The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by janeyiffey
In reply to all your comments, I am not withholding sex at all. I have initiated sex multiple times but HE stops anything as there is no protection. We are not having sex because no contraception is being used. He won't wear a condom and I'm taking a break from the implant. After 6 years of myself on contraception, don't you think it's fair if he takes some control in the matter?
I can afford to buy condoms, there is nowhere in my post that says I can't. In my post I say that HE finds them much too expensive so therefore, thinks it's a waste of money to buy them when I can get the implant for no cost. I am in no way asking for him to buy the condoms. I bought the condoms, and will again, with my own money.
I'm in no way whining in my post that I'm not having sex. I posted my problem to gain other people's opinions as this is the first I've had to deal with something like this. I'm not pushing him or anything. I came here to find help in what way I could approach the matter.

Make sure his pull out game is strong
Original post by TheMcSame
You can only draw conclusions from the information you're given, which was exactly what I was doing. Given that there's now new information, the table may well be flipped onto him being the bad guy. But based on the OP, she certainly seemed like the so called 'bad guy' out of the two.

New information has been given to you, she has said she isn't withholding sex.

I disagree. I think his behaviour (getting angry and throwing a tantrum) is disrespectful and out of line, regardless of whether he wants to wear them or not acting like a child and throwing a strop in tescos is not acceptable. Boy can't seem to have an adult conversation.
Original post by Mayhem™
I think we've found your boyfriend

Why do you write in Italics? It looks retarded, like you're quoting someone.
Original post by TheMcSame
You can only draw conclusions from the information you're given, which was exactly what I was doing. Given that there's now new information, the table may well be flipped onto him being the bad guy. But based on the OP, she certainly seemed like the so called 'bad guy' out of the two.

Regardless of if she was withholding sex or not, what makes it okay for him to throw a tantrum in a supermarket about buying condoms? Guy needs to grow the **** up.
Ok look it's obvious why he doesn't want to wear a condom. The reason is he struggles to get aroused when using a condom. Therefore he will refuse to wear one. You must be more understanding of your boyfriend. This is clearly a terrifying ordeal for him. Don't do ultimatums, that's very poor relationship management and will lead to breakdown in the future. However this could also be related to a stressful
Incident and when mentioned he does as you say go in a mood. Support your boyfriend. Don't suffocate him.
Original post by shades1984
Ok look it's obvious why he doesn't want to wear a condom. The reason is he struggles to get aroused when using a condom. Therefore he will refuse to wear one. You must be more understanding of your boyfriend. This is clearly a terrifying ordeal for him. Don't do ultimatums, that's very poor relationship management and will lead to breakdown in the future. However this could also be related to a stressful
Incident and when mentioned he does as you say go in a mood. Support your boyfriend. Don't suffocate him.

how about we flip this and say the boyfriend must be more understanding of OP and let OP not have to have the contraception thing inside her. Clearly she doesn't want to use that **** anymore after using it for 6 years. It's poor relationship management when the boyfriend refuses to do anything for OP even though she's gladly done the contraceptive thing just for her boyfriend for a very long time.
Your boyfriend sounds immature. Have you considered the pills?
Original post by popcornjpg
And by effect, do you mean the cringeworthy effect? If so, carry on.

With 3 gems and 2 followers, I really don't think you're in a position to judge me.
How is this non-issue an issue? Reasons why i hate people. Don't give in and have sex with him until he puts the condom on, simples.
Reply 49
Original post by Mayhem™
With 3 gems and 2 followers, I really don't think you're in a position to judge me.

With comments like that, EVERYONE is in a position to judge you.
Original post by Mayhem™

Oh, but I think I am. The fact that you think having more followers makes you better than someone is rather pathetic.
Oh, but I think I am. The fact that you think having more followers makes you better than someone is rather pathetic.

I don't think that, but you're criticising my behaviour on here, when people clearly seem to take benefit from it.
Original post by Mayhem™
I don't think that, but you're criticising my behaviour on here, when people clearly seem to take benefit from it.

Wait, what? How do people benefit from you writing in Italics? That is hilarious.
Wait, what? How do people benefit from you writing in Italics? That is hilarious.

How am I supposed to know;why don't you ask everyone that reps me the question?
(edited 8 years ago)
The answer is simple,,no glove,no love.

There really is no excuse. You can get really superfine condoms now and it really is as close to bare as you can get..
Original post by whorace
I kind of feel him (not in the gay way), if you've been having sex for all that time and now he has to wear something that makes it less sensitive and less pleasurable he's going to need some time to adjust and he'll probably be less aroused for a while.

Yes I agree, not only that. The principle is that you're ****ing your girl for so long without a condom and now she wants you to put one on (logic aside) it is undignifying..
Original post by MJ1012
With comments like that, EVERYONE is in a position to judge you.

omg what he said is the saddest thing ive ever read.
Original post by loveleest
Your boyfriend sounds immature. Have you considered the pills?

She's been using contraception for 6 years. Why should she have to put more chemicals in her just for him?
condoms ****ing hurt, they are either too loose or too tight and it's nigh on impossible to cum in them. I couldn't even feel when my cock was in while shagging a virgin once. ugh it's understandable.
Expensive? Get a C- Card

Latest

Trending

Trending