The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Carr-Saunders, Passfield or Rosebery?

Hello guys, the title is self explanatory. I am applying for acommodation and I have heard that any of those halls is sociable. I am having a hard time to order preferences on hallpad and would really appreciate if any current student at LSE or anyone who has heard about this could help me with this decision.
They're all good. Passfield is in a very nice area as well and is objectively the best. (Not biased)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Econgovguy
Hello guys, the title is self explanatory. I am applying for acommodation and I have heard that any of those halls is sociable. I am having a hard time to order preferences on hallpad and would really appreciate if any current student at LSE or anyone who has heard about this could help me with this decision.

All three are similar.
Passfield is the closest to LSE.
Also for Passfield and Carr Saunders you can use the UCL Libraries which are 200m away. All LSE students have access to the UCL , SOAS and few other University of London libraries.
Close to Russel Square Tube station which has direct access to Heathrow(for internationals). Passfield had a open Bar during freshers week in 2015. Sainsbury's is nearby.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending