The Student Room Group

Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland Medicine Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nikhilvasandani
Congrats! Are you an International applicant?

Thanks and yup!
Got an offer Thursday for the 6 year program! I'm an international applicant from Canada
Original post by nataliek98
Got an offer Thursday for the 6 year program! I'm an international applicant from Canada

When did you do your interview?
Original post by grvinayak
When did you do your interview?

March 1
March 1

Well done then!
Are you planning on firming it?

Congratulations!!! Planning to go there, or waiting for any other choices?

Also, don't mean to bring you down in your time of achievement, but how are Canadians hearing from their choices?! I've heard absolutely nothing. I think I should email Summer at Atlantic Bridge and ask her what's going on. :frown:
Original post by grvinayak
Well done then!
Are you planning on firming it?

I have to wait and see if I get offers from other unis before I can make that decision, but I probably won't be firming
Original post by BristolFresher15
Congratulations!!! Planning to go there, or waiting for any other choices?

Also, don't mean to bring you down in your time of achievement, but how are Canadians hearing from their choices?! I've heard absolutely nothing. I think I should email Summer at Atlantic Bridge and ask her what's going on. :frown:

Probably won't be going there because of the astronomical tuition.
It's through email, they told us at our interview that we'd hear at the end of last week. We have until the end of march to accept the offer
Probably won't be going there because of the astronomical tuition.
It's through email, they told us at our interview that we'd hear at the end of last week. We have until the end of march to accept the offer

Yeah, I know what you mean. Would still like to hear back something though, all my choices being so quiet makes me feel like my application is lost in the mix.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Would still like to hear back something though, all my choices being so quiet makes me feel like my application is lost in the mix.

Have you been interviewed for rcsi?

Nope. Like I said, I've heard nothing from anyone. Zero emails from all that I applied to - RCSI, UCD, TCD, UCC and NUIG.
Nope. Like I said, I've heard nothing from anyone. Zero emails from all that I applied to - RCSI, UCD, TCD, UCC and NUIG.

Yeah then I definitely suggest you contact atlantic bridge and find out what's going on. I was under the impression that all rcsi interviews took place in the first week of march

Yes, had my interview on the 6th.
Yeah then I definitely suggest you contact atlantic bridge and find out what's going on. I was under the impression that all rcsi interviews took place in the first week of march

Interesting. So I should have at least been rejected by now. This is strange.
Interesting. So I should have at least been rejected by now. This is strange.

Did you get confirmation emails from atlantic bridge after sending in all your documents?
I also applied to RCSI and heard absolutely nothing so far, while people here talking about offers....Does that mean I'm rejected or what?
Did you get confirmation emails from atlantic bridge after sending in all your documents?

The last one I got said "All of the items required at this stage of the admissions process have now been received." This email also asked for my contact details, which I submitted then asked Summer if they were received. She confirmed receipt of my details. All this happened in mid-January.

Did you get emails from universities thanking you for your application? Or any sort of acknowledgements at all?
The last one I got said "All of the items required at this stage of the admissions process have now been received." This email also asked for my contact details, which I submitted then asked Summer if they were received. She confirmed receipt of my details. All this happened in mid-January.

Did you get emails from universities thanking you for your application? Or any sort of acknowledgements at all?

Nope I never received acknowledgement from unis. I only found out about my rcsi interview because Atlantic bridge called me.
Nope I never received acknowledgement from unis. I only found out about my rcsi interview because Atlantic bridge called me.

Ah okay. So if everything goes through them then they should definitely be able to tell me what's going on.
Ah okay. So if everything goes through them then they should definitely be able to tell me what's going on.

In terms of rcsi, absolutely. But in terms of the other unis atlantic bridge may not know because those universities havent started sending offers yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending