The Student Room Group

Flatmates keep stealing milk

Whenever I buy milk I usually only get 1 or 2 uses out of it before it runs out as everyone keeps stealing it.

So I switched to full fat as I figured not many people drink that so no one will steal it but no, they do. It pisses me off tbh as I don't care about the cost but it's the inconvenience that I need to buy milk 3 times a week. I've spoken to my flatmates but everyone says its not them.

So I've decided to do an experiment.. I bought milk and poured half a pack of sugar in it.

Next person I hear to scream from disgust in the kitchen will be one of the culprits stealing my milk.

Anyways how do you deal with people stealing your milk?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Send your milk to a police station and have them do forensics.
get an empty bottle of milk and put white paint inside...no need to thank me :biggrin:
Instead of buying milk cartons buy a cow.
Go vegan, not only will they stop stealing the milk you don't have, no one will talk to you ever again :colonhash:
Write SOYA MILK on your milk in marker pen. They'll all be fooled.
Looooooooool
get a milk bottle thats label is a couple of weeks out of date and hide it at the back of your shelf (assuming you have one if youre sharing a fridge)

thank me later :smile:
Put loads of salt in it.
Original post by Justmoll28
get a milk bottle thats label is a couple of weeks out of date and hide it at the back of your shelf (assuming you have one if youre sharing a fridge)

thank me later :smile:

Students really aren't that fussy lol
label it 'breast milk'
put laxative in it
Original post by Blondie987
Students really aren't that fussy lol

if you have milk in there today with a label on from december, i think they might be..
Solution 1: Buy a 2 litre bottle, pour a bit away and top up the bottle with piss.

Solution 2: Spike it with laxative to catch the culprit.

Solution 3: Both of the above simultaneously.
Put bleach in the milk, when your flat mate dies you'll no longer have to share
Original post by babawunga
Enforce Sharia Law in the flat and amputate their hands.

Sadiq, they may claim that they starve in time of famine, making the punishment Haram
Put laxatives in it.

The person occupying the toilet afterwards is your culprit.
Just buy a hidden camera (or hide a normal camera) and set it up in the kitchen looking at the fridge.
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
get an empty bottle of milk and put white paint inside...no need to thank me :biggrin:

good idea, i applaud u

Original post by mariam687
good idea, i applaud u

Takes a bow*

Quick Reply

Latest