The Student Room Group

Soldiers in South Sudan are ‘allowed to rape women as payment’

God, today I've read about this, about that woman raped and set on fire in India, and about the level of sexual harassment woman face in Japan, a culture that honours being polite and honourable.

I actually feel sorry for my sex.
Sickening action and how traumatic for those poor women :sad:.
Spoils of war. Look at how many German women were raped when the Soviets 'Liberated' Germany. It wasn't just women, they raped BABIES and ELDERLY. People should give some time to look at the horrors that befell Germans civilian population. A Holocaust of Germans occurred, and the British helped with it. It does not make you a Nazi to admit that wrongs were done to their population.

How can you justify firebombing and practically wiping out the populations of towns and cities?

It was them or us does not cut it. People look back at the atomic bombs dropped on Japan, but not the Germans...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Death Grips
This isnt going to get much airtime.

People only care when white women are being raped.

Also, can we not just like nuke all the muslim countries in the Middle East/North Africa? That is like the one thing I agree with Trump on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

South Sudan is a devoutly Christian country.
Original post by TabooHistory
How can you justify firebombing and practically wiping out the populations of towns and cities?

Total war.
Original post by Ravenous
South Sudan is a devoutly Christian country.

Sudan is 97% muslim. Nice try mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

South Sudan :facepalm2:
Probably a troll anyway, if so fair play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_South_Sudan

Nice try buddy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending