The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Haha yeah. Ooh I haven't heard that one I don't think...*adds it to list of songs to listen to later*

Gotta go :frown: I'll speak to you guys later :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

See you later Matrix! :hugs:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha yeah I enjoy it - puts me in a better mood too when I get home :tongue:
Ahh okay, we shall have to wait for her! Did the other society ever get approved by the way?
Oh my god same! Who shall create it? I can and then have you as my deputy? :lol:

There isn't really - people just don't expect me (in real life) to be quite so nerdy I suppose - even my dad calls me a nerd! :tongue: :lol:

Cool, oh I am still leader at the moment but when it's checked, I'll hand it over to her. You still want to be deputy, right? They're still checking it! :tongue:
Ooh yeah OK :biggrin:

Haha yeah I was just joking about- those weren't real tears :wink: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah! We should start a Duran Duran society!!! :excited: My favourite that I've heard so far is Hungry Like the Wolf :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha we should :tongue: I'm on it :lol:
@CleverSquirrel I'm really really sorry.... but I don't actually like The Wedding Album... Simon LeBon wrote that song (Come Undone) for his wife Yasmin
Original post by CleverSquirrel
It's got to be starbucks for me! Love it when they spell my name wrong :unimpressed: :rofl:

Aww :console:
bye matrix!!!! :hugs:

Byee!!!:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
See you later Matrix! :hugs:

Bye :biggrin:
@CleverSquirrel I'm really really sorry.... but I don't actually like The Wedding Album... Simon LeBon wrote that song (Come Undone) for his wife Yasmin

Haha cool

Ooh OK...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
And you think I'm such an interesting person? :tongue: It's not like I exactly have much of a life either :redface: Don't put yourself down :smile:

I don't really know :lol: I suppose I'm a bit odd and that's all most people see :rofl: But I mean come on - I beat all the guys in my year at Star Wars BF2 when it used to be on server :lol:

Cool, oh I am still leader at the moment but when it's checked, I'll hand it over to her. You still want to be deputy, right? They're still checking it! :tongue:
Ooh yeah OK :biggrin:

Haha yeah I was just joking about- those weren't real tears :wink: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha okay cool - ill start a duran duran one!!
And fair enough :tongue: :wink:
At home after my bike ride :tongue: no chance that mission was mine fair and square :tongue:
I can most certainly out nerd you (and probably most people) on pretty much anything :tongue:
Duran Duran are probably my favourite group (well pre 1985) I am quite possibly a super fan :u: I asked my dad if I could go to the Common People festival this year (Duran Duran are the headline act) and he said he'd think about it lol :lol:

Hahaha okay then, Challenge accepted, lets have Nerd off :rofl:

OMG I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PERSUADE MY PARENTS TO GO THE COMMON PEOPLE FESTIVAL FOR WEEKS NOW AND THEY WONT BUDGE FROM A 'NO' :cry2:
I don't really know :lol: I suppose I'm a bit odd and that's all most people see :rofl: But I mean come on - I beat all the guys in my year at Star Wars BF2 when it used to be on server :lol:

Haha okay cool - ill start a duran duran one!!
And fair enough :tongue: :wink:

I really don't think you're odd, and although I don't know much about you, I'm sure you're an awesome person :smile: Like most people on TSR and this thread, you seem like someone I would be glad to have as a friend :smile: I'd rather hang around with someone who like 80s music and video games compared to someone who just wants to go out clubbing and get drunk (oh, and of course listens to crappy current music :smile: :lol:). Oh, and nerds are awesome :tongue: I'd call myself one I guess :tongue:

That is not odd, that is impressive :rofl:
Hahaha okay then, Challenge accepted, lets have Nerd off :rofl:

OMG I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PERSUADE MY PARENTS TO GO THE COMMON PEOPLE FESTIVAL FOR WEEKS NOW AND THEY WONT BUDGE FROM A 'NO' :cry2:

My dad says maybe, though I said id take the train and pay for it myself an he seemed okay with it :redface:

Challenge Accepted

Original post by SassKing13
I really don't think you're odd, and although I don't know much about you, I'm sure you're an awesome person :smile: Like most people on TSR and this thread, you seem like someone I would be glad to have as a friend :smile: I'd rather hang around with someone who like 80s music and video games compared to someone who just wants to go out clubbing and get drunk (oh, and of course listens to crappy current music :smile: :lol:). Oh, and nerds are awesome :tongue: I'd call myself one I guess :tongue:

That is not odd, that is impressive :rofl:

I have many hidden talents.... all of which will be useless in the real world :rofl:
I suppose it doesn't really come across much on here, though I can be quite (very) eccentric :lol: I agree actually, though I'm just old fashioned in the fact that I like the world as it used to be. I have probably been called a nerd since being about 10 :lol: at least it makes people think I'm clever :biggrin:

What can I say? It was my favourite game - the guy whose party I'm going to, I never let him live it down :lol: I think he was embarrassed that I was actually okay at it :u:

Really?! I love that album!!!!
I have many hidden talents.... all of which will be useless in the real world :rofl:
I suppose it doesn't really come across much on here, though I can be quite (very) eccentric :lol: I agree actually, though I'm just old fashioned in the fact that I like the world as it used to be. I have probably been called a nerd since being about 10 :lol: at least it makes people think I'm clever :biggrin:

What can I say? It was my favourite game - the guy whose party I'm going to, I never let him live it down :lol: I think he was embarrassed that I was actually okay at it :u:

OMG!! I though i was the only with hidden talents!!

Spoiler

Really?! I love that album!!!!

Haha aww I'm sorry its just not cup of tea I am afraid :redface:(Ordinary World made me cry once when I first heard it but that's a different story)
I like Duran Duran, Rio and Severn and the Ragged Tiger.... and I guess View to a Kill and Wild Boys are that bad either (I mainly like pre 1985 music with a few exceptions)
However, the Wedding Album is critically acclaimed - so don't let me put you off!! :smile: :tongue:
OMG!! I though i was the only with hidden talents!!

Spoiler

Yes but all of mine are useless regarding life skills :tongue: apart from the fact that I can build/repair a PC... but still :wink:

Spoiler

Yes but all of mine are useless regarding life skills :tongue: apart from the fact that I can build/repair a PC... but still :wink:

Spoiler

hahaha i couldn't be any more alike!! I can do really random things and my talents are absolutely useless, I can do all that random stuff but i cant remember what way the blood pumps in the heart :unimpressed:

Spoiler

hahaha i couldn't be any more alike!! I can do really random things and my talents are absolutely useless, I can do all that random stuff but i cant remember what way the blood pumps in the heart :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Hahaha :biggrin: The only good thing I have is that I can easily give a presentation or speak infront of a group (even though I am quite shy - don't know how that works!
Same, I mean the sports I do I'm not fantastic at, but they aren't exactly going to lead me anywhere! :tongue:

Spoiler

Right that's it, Amellia is tired of moping about - she is off to rectify this situation :tongue:
Hahaha :biggrin: The only good thing I have is that I can easily give a presentation or speak infront of a group (even though I am quite shy - don't know how that works!
Same, I mean the sports I do I'm not fantastic at, but they aren't exactly going to lead me anywhere! :tongue:

Spoiler

I am sure you have lots of good qualities.

Spoiler

Yeah haha i'm a very talkative person!! some say, that i could talk to a bin if i could!!! I come across shy at first, but once i start talking, i dont really stop :rofl:

You can do the sport?!

I can play basketball quite well! i play for a guys Uni team :biggrin: slight problem though,
a) i'm only 5'3, so i'm like an ant compared to the guys who are like 6" and above
b) i'm not going to be ballin' in the exam hall-so it's not going to help me in any way shape or form in the future
c) Because i'm the only girl in a group of 9 guys- i get bullied by them all the time :unimpressed:
Right that's it, Amellia is tired of moping about - she is off to rectify this situation :tongue:

noooooooo come back and don't make me work :rofl:

Latest