The Student Room Group

I have a high libido and my husband has a low libido

Scroll to see replies

Are you sure he's not ****ing other women
Original post by stefano865
Really. Why?

I think they seem logical nowadays for many people.

But love is not logical, it's evolutionary. And having some guy put his sperm into my woman would kill me personally.
Original post by banterboy
But love is not logical, it's evolutionary. And having some guy put his sperm into my woman would kill me personally.

It is all about separating sexual desire and love.

Some people can make love to their spouse and still have no-strings sex with others.

Not for everyone obvs.

Is having sex with one person for 40 years realistic?

Nowadays the answer seems to be NO.

:wink:
Stress can be a big libido killer. Talk to him and look into going o see a sex therapist although you might have to pay.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a2267/who-to-contact-for-sex-therapy/
Original post by Anonymous
and my husband could deal with having sex about once every three weeks

cos I'd gained a bit of weight.

How much weight is "A bit of weight"

lol
Original post by Betelgeuse-
How much weight is "A bit of weight"

lol

I went from a size 10 to a size 12
He gets erections, its the foreplay he finds quite tiresome. And I find it incredibly painful if I don't have foreplay.

I give him regular blowjobs, sometimes when we're watching TV and I am turned on I just give him a blow job. He gets an erection but doesn't want sex.

He had a higher libido before we got married.

I always initiate it. The few times he has, I've been on my period.

Listen you are too cute to be with him.
Marry me and we can have sex whenever you will want.
(edited 8 years ago)
I went from a size 10 to a size 12

To me if you became chubbier I will want you more not less, because chubby girls are good in bed.
It is all about separating sexual desire and love.

Some people can make love to their spouse and still have no-strings sex with others.

Not for everyone obvs.

Is having sex with one person for 40 years realistic?

Nowadays the answer seems to be NO.

Rationally i can do that but irrationally no.

I could easily do that as long as i married after 30 tbh. Principles are more important.

I'd rather a girl cheated on me and never told me than deal with the stress of knowing a girl prefers another guys genetic material than yours but likes you to just provide for her.
Original post by banterboy
Rationally i can do that but irrationally no.

I could easily do that as long as i married after 30 tbh. Principles are more important.

I'd rather a girl cheated on me and never told me than deal with the stress of knowing a girl prefers another guys genetic material than yours but likes you to just provide for her.

Bro.

'Dual-mating' has nothing to do with this. :tongue:

The thing is, the people we are most sexually attracted to are often not the people we want to spend our life with and raise children with.

An open marriage can give people the best of both worlds.

But again, they are clearly not for everyone.

I have spoken to him, he has gone to a doctor. All the doctor said was go to the gym. Keep a picture of me in his wallet - so he must have mentioned the fact that he found it hard for a bit to be attracted to me. It was just due to all the post wedding parties, and change in my life that messed up my exercise and diet routine.

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/12/my_husband_wont_sleep_with_me_partner/
Bro.

'Dual-mating' has nothing to do with this. :tongue:

The thing is, the people we are most sexually attracted to are often not the people we want to spend our life with and raise children with.

An open marriage can give people the best of both worlds.

But again, they are clearly not for everyone.

Open marriage is for promiscious people.
Are you sure he's not ****ing other women

LEL I know who this is.

OP why did yeh marry him in the first place?

Yee need to meet half way on this tbh
Original post by Vibroxitrtxi
Open marriage is for promiscious people.

I guess those who are promiscuous would favour this arrangement.

It is for people who can separate love and sexual desire.

For some people staying faithful isn't possible. Better to be open than to cheat. :wink:
Instead of thinking of sex maybe you two could just cuddle you know? Go out to a romantic date. Maybe he doesn't want to have sex all the time. Sometimes guys need their space, give him space, let him do whatever he has to do and mark the students books. When you're with him just don't give him blowjobs if he doesn't get turned on, ask him if he needs help with anything. He is a lucky guy having a wife like you and he doesn't deserve you if he said he's not attracted to you because you gained weight. Wait a few days and if he's still the same talk to him about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I think it is not necessary if that person is tired or busy on something, as long as he knows his obligation as a husband i think this situation does not come up. As a married couple,you should know your part and always have respect each other. Be flexible and considerate of others feeling. If you are stress and your wife wants to have sex with you, go ahead and have fight/sex or vice versa.
If I had a wife and she wanted to do sex, i'll do it to make her happy and pleased.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending