The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Awww that's so lovely of him! Haha...wouldn't have thought he was a Star Wars fan...would have been awkward if he said he was more of a Trekkie :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ikr - such a greatguy (:tongue: ) Yes I know what you mean, he said Sting was like my blue lightsaber :rofl: Oh God yes, so awkward :tongue: :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha ikr - such a greatguy (:tongue: ) Yes I know what you mean, he said Sting was like my blue lightsaber :rofl: Oh God yes, so awkward :tongue: :lol:

Hahaha :lol: :rofl:
Haha good :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha :lol: :rofl:
Haha good :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha anyways, enough of this talk about Hobbits - we are making Bilbo feel self conscious :rofl:
My friend is a Trekkie and I always ask her these really nerdy questions to wind her up.... so funny :lol:
Hahaha anyways, enough of this talk about Hobbits - we are making Bilbo feel self conscious :rofl:
My friend is a Trekkie and I always ask her these really nerdy questions to wind her up.... so funny :lol:

Why am I laughing so much from your replies? Aww sorry Bilbo!:colondollar: :rofl:

Haha good on you :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why am I laughing so much from your replies? Aww sorry Bilbo!:colondollar: :rofl:

Haha good on you :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :lol: I don't really know, in real life I'm so boring! :tongue: He says don't worry Matrix - as long as you remembered those explosions :wink:
Well it was my dad who first was like 'oh ask her about the 'Dilithium crystals' I laughed so hard :rofl:
Haha :lol: I don't really know, in real life I'm so boring! :tongue: He says don't worry Matrix - as long as you remembered those explosions :wink:
Well it was my dad who first was like 'oh ask her about the 'Dilithium crystals' I laughed so hard :rofl:

Haha I'm sure you're not :wink: good - urmmm... oops :lol: I never really got round to them, did I? Next time maybe? :colondollar: :tongue:
Haha :lol: that's amazing! (Not for the friend though) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I'm sure you're not :wink: good - urmmm... oops :lol: I never really got round to them, did I? Next time maybe? :colondollar: :tongue:
Haha :lol: that's amazing! (Not for the friend though) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I actually am... I think you would be very surprised :tongue: Haha all well, I distracted him with my lightsaber again so its all good :wink: :lol:
She didn't really mind - though she knew I was poking fun :tongue:
Haha yes I explained my situation and he joined me as my right hand man (hobbit) on my mission :tongue: Haha :lol: and ikr!!

Haha of course, I have not forgotten the mighty courage and intelligence of master Amellia :tongue: did you see Bilbo Baggins on the way? I heard he was going on an adventure :lol:

Ooh that sounds amazing! (Good choice) Haha yeah, it's very rare!

Yes!
:rofl: Currently a combination of TSR and listening to music...should get back to work soon though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :tongue: :lol: Aww Bilbo was so kind - shared his supplies with me (in exchange for having a play with my lightsaber) :rofl:

:lol: :lol:
Haha I actually am... I think you would be very surprised :tongue: Haha all well, I distracted him with my lightsaber again so its all good :wink: :lol:
She didn't really mind - though she knew I was poking fun :tongue:

Well I think I'm a much more interesting person on here, and I don't even think I'm that interesting online! :lol: that goes to show how boring I am irl :tongue:

Haha thanks...I bet he's so fascinated!
Haha good! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13

:rofl:

SassKing!!! How are you?
Ocean Rain was GREAT btw! :yep::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:

SassKing!!! How are you?
Ocean Rain was GREAT btw! :yep::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(The) Matrix! :lol:

I'm good thanks :smile: Yourself?

Glad you enjoyed it :smile: Another great live song.

I'm currently listening to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed_wB7lCRKk
[video="youtube;mGAVz_DYpXU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGAVz_DYpXU[/video]
(The) Matrix! :lol:

I'm good thanks :smile: Yourself?

Glad you enjoyed it :smile: Another great live song.

I'm currently listening to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed_wB7lCRKk

Haha :rofl:

Good! I'm alright thanks :biggrin:

Oh yes:yep:

This is another really good one! Haha this probably isn't meant to be funny but I love the he says 'eyes' :lol: and that high note! Wow! :eek:
[video="youtube;mGAVz_DYpXU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGAVz_DYpXU[/video]

Woo! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait...I'm lost...What's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone was going on a walk?! and I suggested jet packs or segways 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh OK
You'd quoted me so I thought you were saying I should you them :lol:
It's Amellia who's venturing into the land of the unknown :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh OK
You'd quoted me so I thought you were saying I should you them :lol:
It's Amellia who's venturing into the land of the unknown :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is the part where I overload you with new songs to listen to :tongue:

It doesn't say in the video, but the song is by an Australian band from the 80s called Midnight Oil :smile:
[video="youtube;9hpX6AGSLuU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpX6AGSLuU[/video]
Well I think I'm a much more interesting person on here, and I don't even think I'm that interesting online! :lol: that goes to show how boring I am irl :tongue:

Haha thanks...I bet he's so fascinated!
Haha good! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by CleverSquirrel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no I went on a bike ride up to Stanage Edge :tongue:

And same Matrix - I am an utter bore in real life, you all seem really interesting people and I'm just not :tongue:

And same Matrix - I am an utter bore in real life, you all seem really interesting people and I'm just not :tongue:

I'm sure you're not :smile: and I'm not just saying that :tongue:

Ooh cool! I bet it was great:yep:

Haha well we can both be boring irl and somewhat interesting on here :tongue: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is the part where I overload you with new songs to listen to :tongue:

It doesn't say in the video, but the song is by an Australian band from the 80s called Midnight Oil :smile:
[video="youtube;9hpX6AGSLuU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hpX6AGSLuU[/video]

Oooh interesting...I'll listen later - once I've actually got some revision done! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest