The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
:hugs:

frog is dead, long live frog

i'm not ready for this news… can you give me a few days to come to terms with it :cry2:
Original post by iEthan
i'm not ready for this news… can you give me a few days to come to terms with it :cry2:

I'll invite you to the funeral thread in a week's time :rip:
I'll invite you to the funeral thread in a week's time :rip:

there are many words to be said :cry: :rip:
@nucdev for being one of my first friends on TSR (and for the butter)
@acupofgreentea for just being so sweet all the time, as well as the New Years thread
@Hydeman for giving me half the rep I have now as well as having based af opinions on threads
@DiddyDec for having top bants on pretty much every thread I click on
@Plantagenet Crown for speaking sense in almost every religious thread
@SophieSmall for speaking sense in almost every other thread
@ZuluK for giving me massive ego boner by telling me I should've won funniest member on TSR, on the crush thread
@Alexion for helping to kindle the crush thread to the point I anon failed
@Amellia123 for our 80s competition and reminding me about Tomb Raider
@greatguy248 for being one of the best and most persistent trolls I've seen on the internet, as well as being Amellia's soulmate :wink:

@Ethereal World I shouldn't have to explain why you're on here, plus you hate my moistness so I'll refrain from embarrassing you too much

So glad you could acknowledge my greatness and supremacy :rofl:
Haha that 80s competition was great! And TR was basically my childhood :lol:

Would you shush about that! I'm out of his league :tongue:
Reply 445
Original post by nucdev
I've got so many, but here's a few that I can remember:

kubh kubh aabhaar bhai!
@nucdev for being one of my first friends on TSR (and for the butter)
@acupofgreentea for just being so sweet all the time, as well as the New Years thread
@Hydeman for giving me half the rep I have now as well as having based af opinions on threads
@DiddyDec for having top bants on pretty much every thread I click on
@Plantagenet Crown for speaking sense in almost every religious thread
@SophieSmall for speaking sense in almost every other thread
@ZuluK for giving me massive ego boner by telling me I should've won funniest member on TSR, on the crush thread
@Alexion for helping to kindle the crush thread to the point I anon failed
@Amellia123 for our 80s competition and reminding me about Tomb Raider
@greatguy248 for being one of the best and most persistent trolls I've seen on the internet, as well as being Amellia's soulmate :wink:

@Ethereal World I shouldn't have to explain why you're on here, plus you hate my moistness so I'll refrain from embarrassing you too much

Original post by BookBird
Only have a few people to thank.

Thank you @Plagioclase for being a great friend, and actually listening to my anime recommendations. Also for putting up with me when I'm being a pest. You da real MVP.

Thank you @Anon_98 for being the sweetest human being on the planet. Your messages truly bring me joy and brighten my day. <3

Thank you @TSR Mustafa for being terrible at mafia, and thus allowing me to shine more. Also, for introducing me to Erased. :ahee:

I'm not terrible u scrub
I'd like to thank @homeland.lsw for his fantastic new thread for Mother's Day. Great idea!:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plagioclase
Thanks for dragging me into this, BookBird :sigh:

Spoiler

Thanks, Plaggy! I'm always amazed at how knowledgeable you are as well, and how you manage to study Japanese on top of your degree whilst doing amazingly at both! I know that you're going to be a massive success someday soon, and I hope I'm around to see it! :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd like to thank @Amellia123 and @SassKing13 for introducing me to two fantastic groups, and @stefano865 for reintroducing me to an amazing group. :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
I'd like to thank @Amellia123 and @SassKing13 for introducing me to two fantastic groups, and @stefano865 for reintroducing me to an amazing group. :biggrin:

Haha aww Matrix you are very welcome! :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha aww Matrix you are very welcome! :smile:

Yay! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :lol:

I would like to thank @Matrix123 for putting up with my weird (and not so wonderful) ways, and also for laughing at my poor jokes :awesome:
Haha :lol:

I would like to thank @Matrix123 for putting up with my weird (and not so wonderful) ways, and also for laughing at my poor jokes :awesome:

Haha call me strange but I think they're wonderful ways and great jokes:top:
Listening to Come on Eileen earlier...bad choice...it's stuck in my head now! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha call me strange but I think they're wonderful ways and great jokes:top:
Listening to Come on Eileen earlier...bad choice...it's stuck in my head now! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha Matrix you are far too kind :lol: :top: but thank you! :biggrin:
Uh oh.... it too catchy!! Hey did you know Dexy's and Duran were both discovered at the same club? :eek:
Hahaha Matrix you are far too kind :lol: :top: but thank you! :biggrin:
Uh oh.... it too catchy!! Hey did you know Dexy's and Duran were both discovered at the same club? :eek:

Just the truth Amellia! :wink:
Yep...I'm gonna find other songs to try and get it out of my head. This is gonna be tough though!
What!? :eek: No way!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just the truth Amellia! :wink:
Yep...I'm gonna find other songs to try and get it out of my head. This is gonna be tough though!
What!? :eek: No way!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah aww :wink: Matrix you are too :awesome: for your own good :tongue:
Hmm... try 'pop musik' by M.... :tongue: actually don't its a hideous song :lol:
Yes way!! UB40, Duran and Dexy's were all discovered in a Birmingham club called 'The Rum Runner'
Cool fact of the day for you! :smile:
Hahah aww :wink: Matrix you are too :awesome: for your own good :tongue:
Hmm... try 'pop musik' by M.... :tongue: actually don't its a hideous song :lol:
Yes way!! UB40, Duran and Dexy's were all discovered in a Birmingham club called 'The Rum Runner'
Cool fact of the day for you! :smile:

Aww thanks Amellia! :hugs:
Haha :rofl: I'm listening to it now - well, Come On Eileen is out of my head now :tongue:
Woah!!!:eek: Yes, that really is a cool fact...thanks for letting me know:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww thanks Amellia! :hugs:
Haha :rofl: I'm listening to it now - well, Come On Eileen is out of my head now :tongue:
Woah!!!:eek: Yes, that really is a cool fact...thanks for letting me know:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww you are welcome Matrix! :hugs: Haha oh no... I am so sorry if it gets stuck in your head al day :rofl:
Haha I was quite surprised too when I first read about it! Shame the Rum Runner was bulldozed and redeveloped about 30 years ago now!

Quick Reply

Latest