The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application Question

I'm applying for my second year of student finance and it is askign me to provide the date at which I'll be moving into my house next year. However I'm not sure what to put for this as my tenancy agreement commences on 1/7/2016 however as I'll be paying half rent for july and august I'm not allowed to move in until 1/9/2016. What should I put in response? Also does this alter the time at which I'll recieve student finance payments next year?
Original post by Sam Jackson
I'm applying for my second year of student finance and it is askign me to provide the date at which I'll be moving into my house next year. However I'm not sure what to put for this as my tenancy agreement commences on 1/7/2016 however as I'll be paying half rent for july and august I'm not allowed to move in until 1/9/2016. What should I put in response? Also does this alter the time at which I'll recieve student finance payments next year?

its just so they know where to send your post to put september down and your payments are tied to term dates so it will make no difference.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
its just so they know where to send your post to put september down and your payments are tied to term dates so it will make no difference.

ok thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending