The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
I thought that said TLOL for a second :rofl: (some RPG I played years ago). I love medieval - like Might and Magic/Dungeons and Dragons?? Damn I'd love to be Bond's female equivalent :lol:

Yep, like a Skyrim sort of thing :tongue: You may even encounter a dragon :lol: That can be on the next quest :lol:
I thought that said TLOL for a second :rofl: (some RPG I played years ago). I love medieval - like Might and Magic/Dungeons and Dragons?? Damn I'd love to be Bond's female equivalent :lol:

Jane Bond you are then :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
You have what it takes...as long as you take the path your heart tells you to, fear not Amellia. :tongue:

OK then - now we have to delay your awesome departure because we'll be looking for the track. Great one! :colonhash:
You must learn to accept others such as the likes of Boris. He may prove a useful source for rice pudding in this mission. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my God :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Change of plan, SassKing has been over ruled :tongue:
[video="youtube;M43wsiNBwmo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43wsiNBwmo[/video]
This one - FACT; Simon LeBon nearly drowned filming this as the windmill got stuck when he was underwater
Hahaha okay then :tongue: Boris can lend me a bike I suppose...

You have what it takes...as long as you take the path your heart tells you to, fear not Amellia. :tongue:

OK then - now we have to delay your awesome departure because we'll be looking for the track. Great one! :colonhash:
You must learn to accept others such as the likes of Boris. He may prove a useful source for rice pudding in this mission. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Yep, like a Skyrim sort of thing :tongue: You may even encounter a dragon :lol: That can be on the next quest :lol:

Hahaha lol Skyrim - haven't played that in a while :lol: Yay a dragon!!! Ahh fair enough :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jane Bond?? Even my real name is less boring than that :tongue:

Mwhahaha Matrix is in charge now!
[video="youtube;M43wsiNBwmo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43wsiNBwmo[/video]
This one - FACT; Simon LeBon nearly drowned filming this as the windmill got stuck when he was underwater

God :tongue:

:lol:

I know a fact about this! :tongue: (Apologies if you already knew, I assume you do :tongue:)

That song is based off of this book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wild_Boys_(novel)
Question - if anyone can guess my Star Wars 'name' I used for online Ill honestly give you £100
@Matrix123 I have no idea for a quest :lol:
God :tongue:

:lol:

I know a fact about this! :tongue: (Apologies if you already knew, I assume you do :tongue:)

That song is based off of this book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wild_Boys_(novel)

Lol true though :lol: did you know its only £2 to hire one of Boris' Bikes in London for they day? :lol:

Oh lol really? Haha I didn't actually know that!! :eek:
Oh my God :rofl:

Haha I reread that and actually laughed out loud! Is that sad? :colondollar:

Haha it appears so...but of course, your statement is final if you really do want no James Bond hopefuls :lol:

Woah. That's all I can say!

Haha yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I reread that and actually laughed out loud! Is that sad? :colondollar:

Haha it appears so...but of course, your statement is final if you really do want no James Bond hopefuls :lol:

Woah. That's all I can say!

Haha yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha damn - Wild Boys is in my head now :tongue:
Hahaha lol Skyrim - haven't played that in a while :lol: Yay a dragon!!! Ahh fair enough :colonhash:

Jane Bond?? Even my real name is less boring than that :tongue:

Mwhahaha Matrix is in charge now!

Haha OK what do you propose?

No no, SassKing is still in charge! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol true though :lol: did you know its only £2 to hire one of Boris' Bikes in London for they day? :lol:

Oh lol really? Haha I didn't actually know that!! :eek:

I love these obscure facts :lol: :rofl:

No, I did not know that, but now I do!

:rofl:

Yeah :smile:

From Wikipedia :tongue:

The idea for the song came from longtime Duran Duran video director Russell Mulcahy, who wanted to make a full-length feature film based on the surreal and sexual 1971 novel The Wild Boys: A Book Of The Dead by William S. Burroughs. He suggested that the band might create a modern soundtrack for the film in the same way that Queen would later provide a rock soundtrack for Mulcahy's 1986 movie Highlander. Singer Simon Le Bon began writing some lyrics based on Mulcahy's quick synopsis of the book, and the band created a harsh-sounding instrumental backdrop for them.
Haha OK what do you propose?

No no, SassKing is still in charge! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

For my name? Cant I just be Commander Bond? :tongue:
SassKing? I'm charge? He has too much authority as it is on here :tongue:
@Amellia123 I've sent you a text on WhatsApp :smile:

I don't ask for it :rofl:

Commander Bond it is :tongue:

NOW GO AND FIND THAT RICE PUDDING :O :tongue:
I love these obscure facts :lol: :rofl:

No, I did not know that, but now I do!

Yeah :smile:

From Wikipedia :tongue:

The idea for the song came from longtime Duran Duran video director Russell Mulcahy, who wanted to make a full-length feature film based on the surreal and sexual 1971 novel The Wild Boys: A Book Of The Dead by William S. Burroughs. He suggested that the band might create a modern soundtrack for the film in the same way that Queen would later provide a rock soundtrack for Mulcahy's 1986 movie Highlander. Singer Simon Le Bon began writing some lyrics based on Mulcahy's quick synopsis of the book, and the band created a harsh-sounding instrumental backdrop for them.

Hahaha I agree - these weird and wonderful facts are awesome! :lol:

Oh my - I didn't know that's what it was based on! :rofl: Did you know when they first did the song, the record producer wanted him to sing it in a very high key - he couldn't do it! But then they changed it to have a more 'emotional' sound and his voice break fitted it :lol:
Question - if anyone can guess my Star Wars 'name' I used for online Ill honestly give you £100

Urmmm...how long is it?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
@Matrix123 I have no idea for a quest :lol:

Aww OK :smile:
Haha damn - Wild Boys is in my head now :tongue:

Haha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile