The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L_Azazel
I am sure you have lots of good qualities.

I would have liked to have thought so :lol:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
noooooooo come back and don't make me work :rofl:

I was literally about to do something with my life and you prevented me :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
I was literally about to do something with my life and you prevented me :lol:

haha honestly with the amount of work you guys do,, i think you need a distraction!! and here i am :biggrin:
I would have liked to have thought so :lol:

You need to believe. Everyone has good qualities. You just require perspective
haha honestly with the amount of work you guys do,, i think you need a distraction!! and here i am :biggrin:

Boasting about distracting people isn't a good thing...
Boasting about distracting people isn't a good thing...

ssshhhhhhhhhh....... :lol:
Yeah haha i'm a very talkative person!! some say, that i could talk to a bin if i could!!! I come across shy at first, but once i start talking, i dont really stop :rofl:

You can do the sport?!

I can play basketball quite well! i play for a guys Uni team :biggrin: slight problem though,
a) i'm only 5'3, so i'm like an ant compared to the guys who are like 6" and above
b) i'm not going to be ballin' in the exam hall-so it's not going to help me in any way shape or form in the future
c) Because i'm the only girl in a group of 9 guys- i get bullied by them all the time :unimpressed:

Most of the sports I do I am the only girl competing (especially golf, but depends if I play in the ladies team) Yeah, I'm a county golf player, I've played in under 18s county badminton, I used to run in the England cross country, I do a lot of mountain biking so yes, I still do sport :tongue:
That's very impressive! Where do you play? Most of my friends at school used to be guys as I had nothing in common with the girls :tongue: Haha I'm only 5'2 and I've done okay at sport so there is hope for us little ladies :lol:

Hahaha I don't really do that much if I'm honest - I just about get the grades I need though! :biggrin:

You need to believe. Everyone has good qualities. You just require perspective

I suppose I'm not in the mood at the moment.... tomorrow will be a different story :lol:
ssshhhhhhhhhh....... :lol:

[QUOTE=Amellia123;63379881

I suppose I'm not in the mood at the moment.... tomorrow will be a different story :lol:

Tomorrow does not exist
Most of the sports I do I am the only girl competing (especially golf, but depends if I play in the ladies team) Yeah, I'm a county golf player, I've played in under 18s county badminton, I used to run in the England cross country, I do a lot of mountain biking so yes, I still do sport :tongue:
That's very impressive! Where do you play? Most of my friends at school used to be guys as I had nothing in common with the girls :tongue: Haha I'm only 5'2 and I've done okay at sport so there is hope for us little ladies :lol:

Ahhh okay!! Yeah i only play basketball!!!

I’m too lazy to do anything else hehe :P
Ahaha you do more sports than me!!!!

Coach hires out a sports hall at a local secondary school, so we practice there!!! :biggrin:

OMG i only have two friends who are girls,everyone else is of the male species!!!! I don’t really get on with the girls at my school that much!!!! Yeah being small has it’s disadvantages!!

Aha i can’t even touch the net of the basketball hoop :lol: -not cool

They tease me by saying that they can fit me in their pocket!!!:unimpressed:
(edited 8 years ago)
Tomorrow does not exist

How so? I quite like Mondays weirdly enough!
Ahhh okay!! Yeah i only play basketball!!!

I’m too lazy to do anything else hehe :P
Ahaha you do more sports than me!!!!

Coach hires out a sports hall at a local secondary school, so we practice there!!! :biggrin:

OMG i only have two friends who are girls,everyone else is of the male species!!!! I don’t really get on the girls at my school that much!!!! Yeah being small has it’s disadvantages!!

Aha i can’t even touch the net of the basketball hoop :lol: -not cool

They tease me by saying that they can fit me in their pocket!!!:unimpressed:

Awesome! Haha I mainly like doing them as hobbies even though I do compete :redface: There is a girl in my who also playsI get basketball but shes 6'3 :lol:
I'm kind of the girliest of my friends - though there is another girl I get on well with and we sometimes go shopping together :smile:
I don't mind being small at all if I'm honest - its one of those things I'm really not bothered about :biggrin: Lol neither can I :rofl:

Haha get teased a bit by some of the guys at school - but that's only because they are surprised that I can beat most of them in PE :tongue:
How so? I quite like Mondays weirdly enough!

If you are always waiting for tomorrow, you lost control of today. You never know which day will be your last. We consider the past to be real yet there is no proof.
If you are always waiting for tomorrow, you lost control of today. You never know which day will be your last. We consider the past to be real yet there is no proof.

Hmm okay then! :smile: Though I am hoping that I have a few more days ahead of me yet
Hmm okay then! :smile: Though I am hoping that I have a few more days ahead of me yet

I guess we all do Amelia
Original post by SassKing13
I really don't think you're odd, and although I don't know much about you, I'm sure you're an awesome person :smile: Like most people on TSR and this thread, you seem like someone I would be glad to have as a friend :smile: I'd rather hang around with someone who like 80s music and video games compared to someone who just wants to go out clubbing and get drunk (oh, and of course listens to crappy current music :smile: :lol:). Oh, and nerds are awesome :tongue: I'd call myself one I guess :tongue:

That is not odd, that is impressive :rofl:

Yep, I can never see myself being that kind of person...being dragged along and forced to maybe, but not by choice :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Yep, I can never see myself being that kind of person...being dragged along and forced to maybe, but not by choice :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha same here Matrix - although I am having to go to some guys party :lol: I can come home after an hour right? :tongue:
Hahaha same here Matrix - although I am having to go to some guys party :lol: I can come home after an hour right? :tongue:

Woo! Haha I personally say that's fine - if I didn't like it, I guess half an hour would even be alright :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Woo! Haha I personally say that's fine - if I didn't like it, I guess half an hour would even be alright :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha yep :lol: seeing as he asked so nicely :tongue: I don't really even drink :rofl:

Latest