The Student Room Group

Sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
You know what? I actually regret commenting on this thread. Clearly my idea of dominance is not all this hand cuffing and 50 shades strategies. That's not dominance, rather quite disrespectful to me. That actually makes me sick.

wasn't a srs question btw just incase u din know loll
Original post by SAhm95
wasn't a srs question btw just incase u din know loll

i personally don't see whats so bad about it am i just really naive lol
I like variety but generally I like to dominate and the guys seemed to have liked that too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by Hambi123
Yeah prove it. A girl is not an object and she shall not treat you as the owner. She is human. She should be able to make her own decisions and if she doesn't want to devote herself to you then she doesn't have to. You certainly don't own any women and you don't make it rough if she doesn't feel comfortable. You both need it to be comfortable and it has to be planned out. It's not just handed to you like food is

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Prove it

Ever made a girl squirt and then kiss you continuously for 5 minutes telling you how much she loves you? Come back if or when you do.

Original post by Mystery.
I didn't know the pope was on TSR.,

stfu

Original post by brad0003
Doing sex is not like you are eating foods. It must be planned and it should be organized. Respect is still important to each other. Yes I understand satisfaction can be but it should be done in a nice and harmonious way.

This is the most unromantic thing I've read. Your testosterone levels are probably very low. A zinc supplement will help. :smile:

BrokenLife
Implausible denials

Don't kid yourself sweetheart. You'll do anything, everything, for the right guy.
Original post by MevMev
i personally don't see whats so bad about it am i just really naive lol

as long as u don't do this lmao

[video]https://www.facebook.com/Juliusmagic/videos/975221515888667/[/video]
well I'm a girl and I find that gross.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 41b
You don't have the first idea of what sacred is. The Holiest thing a man can do to his wife is rough her up until she screams, squirts in orgasm and worships him to the extent that all she wants in life is to be impregnated by him over and over again.

Man knows God. God is his Master. But women, in my experience, do not know God in the same way. They only know of him as the Creator. Never as the master.

A Man who makes his woman look up to him like a God is the only one who can give a woman true spirituality. Though Him, she is connected to God. He is her Master, like God is his Master. A woman with a Man who treats her right never strays, never abandons him, never loses her beauty and serenity, no matter how old she gets or what the difficulties of life are.

Uncuck yourself and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and think "Holy ****, I'm rather weird"?
I don't like to be submissive.
Original post by 41b
Ever made a girl squirt and then kiss you continuously for 5 minutes telling you how much she loves you? Come back if or when you do.

stfu

This is the most unromantic thing I've read. Your testosterone levels are probably very low. A zinc supplement will help. :smile:

Don't kid yourself sweetheart. You'll do anything, everything, for the right guy.

That quote is not even by me. And also, don't quote me again.
I prefer to be dominated most of the time, although like to take control occasionally.
Anyone who thinks it makes a guy beta if he likes to be dominated is pathetic.
Original post by 41b

you are right in nearly everything you have said I can say this out of my own experienced feelings for a guy, however alot of people are not capable of reaching that level of love for someone and will therefore think what you are saying is batsh*t crazy.

then again, that level of love is somewhat crazy.
Original post by 41b
You can't plan being dominated. It has to be mostly up to him.The best you can do is go to his house (or your marital home) with a butt plug already inserted, make him post-sex food and do whatever he says, and agree with everything he says, and worship him like a God, like sucking his feet when he finishes and lies back, and kissing him endlessly.You really have to love and look up to him to be do it genuinely.
agree with bits in bold, will happen naturally if you really respect him and love him too much. not as a God but second to God and above everyone else (you're not religious are you 41b)

Original post by 41b
Lol. You will be anything for the right guy.

agree.

Original post by 41b
You don't have the first idea of what sacred is. The Holiest thing a man can do to his wife is rough her up until she screams, squirts in orgasm and worships him to the extent that all she wants in life is to be impregnated by him over and over again.

yup don't know if it's the holiest thing but it certainly is something.

Original post by 41b
Man knows God. God is his Master. But women, in my experience, do not know God in the same way. They only know of him as the Creator. Never as the master.

A Man who makes his woman look up to him like a God is the only one who can give a woman true spirituality. Though Him, she is connected to God. He is her Master, like God is his Master. A woman with a Man who treats her right never strays, never abandons him, never loses her beauty and serenity, no matter how old she gets or what the difficulties of life are.

agree agree agree.

most people will not reach this level of love though, or do not possess this TYPE of love, similarly not many people in this world are worthy of this kind of love thus it is not received. When the man is worthy, and the women has the capability - what you've said is basically the truth.
Original post by 41b

Uncuck yourself and treat your woman as your possession, and expect nothing less than for her to treat you as her Owner. It is Holy and Right.

errrrrr no thanks.. not for me anyway.
you don't treat her as a possession, you treat her right and she will end up giving herself to you as a possession to cherish forever.
Reply 192
Original post by Supersaps
Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and think "Holy ****, I'm rather weird"?

No, not at all. On the contrary, I am intensely proud of my religiosity and awareness of Tradition. Perhaps if more men in your society were one with God, this country would not be in freefall and your people would not be on the path to extinction.

BrokenLife

That quote is not even by me. And also, don't quote me again.

:sigh: You're so dim. How do you cross the road, or cook your food, without killing yourself? You should know, green means walk and red means stop.

Original post by Anonymous
you are right in nearly everything you have said I can say this out of my own experienced feelings for a guy, however alot of people are not capable of reaching that level of love for someone and will therefore think what you are saying is batsh*t crazy. then again, that level of love is somewhat crazy.

I think 80% of girls are able to reach it if they eat the right food. I think so many cannot these days because they have nutritional deficiencies due to the low quality food available these days and hormonal imbalances as a result. If you search some of my other posts you will see me talk at length on the subject.
Original post by 41b
No, not at all. On the contrary, I am intensely proud of my religiosity and awareness of Tradition. Perhaps if more men in your society were one with God, this country would not be in freefall and your people would not be on the path to extinction.

Are you Catholic?
Im 9 and what is this?
Why would I ever submit?

Ayo my yute u can't eat pumpum, and try draw my zoot NOWAY
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending