The Student Room Group

School shoes

Scroll to see replies

No- those are like plimsolls. My school wouldn't allow those. They were cool about 5 years ago but now shoes like Kickers are now in.
Reply 21
Original post by studentfeed
No- those are like plimsolls. My school wouldn't allow those. They were cool about 5 years ago but now shoes like Kickers are now in.

My best friend said there cool he wears plimsolls so I want to Aswellp

they've been in style since the 80s lmao wonder if they'll ever go out of style
Original post by Elise213
they've been in style since the 80s lmao wonder if they'll ever go out of style

You wanted our opinion and tbh by how you write it doesn't even sound like you were born in the 90's. All you are doing is defending yourself- we are all saying that your shoes aren't suitable and you keep on defending them shoes that you probably bought in the pound shop.
You wanted our opinion and tbh by how you write it doesn't even sound like you were born in the 90's. All you are doing is defending yourself- we are all saying that your shoes aren't suitable and you keep on defending them shoes that you probably bought in the pound shop.

Omg had my dying :rofl:

Plimsolls were pretty popular about 4/5 years ago. Now it's either black vans, converses or air forces in school.

OP, I doubt you would want to wear those shoes. They'll likely to be ruined in the rain and get your feet wet which trust me is not a nice feeling. Buy some brogues/oxfords.

I was talking about the kickers?
Try again please.
(edited 8 years ago)
yes, i was born in the 90s and i know they were around in the 80s because i've seen pics of my aunt in them lmao you chill out please.
furthermore I've owned kickers along with leather school shoes so you can try again mate.

1) Im not your mate, so you can try again.
2) If you have leather school shoes, wear them lol instead of wearing shoes that happened to be in a damp loft.
I was talking about the kickers?
Try again please.

Spoiler

1) Im not your mate, so you can try again.
2) If you have leather school shoes, wear them lol instead of wearing shoes that happened to be in a damp loft.

So defensive. i said chill out.
So defensive. i said chill out.

I chill out with your mum.
Original post by Tomj200
Yh why not

I'll refer you back to my earlier post.

Original post by milliemogs
Definition of scruffy: 'shabby and untidy or dirty'.

Because they fit this description.
Reply 31

The pound shop?? They cost £8 for 2 pairs I think and I wasn't born in the 90s later than that
I chill out with your mum.

lmao:congrats:
Reply 33
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Omg had my dying :rofl:

Plimsolls were pretty popular about 4/5 years ago. Now it's either black vans, converses or air forces in school.

OP, I doubt you would want to wear those shoes. They'll likely to be ruined in the rain and get your feet wet which trust me is not a nice feeling. Buy some brogues/oxfords.

I want vans but parents said no pumps or school shoes
Original post by Tomj200
I want vans but parents said no pumps or school shoes

I'm not a fan of the canvas Vans since I've seen enough with holes at the front lel.

Get some proper school shoes then. What's stopping you from buying some?
Reply 35
I'm not a fan of the canvas Vans since I've seen enough with holes at the front lel.

Get some proper school shoes then. What's stopping you from buying some?

I don't want to wear proper school shoes
Original post by Tomj200
I don't want to wear proper school shoes

Cause it isn't fashionable..?
Reply 37
Cause it isn't fashionable..?

I thought they were a lot of people at other schools in my area wear them
Original post by Tomj200
I thought they were a lot of people at other schools in my area wear them

Bit confused. Wear what? The plimsolls? Trust me they're hideous.
Reply 39
Bit confused. Wear what? The plimsolls? Trust me they're hideous.

Why are they

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending