The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HopelessMedic
If Chelsea, city and united come back strong next year were truly ****ed. Weve been papering over the cracks for 3-4 years now and I wouldn't be surprised to finally drop out of the top 4 next may if wenger stays in.

Make it this May, West Ham are on a mad one and City still have to play us. Our board is probably waiting for the day we fail to clinch a Champions League spot. Or we could just about nab 4th but then lose the qualifier. Wenger wouldn't have passed the historic 20 even by then
Omd arsene leave already.

**** this club. **** the fans coaches manager fans board and players.
Omg I just watched the Welbeck miss and bloody hell!! Absolutely terrible by Welbeck.
Acccording to wenger "gave everything" today and were "unlucky". He spits the same ******** after every game, its such a wind up.
Original post by HopelessMedic
If Chelsea, city and united come back strong next year were truly ****ed. Weve been papering over the cracks for 3-4 years now and I wouldn't be surprised to finally drop out of the top 4 next may if wenger stays in.

Don't forget Liverpool pls.
Klopp with over £100m will destroy Arsenal's dreams.
Original post by atom y humber
Omd arsene leave already.

**** this club. **** the fans coaches manager fans board and players.

You missed a lot of commas and you said fans twice :smile:
Manager: Arsène Wenger
Assistant manager: Steve Bould
First-team coaches: Boro Primorac, Neil Banfield
Goalkeeping coach: Gerry Peyton
Head of athletic performance enhancement: Shad Forsythe
Fitness coach: Tony Colbert
Head physiotherapist: Colin Lewin
Club doctor: Gary O'Driscoll

Get rid of them all?
Original post by Lúcio
You missed a lot of commas and you said fans twice :smile:

Well there's 2 cohorts of them aren't there.
Original post by The.Joker
Omg I just watched the Welbeck miss and bloody hell!! Absolutely terrible by Welbeck.

And people wonder why we sold him
~Wilshere~ ‏@laurenx_afc 27m27 minutes ago Walking past AFTV and they're all ****ing fighting. Physically fighting. Everyone standing around cheering it on. ****ing embarrassment !

Tonight could be the best one yet. I'm so excited.
Original post by sr90
~Wilshere~ ‏@laurenx_afc 27m27 minutes ago Walking past AFTV and they're all ****ing fighting. Physically fighting. Everyone standing around cheering it on. ****ing embarrassment !

Tonight could be the best one yet. I'm so excited.

Please post links here when they come out :biggrin:
Original post by Lúcio
It's okIt's only the FA Cup man.Would you take EL if you beat Liverpool/United to 6th place?I feel like you have the finances and squad size not to be moaning about the extra games tbh
Nope. Not really a case of turning my nose up at it, just think it's a distraction from any title challenge. The only way I would have wanted to qualify for it was via winning the cup, which was more important to me than qualifying for Europe.The way I see it is it would be a good opportunity for us to play some youngsters but given our track record I don't think that's even possible.I mean we have **** all to fight for this year, if we're not starting RLC every game and giving him minutes and continue playing the likes of Ivanovic and the Mikel-Matic double pivot in meaningless games then I'm just done.I'm optimistic about Conte, though no doubt the fickle plastic twitter warriors will want him out after we lose a game - would much have preferred Simeone tbh but I rated Conte really highly a season or two ago so also looking forward to it. I can't see it truly getting back to the top in England unless we address the board though - the first to go has to Emanalo for me. Typical that a Chelsea fan wants a black man to **** off tbh
Original post by The.Joker
Omg I just watched the Welbeck miss and bloody hell!! Absolutely Welbeck by Welbeck.

Fixed
in fairness to welbeck the rest of the team were given 88 minutes and managed **** all

in 5 minutes he was given 2 chances, and converted 1 of them
Original post by Lúcio
Please post links here when they come out :biggrin:

First teaser trailer just released

https://twitter.com/Football__Tweet/status/709052900627095553
I hope Robbie doesn't edit this out. More excited for AFTV tonight than I am for game of thrones season 6.
What a way to clinch a league title 9-0 to PSG. Should have watched instead of the Arsenal game
"We will know at the end of the season how important this win is, but we knew as well the win was absolutely vital for us and we could not drop points today.

"We have shown we are up for the fight and we will do so until the end of the season. The attitude of the players was outstanding, even when our legs were less than fresh after playing in midweek.

"We kept going and refused to drop points. The players knew what was expected."

When Lukaku smashes in with Everton's only shot on target, and we miss sitters like we do all the time, I doubt I'll hear the above words uttered out of our manager's mouth.
Arsenal Fan TV is trending

Latest