b

Women never actually mentally mature. Maturity is a function of testosterone and zinc. Men have about ten-fifty times as much zinc in their bodies as women, and a hundred times as much testosterone. This is the reason that female leaders were regarded as a joke until recent history, where plummeting testosterone levels and rising oestrogen levels (due to the proliferation of plastics, and the birth control pill polluting the water supply) has led to severe male weakness.

where are you getting these facts from?
Original post by 41b
It is literally 100% of the reason. Lesbianism and male homosexuality is the human organism's response to overpopulation and hence a subpar diet. In nature, there are no lesbians and few gays.

looooll well your links don't work bud cos this is relationship section :kiss:
and lmao i'm gay bc of my diet :yy: ofc :h:
right so that is why my female pets routinely try to **** each other? and tbh i dont give a damn if it is nature or not i fancy women not men and i have sexual desires towards women not men.
cba with you anymore, if you had logical arguments then maybe but you are as bad as a politician, just focussing on one minute detail and ignoring the rest of what the person said.
enjoy living in your ignorant little bubble :h:
ta-ra
Reply 83
looooll well your links don't work bud cos this is relationship section :kiss:
and lmao i'm gay bc of my diet :yy: ofc :h:
right so that is why my female pets routinely try to **** each other? and tbh i dont give a damn if it is nature or not i fancy women not men and i have sexual desires towards women not men.
cba with you anymore, if you had logical arguments then maybe but you are as bad as a politician, just focussing on one minute detail and ignoring the rest of what the person said.
enjoy living in your ignorant little bubble :h:
ta-ra

And hormonal imbalances*

A good diet alone won't fix your problem. Maybe over ten years. You will need to be much more proactive to get a faster result, including taking nutritional supplements.
Reply 84
ew why would I get off on that, you're probably unattractive and regardless your feet are probably disgusting.

where are you getting these facts from?

I am probably an 8 or 9 of my race.

Research. I highly recommend it.

Goodnight. Bhosdi. :smile:
Original post by 41b
I am probably an 8 or 9 of my race.

Research. I highly recommend it.

Goodnight. Bhosdi. :smile:

pics?

sleep is for the weak aka you
Original post by 41b
And hormonal imbalances*

A good diet alone won't fix your problem. Maybe over ten years. You will need to be much more proactive to get a faster result, including taking nutritional supplements.

lol my 'problem'
idiot the fact i want to kiss, **** and date girls isn't a problem and even if it was it isn't your problem :h:
night babes xo
Reply 87
lol my 'problem'
idiot the fact i want to kiss, **** and date girls isn't a problem and even if it was it isn't your problem :h:
night babes xo

From a biological perspective it is a problem. The only other criteria for analysing your situation is long term happiness, and lesbians and gays record far higher rates of mental illness; and lesbian and gay couples and are much less happy than straight couples.

Either way, it is a problem.
Original post by 41b
From a biological perspective it is a problem. The only other criteria for analysing your situation is long term happiness, and lesbians and gays record far higher rates of mental illness; and lesbian and gay couples and are much less happy than straight couples.

Either way, it is a problem.

how exactly? there are too many people in the world anyway.
can assure you that if i was to be in a relationship with a man i would not be happy at all so false.
ooh really? wow :rolleyes: is it any wonder lesbians and gays have more mental health issues when ignorant prats such as yourself insist our sexuality is a 'problem'?
gonna go have great dreams about ****ing girls so see you tomorrow babe
I guess for a lot of people with Pakistani ancestry, they feel ashamed based on where they are raised. Obviously if you're raised in Pakistan, you'd be very proud of your ancestry and never want to hide it. However in places in the west, where people use the term "Paki" as an insult, it does start to get to you.

Where I was raised, almost everyone was Roman Catholic, of European background. I'm not as dark as a lot of Pakistanis, but I felt very dark and different among blonde hair and blue eyes. And where I'm from, if you want to say someone is being cheap or trying to play the system, you call them a "Paki". So there was a point where I used to deny my partial heritage just to not be associated with that. Obviously things change when you leave a small town or grow up etc.

Point being, from that anecdotal evidence, is that where you're raised does affect how much you will deny it. Because Pakistan does have a lot of these ethnic groups that they emphasize a lot to sometimes differentiate themselves from Indians, it gives them a way to manipulate their ancestry.
Original post by 41b

Pakistanis feel inferior because Indians humiliated them in 3 wars, diplomatically outmanoeuvred them and helped push them to status of international pariah state, despite doing equally bad things (if not worse) than Pakistanis did. National pride is a huge part of Male dignity and self-worth, and if there's not much to be proud about your country, then you will identify with some ancestors worth being proud about. Like Shah Jahan, Akbar and Aurungzeb: Afghans / Turks.

It's nothing to do with that, most Pakistanis are generally proud that they've taken on a country 7x bigger 4 times and drawn twice, also that they've developed nukes, have one the best intelligence agencies and one of the biggest militaries. Pakistan being a 'pariah' state isn't really the doing of India, it's because of the ISI's policies.
Also, most British Pakistanis barely know anything about Pakistans history, (such as its wars)

In terms of Pakistanis denying Hindu ancestry, It's simply because
a) Most Pakistanis generally identify with their religion more than their ethnicity
B) there's a subconscious view some people have of Hindus (of them being 'weakling pacifists' who worship worship idols and who were easily conquered by the invading Arab/Turk/Afghan armies who spread Islam), so some people will prefer to claim ancestry from the invading armies rather than the native Hindus. It's obviously wrong, but this is the main reason people will claim foreign ancestry. However in many many cases, people genuienly do have foreign ancestry. As Pakistan has been invaded and settled by many people over the last 3000 years, it's obvious the people will have huge varying ancestry. But most are still natives.
It's also very common for Indian Muslims to claim foreign ancestry (many of them claim to come from Pathans or Arabs)

In terms of Some Pakistanis avoiding telling people they're Pakistani, it's because of the bad reputation the country has in the West ( due to things like terrorism and violence against women)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Legendary Quest

(PS. Still Iranian :-))

No. Iranian is a nationality, Persian is an ethnicity. Not all Iranians are Persian, but also not all Persians are Iranian (those living/born abroad, for instance).
Original post by akj.latif
I guess for a lot of people with Pakistani ancestry, they feel ashamed based on where they are raised. Obviously if you're raised in Pakistan, you'd be very proud of your ancestry and never want to hide it. However in places in the west, where people use the term "Paki" as an insult, it does start to get to you.

Where I was raised, almost everyone was Roman Catholic, of European background. I'm not as dark as a lot of Pakistanis, but I felt very dark and different among blonde hair and blue eyes. And where I'm from, if you want to say someone is being cheap or trying to play the system, you call them a "Paki". So there was a point where I used to deny my partial heritage just to not be associated with that. Obviously things change when you leave a small town or grow up etc.

Point being, from that anecdotal evidence, is that where you're raised does affect how much you will deny it. Because Pakistan does have a lot of these ethnic groups that they emphasize a lot to sometimes differentiate themselves from Indians, it gives them a way to manipulate their ancestry.

I think the bigger factor is that they think South Indians follow "diluted" Islam, and that the gulf countries (specially Saudi Arabia) follow the "right Islam" and they need to be more like them. They have more ties and believe they're more related to Arabs than Indians (clearly not true) because they want to belong in the "right Islam". Salafi Islam (or near-enough) has influenced Pakistani culture and politics a lot. Pakistan have very close ties with KSA, be it through oil, labour & economy but also a lot of scholarly, academic and religious ties. KSA funds all their religious schools and "culture institutions" and also some universities and scientists (specially with nuclear research) - which are funded by KSA. The biggest shock to me is according to PewResearch 95% of Pakistanis view KSA and their "culture" favourably at a time where this has a fallen even amongst other Arab states.

I think Pakistan has a big inferiority complex to Saudi Arabia. Please don't think I'm hating on Saudi Arabians or KSA, I also say this from an anecdotal pov, and I'm aware that this is my opinion. However, I think Saudi Arabia's Islam has a lot of effect on Pakistan.

This is only in PK though, not Pakistanis in the west.
Original post by chemting
I think the bigger factor is that they think South Indians follow "diluted" Islam, and that the gulf countries (specially Saudi Arabia) follow the "right Islam" and they need to be more like them. They have more ties and believe they're more related to Arabs than Indians (clearly not true) because they want to belong in the "right Islam". Salafi Islam (or near-enough) has influenced Pakistani culture and politics a lot. Pakistan have very close ties with KSA, be it through oil, labour & economy but also a lot of scholarly, academic and religious ties. KSA funds all their religious schools and "culture institutions" and also some universities and scientists (specially with nuclear research) - which are funded by KSA. The biggest shock to me is according to PewResearch 95% of Pakistanis view KSA and their "culture" favourably at a time where this has a fallen even amongst other Arab states.

I think Pakistan has a big inferiority complex to Saudi Arabia. Please don't think I'm hating on Saudi Arabians or KSA, I also say this from an anecdotal pov, and I'm aware that this is my opinion. However, I think Saudi Arabia's Islam has a lot of effect on Pakistan.

This is only in PK though, not Pakistanis in the west.

Yeah for sure, that is probably the factor that's in mainland Pakistan. This whole ultimate respect of Saudi Arabia is following the whole Islamisation of Pakistan when it was under Zia Ul-Haq, when a lot of Arabic culture was institutionalised. I'm actually half Saudi so I understand that 100%, the whole awe of KSA.

In Pakistan, they love to say things like "she was so pretty, she didn't look Pakistani". Like when my cousins, when they get dressed up, they love saying things like "You look like a Spanish girl" or they say "Your eyes look Arab". The ultimate compliment there is to say that you DON'T look Pakistani, which is weird. It's not only Saudi Arabia that's considered superior, it's literally anywhere that looks kind of Pakistani but with paler skin. They like dark eyes and and hair but like pale skin, so southern Spain, Arab etc. It's also based on beauty standards.
Reply 94
yoo actually i dont care, most Pakistanis I know are good people, I've been to Pakistan and the Pakistanis here not ones in Bradford or what not are very very hospitle to me when I tell them i'm from Afghanistan, major props to them if anyone if it wasnt afghan i get married to a pakistani instead. i hate the government interference but new government in pakistan is ok. the only thing i found was some retard said pakistan pashtun no the same?? what the fuk u sayin, pashtuns are pashtuns wherever, 41 million pashtuns in pakistan how can u call pakistanis pashtuns not the same? they have different softer dialects, but so do all, in qandhar to jalalbad to waziri stan yh. **** all u racists who hate each other and **** all those who dont acknolwedge there backgrounds. props to the good people out there yh
Reply 95
Original post by Eternalflames
@Gul89 and @Biryani007 What does Afghanistan count as?

Is it South Asia, Middle East or Central Asia, all of the aforementioned or none of them?
That's always confused me, like where does it come under? Some people just group it with South Asia.

yoo i dont mind, tajiks and ahzaras are like central asian but still similar culture is comin to south asia so whatever man, im just proud of my country not the wars and **** but the people

Latest

Trending

Trending