The Student Room Group

I do you stop obsessing about someone you hate.

No matter what I do I always think about them and it is ruin my life. Seriously if I don't forget about them soon I wont be here.
Reply 1
Sorry
I usually have this.

Usually I try focus on what I'm doing in the moment and think "what's more important, them or what I'm doing now."
Reply 3
Original post by whorace
Sorry

Why you saying sorry?
Reply 4
Original post by Longshot700
I usually have this.

Usually I try focus on what I'm doing in the moment and think "what's more important, them or what I'm doing now."

Thats true.

But I find when I tell myself just stop thinking about its not worth it- it gets worse. Its almost like there something in my head that loves annoying me.
Original post by bings
Thats true.

But I find when I tell myself just stop thinking about its not worth it- it gets worse. Its almost like there something in my head that loves annoying me.

Well just do what I do, usually say I'm getting a glass of water, I tell myself, what's more important? This person, or a glass of water.
You need to think that if they are that annoying or worthless- why should it overpower your life?
Reply 7
get rid of every trace of them in your life as you can
Move on bruh, lifes too short to think about other people
When I reach the point of hating someone, they usually become so irrelevant to me that I completely forget they exist.
Original post by bings
No matter what I do I always think about them and it is ruin my life. Seriously if I don't forget about them soon I wont be here.

I remember the person who ruined my life at school every single day even though it was ages ago now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Longshot700
Well just do what I do, usually say I'm getting a glass of water, I tell myself, what's more important? This person, or a glass of water.

LOL.

OP what do you mean you won't be here?

Quick Reply

Latest