The Student Room Group

After Chicago, I'm a trump supporter!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Death Grips
This is weak trolling
You should be ashamed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're just upset lol. My vote will be definitely real whether you like it or not.

But seriously I have been on the fence since justice scalia died on whether to vote for him or not. But after this I decided I'd vote for trump because his cause is a serious enough issue even if I don't agree with him on abortion or marriage.
Original post by nrb17
I feel like some anti trump people hate America and I want to be on the side that doesn't hate.

Donald Trump hates everyone and he just throws around the claim that people that don't support him hate America.
Reply 42
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Donald Trump hates everyone and he just throws around the claim that people that don't support him hate America.

uh no he didn't make those anitrump protestors tear down the American flag and erect the Mexican flag... So stupid because many Mexicans hate black people and discriminate against them the hardest especially in the southwest. And what other country really is their home if not America? They've been here centuries yet you don't want to claim what's yours is yoursd. Despite their ancestors fighting hard for them it to be theirs. And they have a black president. Yet still whine. They're going to whine themselves back into discrimination days. And it's going to be too late. And the anti trump people do hate America. They hate free speech. They hate freedom. There was an anti trump protester who said Africa first and said that's why he hated trump. When the only country that fool ever knew was America. And in the long run if trump became president he'll be grateful.

And trump doesn't spew hate. He proposes enforcing residents to obey the law that's what they should do.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 43
Where is the test people have spoken of?
Reply 44
Original post by Josb
Where is the test people have spoken of?

https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

here it is
Reply 45
Original post by whorace
I did the test and apparently I side with Cruz 86% of the time and Rubio and Trump 81%, i'm a little harsh on illegal immigrants which is probably why the trump score is so high. Clinton 36%, Sanders 30% :lol:

Yeah I side with cruz 81% of the time and Donald trump 80% of the time. The ben carson 75% of the time and then Rubio 75% of the time. This was before ben carson dropped out officially. I'd love cruz if he were real. But he doesn't really seem real on any of the issues and with illegal immigration he's been on both sides so I don't see how to trust him. Now if he were running against Hillary Clinton I'd vote for him.

I agree with sanders 55% of the time we agree on marriage and a few other issues. Hillary Clinton I think was in the 30's somewhere. I think barack Obama did well with foreign affairs and she was apart of his administration but I don't even give her credit for that. So...

I am also apart of the constitutional part and secondly republican and thirdly libertarian. But I feel like I'm more libertarian on the issues except abortion which I can explain in a libertaraian way though.
Reply 46
Original post by nrb17
Yeah I side with cruz 81% of the time and Donald trump 80% of the time. The ben carson 75% of the time and then Rubio 75% of the time. This was before ben carson dropped out officially. I'd love cruz if he were real. But he doesn't really seem real on any of the issues and with illegal immigration he's been on both sides so I don't see how to trust him. Now if he were running against Hillary Clinton I'd vote for him.

I agree with sanders 55% of the time we agree on marriage and a few other issues. Hillary Clinton I think was in the 30's somewhere. I think barack Obama did well with foreign affairs and she was apart of his administration but I don't even give her credit for that. So...

I am also apart of the constitutional part and secondly republican and thirdly libertarian. But I feel like I'm more libertarian on the issues except abortion which I can explain in a libertaraian way though.

Interesting, Sanders was my lowest, I don't identify as libertarian and support quite conservative policy, but I do think enterprise should triumph over poorly planned intervention.
Reply 47

I side with Trump too (77%), but I think there are too many immigration questions and it biaises the results.
Reply 48
Original post by whorace
Interesting, Sanders was my lowest, I don't identify as libertarian and support quite conservative policy, but I do think enterprise should triumph over poorly planned intervention.

weird I took the test this time I agreed with Bernie 33% of the time lol... But everything else is about the same. Top three were Donald trump Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio still. Trump and cruz were tied. Gary Johnson was fourth I think a libertarian and kasich was fifth. Maybe they rearranged because ben carson left I guess.

Anyway I tend to vote for conservatives. At the beginning of the gop race I was for Scott Walker Rand Paul Mike Huckabee and Marco Rubio. Mainly right wingers I guess. I have never wanted to vote for a liberal.
Reply 49
Original post by Josb
I side with Trump too (77%), but I think there are too many immigration questions and it biaises the results.

Agreed, only one science question as well could use a bit of improvement (I bet Cruz denies evolution for example).
Reply 50
Original post by nrb17
weird I took the test this time I agreed with Bernie 33% of the time lol... But everything else is about the same. Top three were Donald trump Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio still. Trump and cruz were tied. Gary Johnson was fourth I think a libertarian and kasich was fifth. Maybe they rearranged because ben carson left I guess.

Anyway I tend to vote for conservatives. At the beginning of the gop race I was for Scott Walker Rand Paul Mike Huckabee and Marco Rubio. Mainly right wingers I guess. I have never wanted to vote for a liberal.

I got Gary Johnson and then Kasich as well so we're probably quite similar. I was never a fan of Rand Paul he's too academic and doesn't know how to run an effective campaign. If he can't run an effective campaign I doubt he can run an effective government.
Reply 51
Original post by whorace
Agreed, only one science question as well could use a bit of improvement (I bet Cruz denies evolution for example).

Yes, it's strange that there is no question on Darwin/creationism or stem cells. Thus, it says I side with Cruz (75%), whilst I know it's not the case.
I also say that I support abortion and it's very important to me, as well as legalising drugs, etc. but it doesn't show very well in the results.
Reply 52
Original post by Josb

Yeah I preferred it that way. My main issues are abortion first and foremost then illegal immigration drugs and penalties for such offenses and the death penalty. All other stuff isn't as important to me.
Watch this. A time when the Republican party was actually sane and reasonable, not filled with fascist rhetoric from insane, failed 'businessmen'.

[video="youtube;vBWUOOzuWIY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBWUOOzuWIY[/video]
Reply 54
Original post by EconObsessed
Watch this. A time when the Republican party was actually sane and reasonable, not filled with fascist rhetoric from insane, failed 'businessmen'.

[video="youtube;vBWUOOzuWIY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBWUOOzuWIY[/video]

The funny thing is you Europeans don't even wan legal immigration. So you're far worst than trump. As he approves of immigration and immigrants he is the son and husband and ex huband of immigrants. But they are legal.... That's what this country was originally for legal immigration not illegal immigration. And Reagan was no good for the counry neither were the bushes. Well maye the firstone did right at the gulf war and the judge but I consider Reagan to have failed conservatives end of story.
Reply 55
Original post by whorace
I got Gary Johnson and then Kasich as well so we're probably quite similar. I was never a fan of Rand Paul he's too academic and doesn't know how to run an effective campaign. If he can't run an effective campaign I doubt he can run an effective government.

Well I agreed with him on abortion death penalty and partially on marriage and economy plus I agreed with actually on a few foreign policies as well. I agreed with him more than most other candidates even though I kind of disagreed with him on abortion since he believed in an exception for life with abortion that exception is ok to me when voting for a candidate. Scott walker was on point when it came to abortion imo. I would have actually voted for him over rand paul had they made it to Nevada.

Quick Reply

Latest