The Student Room Group

When guys reply to messages on a group chat but not to you?

Scroll to see replies

I feel like the drink was talking and he doesn't necessarily want to date you - sorry.

To everyone saying him not replying isn't a big deal... I agree it isn't. However when you like someone and they ignore you in the moment it is a big deal!
Original post by phunky_fresh
I feel like the drink was talking and he doesn't necessarily want to date you - sorry.

To everyone saying him not replying isn't a big deal... I agree it isn't. However when you like someone and they ignore you in the moment it is a big deal!

Do you really think so? :frown:
Original post by JoeTSR
I'll answer to an extent, happy to go into more detail via PM. I'm fairly close in age to the guy you're talking about. More female friends than male, regularly share beds with them (though I'm not sexually interested in the vast majority of those). Not a lot of bf/gf experience admittedly, but a reasonable amount of other experience.

I get where you're coming from on that, and I can understand not wanting to get hurt again. I'd look at what you want right now (bearing in mind on one hand that relationships don't start overnight, but on the other, it's hard to change someone who isn't ready for a relationship). I know what you mean, and it sounds like your gut is telling you it won't work out. While I wouldn't be afraid to sometimes make the first move (else you're essentially screening out all the non-player types), if your gut is telling you no, then in this instance it might make sense to follow it, at least for the moment.

well he did text but it's a bit dead tbh, there are like hours or half a day/full day between responses and the replies are a bit short, not sure what to think.

Maybe he's starting to lose interest or likely there are other girls? I know I'm starting to lose interest at this point, theres not much to keep the momentum going!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending