The Student Room Group

Attempted attack on Donald Trump

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
As this was in no way an assassination attempt, would you mind changing your thread title? It's very worrying and inflammatory to read that and wonder wtf is going on, when it's completely false.

The guy had a knife though. The hand of one of the security guards who kicked him out was bleeding pretty badly, and you can make out the knife from another perspective from a different video.

Guy was gonna kill Trump.
Original post by Elise213
Metro Boomin' has confirmed he does not trust Trump... so you know what that means. I'll give it a month.

Ha! This is the best comment on this thread. Bless you 😂😂😂🙌🏾
Original post by sleepysnooze
...so if MLK was attacked in the 60s you'd be telling him to shut up through this frame of thought...?

Well, he was killed in the 60's so....no.....
Original post by Abstract_Prism
The guy had a knife though. The hand of one of the security guards who kicked him out was bleeding pretty badly, and you can make out the knife from another perspective from a different video.

Guy was gonna kill Trump.

Doubt it. The guy is already out of jail.
Original post by Elise213
Metro Boomin' has confirmed he does not trust Trump... so you know what that means. I'll give it a month.

Lols hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DorianGrayism
Well, he was killed in the 60's so....no.....

...how's that relevant?
Hates on Mexicans and Muslims.

Gets attacked by a White person.

Continues to hate on Mexicans and Muslims.

He doesn't even hate Mexicans lmao. He just wants the Mexican gov to stop allowing millions of people to flee the border due to crap security policy and gross domestic problems such as drug crime.

It's your typical Democrat spin though, don't let it get in the way of the facts.
Original post by whorace
He doesn't even hate Mexicans lmao. He just wants the Mexican gov to stop allowing millions of people to flee the border due to crap security policy and gross domestic problems such as drug crime.

It's your typical Democrat spin though, don't let it get in the way of the facts.

It was a joke mate. Calm down.

Obviously, it is Mexican Foreign Policy to send their criminals across the border.

Those are facts.

"What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."
...how's that relevant?

In the same way, your comment was relevant.

It wasn't.
In the same way, your comment was relevant.

It wasn't.

so I made a logical comparison showing the wrongness of your idea, and you made a stupid/useless comment...wow okay great
so I made a logical comparison showing the wrongness of your idea,

Well, you didn't. That was the point.

Where did I tell Trump to shut up? I didn't .

Another fail.
Awful security, i'd have them all in a board room and fire them.
Well, you didn't. That was the point.

Where did I tell Trump to shut up? I didn't .

Another fail.

...so what were you doing other than implying heavily that trump was to blame for people attacking him for his speeches/views? just because you didn't directly state it it doesn't mean you weren't clearly suggesting it. otherwise, your sentence would have been totally meaningless, or nonsense.
Original post by YourName___
This says everything about the US doesn't it. If someone doesn't agree with your views, they will try to harm or kill you. People hate this man because they believe he is immoral, racist fascist etc and yet they believe killing him is okay. Left wingers are disgusting.

Preferable to the final solution Trump wants for Mexicans though.

As a private citizen he can be as repugnant a waste of flesh as he wants, but as a president he becomes a threat to everyone who isn't him and his inner circle of angry white hicks.
(edited 8 years ago)
...so what were you doing other than implying heavily that trump was to blame for people attacking him for his speeches/views?.

Well, I didn't lightly or heavily imply that because I don't victim blame.....unlike some.....( IMPLYING THERE)

What I meant is what I wrote.
(edited 8 years ago)
Well, I didn't lightly or heavily imply that because I don't victim blame.....unlike some.....( IMPLYING THERE)

What I meant is what I wrote.

so what the **** were you even trying to convey?

"Hates on Mexicans and Muslims.
Gets attacked by a White person.
Continues to hate on Mexicans and Muslims."

were you merely making an observation about trump? e.g. "the bird tweeted", "the cow mooed" or "the apple fell"? what would have been the point of that? how does that have any constructive purpose?

there's no way you merely meant to make an observation. there's no reasoning behind that. there *would* have been reason behind implying that he was to blame for the events surrounding him though. and I'm assuming you're not an idiot who does things for no reason. how on earth can you expect me to believe your retreat here? it's far too obvious that you *were* "victim blaming". if I had said something like "the girl gets raped for wearing revealing clothes in a dodgy neighbourhood - yet she still continues to wear revealing clothes/walk through dodgy neighbourhoods" then how the **** am I *not* clearly intending to portray the girl in this scenario as stupid? that's the obvious connection - you were obviously trying to say donald trump was stupid for speaking and that the violence was warranted.

it's funny because I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are providing me *no* reason to at all. it's all too visible that you meant what I accused you of meaning. it's a shame you didn't repair yourself well enough. because now you look like you are (as you were) justifying violence against a person simply for holding views. that's ****ing disgraceful.
(edited 8 years ago)
so what the **** were you even trying to convey?

It was a joke mate. Calm down. Everyone else is.

I just told you that there isn't a justification for the attack.

It isn't my issue if you want me to victim blame so you can feel morally superior.
mfw someone tries to stump the trump
It was a joke mate. Calm down. Everyone else is.

I just told you that there isn't a justification for the attack.

It isn't my issue if you want me to victim blame so you can feel morally superior.

you very clearly *were* victim blaming though. you've gone from "no I wasn't" to "I was joking". you can't even remember your own excuses now, apparently
you very clearly *were* victim blaming though. you've gone from "no I wasn't" to "I was joking". you can't even remember your own excuses now, apparently

I wrote that I was joking already to another poster before I talked to you.

So another fail.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending