The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
An exciting update from SassKing HQ (:rofl:)

SassKing has his rice pudding.

:rofl:

Was it nice? Does my sister have reason to envy you? :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Free of charge? SassKing you are too kind :tongue:
Not much really, tuning up my guitar as its gone flat again, how about yourself?

SassKing judges applicants based on their music tastes however. Amellia has sucsessfully qualified. :tongue:

Ah, I see :smile: I'm just TSR'ing really :tongue: I'll probably listen to music shortly :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Was it nice? Does my sister have reason to envy you? :lol:

PRSOM :lol:

It was very nice Amellia. I believe she does, yes. :rofl:
Original post by alishba-rosex
So much stuff yet I can't explain it lol. Wbu? :tongue:

Haha OK. Mainly revision and TSR tbh - a very healthy combination :tongue:
An exciting update from SassKing HQ (:rofl:)

SassKing has his rice pudding.

Woah! Did I just read that correctly? Yes, I did! I just had to put my pen down. This is THAT important.

Thank you ever so much for this timely update. I hope you are enjoying it :wink: :rofl:
Haha I will send you a special message :tongue: And okay! Ill do it tomorrow!

Don't worry about it :smile: I only just got it for Frenchie and Squirrel :tongue:

Ahh OK (phew!) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
SassKing has judges applicants based on their music tastes however. Amellia has sucsessfully qualified. :tongue:

Ah, I see :smile: I'm just TSR'ing really :tongue: I'll probably listen to music shortly :smile:

yay!! Thank you SassKing! :jumphug: Amellia believes that SassKing passed the initiation test with flying colours lol:
Hahaha ahh I see, good idea!

PRSOM :lol:

It was very nice Amellia. I believe she does, yes. :rofl:

Hahaha :biggrin: I haven't had rice pudding in many years - will Amellia like it? :rofl:
Original post by Matrix123

Woah! Did I just read that correctly? Yes, I did! I just had to put my pen down. This is THAT important.

Thank you ever so much for this timely update. I hope you are enjoying it :wink: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM :rofl:

yay!! Thank you SassKing! :jumphug: Amellia believes that SassKing passed the initiation test with flying colours lol:
Hahaha ahh I see, good idea!

Hahaha :biggrin: I haven't had rice pudding in many years - will Amellia like it? :rofl:

SassKing thinks that Amellia will, yes :rofl:
SassKing thinks that Amellia will, yes :rofl:

Haha :lol: Amellia will have to find out how to make some :rofl:
Guys i just came back from a walk about 10 minutes ago, and you know when you see a dried up leaf on the ground, and you think that
'ooh if i step on it, it will go crunch and it'll be really cool'

So I step on this crisp looking beauty of a leaf and it DIDN'T go crunch and it just made me really sad :unimpressed:
Hahaha :tongue:

PRSOM :rofl:

PRSOM to both of you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@alishba-rosex did you want Squirrel and me to add you to the whatsap group? Id have sent you a snapchat but it isn't working! :lol:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Guys i just came back from a walk about 10 minutes ago, and you know when you see a dried up leaf on the ground, and you think that

So I step on this crisp looking beauty of a leaf and it DIDN'T go crunch and it just made me really sad :unimpressed:

Hi!
Awwwwww :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel

That is rather disappointing yes - I do that in autumn on my walk home from school :tongue:

PRSOM to both of you! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And to you Matrix!! :lol:
That is rather disappointing yes - I do that in autumn on my walk home from school :tongue:

And to you Matrix!! :lol:

Haha woo! :lol: :rofl: :tongue: :rofl: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually let me see who it will let me rep on here.... :rofl: :tongue:
Haha :lol: Amellia will have to find out how to make some :rofl:

(This third person thing :lol:)

Your next quest, should you choose to accept it, is to track down the centuries old recipe for the greatest homemade rice pudding recipe known to humankind.

This is like M briefing James Bond.

Actually let me see who it will let me rep on here.... :rofl: :tongue:

Haha the deciding experiment...such a life changing event for Amellia this evening. Both Duran Duran's no.1 fan and General of the 501st Legion, she takes a leap of faith with this truly significant investigation...

Seriously don't know what's wrong with me! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(This third person thing :lol:)

Your next quest, should you choose to accept it, is to track down the centuries old recipe for the greatest homemade rice pudding recipe known to humankind.

This is like M briefing James Bond.

Hahaha who actually started it? I have a feeling it was you but cant remember :lol:
I really should - can I phone a friend on this one?

Hahaha :rofl: yes apart from the Bond is total wise ass to him :lol: :rofl:
Haha the deciding experiment...such a life changing event for Amellia this evening. Both Duran Duran's no.1 fan and General of the 501st Legion, she takes a leap of faith with this truly significant investigation...

Seriously don't know what's wrong with me! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM again :rofl:

Latest