The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cheerycom
YAWWNNNNNN, AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE TOO, DUPLICATE ACCOUNT OF THAT WHINNING SHABBY PSYCHO STALKER BELIEVETEAM. YOU AND OP ARE THE SAME PERSON!! YAWWNNNNN, LETS SEE ANY IDIOT STILL WANNA GIVE A **** CARE FOR THIS STUPID IDIOT GUY AND THIS IDIOT THREAD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go away you annoying peasant.
YAAWWWNNNN , YOU CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP. YAAWWNNNNN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Posted from TSR Mobile
YAAWWWNNNN , YOU CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP. YAAWWNNNNN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not op you absolute spade.
Original post by greatguy321
You acting like little miss know it all yet you cant even tell him how to change his mindset? How does he not want something? you said that was the problem so how does he deal with that problem? would you like to give s the solution genius

lol clearly you dont know enough about mental health. If you did you would be patient with a mentally ill individual and you have lost you **** with this guy time and time again. Please let the strong minded like me ( who have patience) help this guy. People like you that dont realise this is a serious problem always makes the condition worse for the mentally ill patient.

gr8 b8 m8 I'd r8 8/8 :yy:
Original post by greatguy322
I am not op you absolute spade.

YAWNNNNNNN........ BORINGGGGGGGGGG, YOU CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP! BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katarvi
gr8 b8 m8 I'd r8 8/8 :yy:

I am serious.

This guy is clearly mentally ill and the comments you and other make to him is disgusting and does not help in any shape or form.

You should be more sympathetic considering you yourself claim to have had mental health problems in the past. If you had any morals you will apologise to this guy immediately.
YAWNNNNNNN........ BORINGGGGGGGGGG, YOU CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP! BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Posted from TSR Mobile

shut up stop speaking like a spoilt brat and grow up please.
Original post by greatguy323
I am serious.

This guy is clearly mentally ill and the comments you and other make to him is disgusting and does not help in any shape or form.

You should be more sympathetic considering you yourself claim to have had mental health problems in the past. If you had any morals you will apologise to this guy immediately.

All you do is berate and antagonise everyone else in the thread, m8. I don't actually see you helping OP in the slightest.
Original post by greatguy323
shut up stop speaking like a spoilt brat and grow up please.

YAWWWNNNNNNNNN YOU CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP!! YAAAWWWWNNNN SUPER BORING. THIS THREAD, YOU AND YOUR ACCOUNT BELIEVE TEAM (THE OP), YOU ENJOYYY ALL THIS CIRCUS AND DRAMA AND ATTENTION AND FEEDING THE SYMPATHY. WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER. NO WONDER SHE WANT YOU TO GET OUT FROM HER LIFE. SHE SHOULD CALL THE POLICE AND ASK FOR RESTRAINING ORDER ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katarvi
All you do is berate and antagonise everyone else in the thread, m8. I don't actually see you helping OP in the slightest.

I have helped the op in many ways.
All you do is attack and bring the op down.
YAWWWNNNNNNNNN YOU CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP!! YAAAWWWWNNNN SUPER BORING. THIS THREAD, YOU AND YOUR ACCOUNT BELIEVE TEAM (THE OP), YOU ENJOYYY ALL THIS CIRCUS AND DRAMA AND ATTENTION AND FEEDING THE SYMPATHY. WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER. NO WONDER SHE WANT YOU TO GET OUT FROM HER LIFE. SHE SHOULD CALL THE POLICE AND ASK FOR RESTRAINING ORDER ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stfu you annoying clown.
Original post by greatguy325
I have helped the op in many ways.
All you do is attack and bring the op down.

CALL 911!!!! PSYCHOPATH STALKER AND HIS CLONE ACCOUNT ARE ON THE LOOSE!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ You're both crazy.
CALL 911!!!! PSYCHOPATH STALKER AND HIS CLONE ACCOUNT ARE ON THE LOOSE!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This aint america you dumbass yank.
Original post by Katarvi
^ You're both crazy.

How am I crazy. Do you not understand intelligence or something?
CALL 911!!!!!!!!! A CLONE ACCOUNT AND THE PSYCHOPATH STALKER OP ARE ON THE LOOSE!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope ****ing pigeon has drops diarreahea on your stupid head.
Original post by greatguy327
I hope ****ing pigeon has drops diarreahea on your stupid head.

YAWWMNNNNNNNN BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. OP & YOU THE CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP, REALLY BORED ME TO DEATH WITH THIS THREAD. YAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 517
YAWWMNNNNNNNN BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. OP & YOU THE CLONE ACCOUNT OF OP, REALLY BORED ME TO DEATH WITH THIS THREAD. YAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should probably be quiet now. You are embarrassing yourself badly.
Take heroin, heroin addicts only think about heroin, problem solved. Your welcome.
I am so nervous about tomorrow. I mean I am 99% sure she won't talk to me, she will ignore me. She probably won't even come to uni again. But I really wish she does. Then I'll tell her you don't need to be my friend but just listen to what I have to say.