The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Yep, I can never see myself being that kind of person...being dragged along and forced to maybe, but not by choice :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I once had a bad nightclub experience :tongue: It was a social thing, I just thought I should make an effort... Suffice to say that was the first and last time I ever went to a nightclub :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
hahaha yep :lol: seeing as he asked so nicely :tongue: I don't really even drink :rofl:

Haha yeah :rofl: would you have to drink?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome! Haha I mainly like doing them as hobbies even though I do compete :redface: There is a girl in my who also playsI get basketball but shes 6'3 :lol:
I'm kind of the girliest of my friends - though there is another girl I get on well with and we sometimes go shopping together :smile:
I don't mind being small at all if I'm honest - its one of those things I'm really not bothered about :biggrin: Lol neither can I :rofl:

Haha get teased a bit by some of the guys at school - but that's only because they are surprised that I can beat most of them in PE :tongue:

Haha yeah, i accidentally joined their basketball team, i didn't really mean to!! (but that's a funny story for later :P )

I don't really know any other girl who plays basketball so that's quite cool!!!

I'm like a mix of being girly and not!! haha i'm girly in the sense that i have long nails- always polished (i hate it when it chips :unimpressed:)!!!

I wear make up but only when i can be bothered :rofl: (when i say make up i mean attempt to put on mascara without stabbing myself in the eye)

but i'm always in a hoodie and skinny jeans (i even considered wearing jeans to our Year 13 prom, but my mum has banned me from doing so :lol:- now i have to find a stupid dress-again not cool)

yeah guys hey just can't deal with them :rofl:
Haha yeah :rofl: would you have to drink?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They all will be, if I go at 8 and home before 10 hopefully there will be no real drunks :lol:
They all will be, if I go at 8 and home before 10 hopefully there will be no real drunks :lol:

Ohh OK. Haha yeah hopefully :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Haha yeah, i accidentally joined their basketball team, i didn't really mean to!! (but that's a funny story for later :P )

I don't really know any other girl who plays basketball so that's quite cool!!!

I'm like a mix of being girly and not!! haha i'm girly in the sense that i have long nails- always polished (i hate it when it chips :unimpressed:)!!!

I wear make up but only when i can be bothered :rofl: (when i say make up i mean attempt to put on mascara without stabbing myself in the eye)

but i'm always in a hoodie and skinny jeans (i even considered wearing jeans to our Year 13 prom, but my mum has banned me from doing so :lol:- now i have to find a stupid dress-again not cool)

yeah guys hey just can't deal with them :rofl:

Hahaha oops at least you enjoy it though! :biggrin: and there are two girls in my year that do - one plays for England girls!
I probably look girly (but not like 'barbie' girly) haha I always forget to cut my nails :lol:
I usually wear make up - and lol mascara brushes - the bain of my life :tongue: I don't usually bother if I'm at home though :wink:
Haha I am wearing a dress to my y13 prom (ill show you the one I wore to y11 prom sometime - it was midnight blue colour!). I wear jeans and hoodies at home but not really when I go out :tongue: Dresses are okay, personally I don't wear many but they're nice :smile:

Haha they just cant deal with me :tongue:
Ohh OK. Haha yeah hopefully :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha apparently at the last party loads of random people showed up :angry: I'm only going so that everyone doesn't think I'm a complete hermit :tongue:
Haha apparently at the last party loads of random people showed up :angry: I'm only going so that everyone doesn't think I'm a complete hermit :tongue:

What? I think it's a lot to ask for with people you know of and don't talk to, let alone random people! Haha tbh that's pretty much the only reason I ever go out :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha oops at least you enjoy it though! :biggrin: and there are two girls in my year that do - one plays for England girls!
I probably look girly (but not like 'barbie' girly) haha I always forget to cut my nails :lol:
I usually wear make up - and lol mascara brushes - the bain of my life :tongue: I don't usually bother if I'm at home though :wink:
Haha I am wearing a dress to my y13 prom (ill show you the one I wore to y11 prom sometime - it was midnight blue colour!). I wear jeans and hoodies at home but not really when I go out :tongue: Dresses are okay, personally I don't wear many but they're nice :smile:

Haha they just cant deal with me :tongue:

Yeah it is fun :biggrin:

England Girls?! Gosh she must be good!!

Ahhh okay, i see!!!

Like am i the only girl who just doesn't understand make up? It genuinely terrifies me!! Like how do you even make up!! And the weird brushy thingys and the powerdery stuff- WHY?!

Haha for me, dresses look nice from a distance and on other people!! but mum made me buy my dress before hand!! (i'll send you a snapchat of it)

You're just too cool for guys :wink:
What? I think it's a lot to ask for with people you know of and don't talk to, let alone random people! Haha tbh that's pretty much the only reason I ever go out :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha same, i dont want to be accused of being totally antisocial :tongue: yeah I guess so, I've known him since Y7. He isn't that bad, he used to bully me a bit in Y10 but I'm not that bothered about it :tongue: Amellia was very popular with the males in y10 until they realised she was a complete weirdo :rofl: Theres a fact for you :tongue: :wink:
Haha same, i dont want to be accused of being totally antisocial :tongue: yeah I guess so, I've known him since Y7. He isn't that bad, he used to bully me a bit in Y10 but I'm not that bothered about it :tongue: Amellia was very popular with the males in y10 until they realised she was a complete weirdo :rofl: Theres a fact for you :tongue: :wink:

Haha yeah :tongue:
Oh fair enough. Haha will we be getting a cool fact of the day everyday? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it is fun :biggrin:

England Girls?! Gosh she must be good!!

Ahhh okay, i see!!!

Like am i the only girl who just doesn't understand make up? It genuinely terrifies me!! Like how do you even make up!! And the weird brushy thingys and the powerdery stuff- WHY?!

Haha for me, dresses look nice from a distance and on other people!! but mum made me buy my dress before hand!! (i'll send you a snapchat of it)

You're just too cool for guys :wink:

Yeah - she's better than the boy in my year who plays for England boys! :tongue:
Haha not at all, I think I only wear it out of habit if Im honest :redface: There is only one style of dress that suits my frame (I'm quite petite) everything else looks like a sack :lol: and okay!

Haha I wish :tongue: :wink: not going to happen :lol:
Haha yeah :tongue:
Oh fair enough. Haha will we be getting a cool fact of the day everyday? :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha of course, I spoilt you with two today :tongue: we shall have to see what else Amellia can dig out of her archives :wink:
Haha of course, I spoilt you with two today :tongue: we shall have to see what else Amellia can dig out of her archives :wink:

Haha :rofl: laughed...again:colonhash: why? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :rofl: laughed...again:colonhash: why? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because... well I don't why but anyways :lol:
If only someone in real life appreciated my like you do Matrix :rofl: :tongue:
Because... well I don't why but anyways :lol:
If only someone in real life appreciated my like you do Matrix :rofl: :tongue:

Haha :lol:
Aww you seem like a great person to know irl - we are mostly on the same weird and wacky wavelength. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah - she's better than the boy in my year who plays for England boys! :tongue:
Haha not at all, I think I only wear it out of habit if Im honest :redface: There is only one style of dress that suits my frame (I'm quite petite) everything else looks like a sack :lol: and okay!

Haha I wish :tongue: :wink: not going to happen :lol:

haha!! yeah i've played one vs five with the guys at school!! I beat them-yay! They couldn't handle my swaggyness-haha

Ahh okay i see!!

I don't really know what dress suits me- i wore a dark blue on for the Yr11 prom- it was a long one - didn't really like it tbh!!

The one i've got now is a bodycon (figure hugging i think) so hopefully i won't look like a potato in it :lol:

Nah i'm sure they all look fine on you!!!!

Even though i'm the oldest in the year, i'm the smallest one there :rofl:

and..... it will happen Amellia!!! One day!!! (Tbh i'm single too, so we're all in this together [i had to throw in high school musical :rofl:] )
Haha :lol:
Aww you seem like a great person to know irl - we are mostly on the same weird and wacky wavelength. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I compelty agree with Matrix here!!! All you people are great!!! I wish i could meet up you lot!!!!!! :P
I compelty agree with Matrix here!!! All you people are great!!! I wish i could meet up you lot!!!!!! :P

You are great too Squirrel! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are great too Squirrel! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Matrix!! You too :hugs:

Latest