The Student Room Group

Sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
she right, all relative.

plus born in 1998 so definitely knows her shizzle.

what the heck are you talking about?
Original post by fatima1998
what the heck are you talking about?

he can be aggressive and you may don't like it!
but it depends on your tolerance level

Agreed. Its all relative. What dominance to you might mean another thing to another person.

Tis a scale.
I'm normally the one to take charge, but you gotta love it when a woman knows what she wants from you and isn't afraid to ask.
it's sex after all, and men have a higher level of testosterone so you can't guarantee...
some men cannot live without sex so you must be careful :biggrin:

Haha all of it is fine but being disrespectful or aggressive. People forget that sex is more to do with emotional connection than having animal sex
she right, all relative.

plus born in 1998 so definitely knows her shizzle.

Haha lol I laughed. :biggrin:
he can be aggressive and you may don't like it!
but it depends on your tolerance level

Agreed. Its all relative. What dominance to you might mean another thing to another person.

Tis a scale.

she told me that to her dominance is controlling and i am thinking the same thing!
but if she is giving the authority to control her than it maybe not a good idea :u:
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha all of it is fine but being disrespectful or aggressive. People forget that sex is more to do with emotional connection than having animal sex

exactly - for me its an emotional thing, but nowadays, if you apply that statement to today's society only few people, would take sex as an emotional connectiong.
she told me that to her dominance is controlling and i am thinking the same thing!
but if she is giving the authority to control her than it maybe not a good idea :u:

The way I see it Fatima is that you wouldn't let some random lad do it to yeh in the first place.

You'll trust him enough. Besides the power is always in the sub's hands whether she realises it or not.

Course yeh did.

And agreed above emotions are wayyy underated.
although as my woman Fatima said.. "aggressive" is relative ..besides I'm sure this dom of yours could open up your mind on that.
The way I see it Fatima is that you wouldn't let some random lad do it to yeh in the first place.

You'll trust him enough. Besides the power is always in the sub's hands whether she realises it or not.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NEVER EVER!
and yup- he needs to clear all the tests then i'll think about it :u:
but i also won't let him control me
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NEVER EVER!
and yup- he needs to clear all the tests then i'll think about it :u:
but i also won't let him control me

Time will tell.
Time will tell.

firstly i am asexual!
so i have such a hatred for sex
and 2ndly i just never ever let any boy to control me in any way
:u:
firstly i am asexual!
so i have such a hatred for sex
and 2ndly i just never ever let any boy to control me in any way
:u:
as yeh say xD
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Sure thing, whatever it takes right babe? :tongue:

Spoiler

yep

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
exactly - for me its an emotional thing, but nowadays, if you apply that statement to today's society only few people, would take sex as an emotional connectiong.

Yes and emotional connection is important for me than anything. :smile:

Course yeh did.

although as my woman Fatima said.. "aggressive" is relative ..besides I'm sure this dom of yours could open up your mind on that.

Guys, I think you have misunderstood what I mean by dominant. I don't mean all those crazy 50 shades of grey strategies at all.:colonhash: That is NOT what I mean.:colonhash: I'm so not interested in that stuff.:colonhash:
Reply 154
Original post by mkap
lol its so hot when a guy dominated and be's rough; its the only way. occasionally i might let the guy just lie back and enjoy himself :rofl: im still a virgin but i got it all planned out :u::u:

You can't plan being dominated. It has to be mostly up to him.

The best you can do is go to his house (or your marital home) with a butt plug already inserted, make him post-sex food and do whatever he says, and agree with everything he says, and worship him like a God, like sucking his feet when he finishes and lies back, and kissing him endlessly.

You really have to love and look up to him to be do it genuinely.
Reply 155
Original post by 41b
You can't plan being dominated. It has to be mostly up to him.

The best you can do is go to his house (or your marital home) with a butt plug already inserted, make him post-sex food and do whatever he says, and agree with everything he says, and worship him like a God, like sucking his feet when he finishes and lies back, and kissing him endlessly.

You really have to love and look up to him to be do it genuinely.

lol im not a slave and i wont worship whoever you are referring to :colonhash:
Course yeh did.

ermmmm...
I am not your woman though :colonhash:
:lol:
Yes and emotional connection is important for me than anything. :smile:

Guys, I think you have misunderstood what I mean by dominant. I don't mean all those crazy 50 shades of grey strategies at all.:colonhash: That is NOT what I mean.:colonhash: I'm so not interested in that stuff.:colonhash:
We know what yeh mean darling.
Reply 158
Only let the woman dominate me if she was older like a milf, but if we roughly the same age i be dominatin
Original post by mkap
lol im not a slave and i wont worship whoever you are referring to :colonhash:

You are your own boss! :h:

Quick Reply