The Student Room Group

new nose stud so long its piercing my septum too?!

i got my nose pierced today with a 10mm long nose stud but as it was done with a gun, it had a pointed part at the end thats now inside my nostril, but its so long that its got stuck in my septum..ive cleaned it but the bar is long and trapped in my nose, i dont know how to take it out because on one end theres this big pointed part and then the other is the jewel. will one screw out? help!
Reply 1
If its similar to this:
image.jpeg
It looks like the jewel will screw out. If you are worried go back to wear you got it done and ask them. Can you remeber how they put it in? In my opinion i would go back asap and just ask them to help you because it could go wrong. Remeber don't stress, it will be fine in the end 😊
Reply 2
Original post by Roisinnm
If its similar to this:
image.jpeg
It looks like the jewel will screw out. If you are worried go back to wear you got it done and ask them. Can you remeber how they put it in? In my opinion i would go back asap and just ask them to help you because it could go wrong. Remeber don't stress, it will be fine in the end 😊

it looks like this:
Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 19.29.08.png

will the pointed bit screw out? it was done with a gun, its the first time ive had a piercing with a gun, the actual piercing in the nostril is fine, its the inside of my nose thats hurting!
Reply 3
help, anyone??
Reply 4
Why on God's green earth did you get it done with a gun? Are you insane? All piercings, body especially, should be done with needles. Sterile, large needles. On another point I would go and buy a new piercing ASAP. Like, tomorrow. When you get it, steralise it and then put it in. It shouldn't be this long. if you can bend it into an L try that. You might need pliers.

Source: I have many piercings
Reply 5
Original post by D8238
Why on God's green earth did you get it done with a gun? Are you insane? All piercings, body especially, should be done with needles. Sterile, large needles. On another point I would go and buy a new piercing ASAP. Like, tomorrow. When you get it, steralise it and then put it in. It shouldn't be this long. if you can bend it into an L try that. You might need pliers.

Source: I have many piercings

why are you acting like that? i have 9 piercings myself too so youre not that special, i didnt know it was going to be with a gun until i was lying down on the table and she whipped it out and did it within seconds, its not like i had a choice
Reply 6
Original post by Justmoll28
why are you acting like that? i have 9 piercings myself too so youre not that special, i didnt know it was going to be with a gun until i was lying down on the table and she whipped it out and did it within seconds, its not like i had a choice

You always have a choice when it comes to sticking things in your body
Reply 7
Original post by Juno
You always have a choice when it comes to sticking things in your body

yes...and i chose to get a nose piercing? i was unaware it was going to be with a gun until it was done.
Original post by Justmoll28
why are you acting like that? i have 9 piercings myself too so youre not that special,

:laugh:

i didnt know it was going to be with a gun until i was lying down on the table and she whipped it out and did it within seconds, its not like i had a choice

But on a serious note, go back to where you did it and tell them. I don't have a nose piercing but that doesn't sound normal. Does it hurt?
Reply 9
Original post by cherryred90s
:laugh:

But on a serious note, go back to where you did it and tell them. I don't have a nose piercing but that doesn't sound normal. Does it hurt?

ive got a new stud to put in, it doesnt hurt at all even though i only got it yesterday surprisingly, and it was pierced straight, not at a funny angle or anything. the only part that hurts is the part of my septum a bit higher up in the hard cartlidge part.
Reply 10
I have a nose piercing like yours (jewellery wise) - and I've managed to get it out once?(I had to put it back in since my other jewellery didn't really fit and kept falling out). Pull it until it stops (from the bottom circular bit) and then kinda, twist it out? That's how I got mine out! Hopefully it'll work for you?
Reply 11
I pierced my nose yesterday myself with a gun and I have the same jewellery as you and it’s sticking into my septum, did you happen to find out how to remove it?
Mine is like this too! And it was done with a needle. How do I sleep without rolling onto the side it's on and having it pierce through my septum? Help please.

Quick Reply

Latest