The Student Room Group

I feel so sad that year 13 is nearly over

I don't want to grow up and be an adult I'm not ready yet

Scroll to see replies

I feel the same :frown: yet I'm excited to start university
I'm so happy i'm leaving because I never have to see the people in my year ever again except my best friend of course :colone:
Reply 3
Original post by hideNfreak
I'm so happy i'm leaving because I never have to see the people in my year ever again except my best friend of course :colone:

I will miss my friends and my crush. Last day is gonna hurt like mad
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I don't want to grow up and be an adult I'm not ready yet

I feel the same :frown: yet I'm excited to start university

total sympathy ... It sad if you think that soon you will never see those classrooms again.

I often daydream and remember so vividly those fun days ...
I find it really hard to empathise with the OP on not wanting to leave yr13. It has taken me a year longer than it should have to complete my a-levels, I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE! Thanks for reminding me it is almost over. :biggrin:

Just a couple of months now and I'll be done, then I can move out and go to uni. :party2: :yeah: :party: :yay:
Original post by TeeEm
total sympathy ... It sad if you think that soon you will never see those classrooms again.

I often daydream and remember so vividly those fun days ...

Wow - even years on? This makes me sad.. I will miss school :emo:
Reply 7
I'm not, I'm fed up with Sixth Form and most people in this place

I need to move on...
Reply 8
It's okay you won't be an adult.
It's when you're about to finish uni that you have to start worrying about that lol.
I miss A-level days as well :moon: and in the first uni of uni, I would have given a lot to go back. Now I look back fondly on it and miss it but try to enjoy the things I have today. :h:
Reply 10
Original post by Student403
Wow - even years on? This makes me sad.. I will miss school :emo:

I still remember most of my teachers

Honestly i'm counting down the days till i can say 'SAYONARA BITCHES' and be done with them. And I can't wait to do what I've been planning to do --let's just say it'll be an unpleasant surprise to the bitches who decided they thought they could cross me and get way with it *rubs hands together like an evil genius* :bhangra:
I feel the same, but it won't feel sad for long, you'll meet new people and become busy at university, you probably won't even think about six form then

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so sad that it's not over yet....
I feel sad cos I'm gonna finish uni soon :frown:

Just ask your crush out
Original post by TeeEm

:eek: Ughh noooo I love all my teachers and I don't want to be sad!
Cant wait to leave my shithole of a school and it doesn't help when A-levels are so ****ing dull and long.

2 more months then bye bye
Original post by TeeEm

aw tbh im in sixthform and i talk about my memories of secondary school all the time, more than i actually realize it
I don't want year 13 to end either :cry2:
well at some point you gonna have to move on but hey i feel the same way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending