Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Chant No.1
You are your own boss! :h:

exactly :five:
Reply 161
Original post by mkap
lol im not a slave and i wont worship whoever you are referring to :colonhash:

Lol. You will be anything for the right guy.

Hopefully your future husband. Don't give it out to a stranger. :smile:
Original post by SAhm95
yep

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Its nice to know that are some people who get the reference :tongue:
Never cringed so hard as I did reading some of the replies on this thread :smile:
Original post by BrokenLife
Yes and emotional connection is important for me than anything. :smile:

Guys, I think you have misunderstood what I mean by dominant. I don't mean all those crazy 50 shades of grey strategies at all.:colonhash: That is NOT what I mean.:colonhash: I'm so not interested in that stuff.:colonhash:

what about handcuffing and tying up to the bed stuff like that? lolololo
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Its nice to know that are some people who get the reference :tongue:

yh it was the best ****ing scenario possible.
Original post by Mayhem™
can't get a date*

there you go corrected it for you

Teh brutal truths mate
Reply 167
Original post by fatima1998

so i have such a hatred for sex

Why do you say that? :frown:
firstly i am asexual!
so i have such a hatred for sex
and 2ndly i just never ever let any boy to control me in any way
:u:

Hows that gonna work as a pakistani girl??? lmfao
I just never feel sexually attracted to a guy or a girl. I look at every guy like a brother even though some are sexually attracted to me and I wear baggy clothes and no make up 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
Why do you say that? :frown:

i know i am weird, i am sorry :frown:

Original post by 79deeas
Hows that gonna work as a pakistani girl??? lmfao

what you are trying to say?
i hope it's not mean :colone:
:colone:

Suppress your desires :wink:
Original post by 79deeas
Suppress your desires :wink:

errmmm...
i dunno why "asexual" catch people out and do not be rude to my hometown girls :u:
Dominating to someone or doing on each other is not good. When we say sex it should be sacred and be respected. Both are happy afterwards and no pain was left behind.
Reply 174
Original post by brad0003
Dominating to someone or doing on each other is not good. When we say sex it should be sacred and be respected. Both are happy afterwards and no pain was left behind.

You don't have the first idea of what sacred is. The Holiest thing a man can do to his wife is rough her up until she screams, squirts in orgasm and worships him to the extent that all she wants in life is to be impregnated by him over and over again.

Man knows God. God is his Master. But women, in my experience, do not know God in the same way. They only know of him as the Creator. Never as the master.

A Man who makes his woman look up to him like a God is the only one who can give a woman true spirituality. Though Him, she is connected to God. He is her Master, like God is his Master. A woman with a Man who treats her right never strays, never abandons him, never loses her beauty and serenity, no matter how old she gets or what the difficulties of life are.

Uncuck yourself and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 41b
You don't have the first idea of what sacred is. The Holiest thing a man can do to his wife is rough her up until she screams, squirts in orgasm and worships him to the extent that all she wants in life is to be impregnated by him over and over again.

Man knows God. God is his Master. But women, in my experience, do not know God in the same way. They only know of him as the Creator. Never as the master.

A Man who makes his woman look up to him like a God is the only one who can give a woman true spirituality. Though Him, she is connected to God. He is her Master, like God is his Master. A woman with a Man who treats her right never strays, never abandons him, never loses her beauty and serenity, no matter how old she gets or what the difficulties of life are.

Uncuck yourseld and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.

Doing sex is not like you are eating foods. It must be planned and it should be organized. Respect is still important to each other. Yes I understand satisfaction can be but it should be done in a nice and harmonious way.
Original post by 41b

Uncuck yourself and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.

I didn't know the pope was on TSR.,
Original post by 41b

Prove it
Yeah prove it. A girl is not an object and she shall not treat you as the owner. She is human. She should be able to make her own decisions and if she doesn't want to devote herself to you then she doesn't have to. You certainly don't own any women and you don't make it rough if she doesn't feel comfortable. You both need it to be comfortable and it has to be planned out. It's not just handed to you like food is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SAhm95
what about handcuffing and tying up to the bed stuff like that? lolololo

You know what? I actually regret commenting on this thread. Clearly my idea of dominance is not all this hand cuffing and 50 shades strategies. That's not dominance, rather quite disrespectful to me. That actually makes me sick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending