The Student Room Group

Am I being too forward with sex with him?

In my previous relationship, sex wasn't that satisfying and I would always make excuses not to have it or I would dread it.

With my current boyfriend, it's amazing and he actually cares about satisfying me. We had sex 3 times when I was round on Saturday. I feel like I'm horny most of the time when I'm with him, and it's making me feel a bit insecure (although I know that it's completely normal for someone not to want it all the time).

I feel like I initiate over half the time, or like if he gives me a little kiss when I walk into the room or something, then I'll turn it into a full on session.

Basically I feel ridiculous even asking this but could it be a turn off that I'm initiating a lot? Like I'm turned on just by him lying on the sofa behind me, but he won't reach forward and feel me up or anything, but I might turn around and grope him or something. Is there anything I could do to entice him to make the first move more often?
Original post by Anonymous
In my previous relationship, sex wasn't that satisfying and I would always make excuses not to have it or I would dread it.

With my current boyfriend, it's amazing and he actually cares about satisfying me. We had sex 3 times when I was round on Saturday. I feel like I'm horny most of the time when I'm with him, and it's making me feel a bit insecure (although I know that it's completely normal for someone not to want it all the time).

I feel like I initiate over half the time, or like if he gives me a little kiss when I walk into the room or something, then I'll turn it into a full on session.

Basically I feel ridiculous even asking this but could it be a turn off that I'm initiating a lot? Like I'm turned on just by him lying on the sofa behind me, but he won't reach forward and feel me up or anything, but I might turn around and grope him or something. Is there anything I could do to entice him to make the first move more often?

Maybe try to keep you sexual desires in or maybe just tell him straight. Your lust kinda proves to him that you love him and he might find it cute.
hi can I ask how old you both are also if you become a sex pest maybe that might turn him off but I don't know him so I couldn't say
Reply 3
Original post by karl pilkington
hi can I ask how old you both are also if you become a sex pest maybe that might turn him off but I don't know him so I couldn't say

I'm 25 he's 30.

He definitely enjoys it whilst we're having sex, it's just the initiation about 35-40% of the time that worries me a bit.

3 times a day is pretty challenging, doable if he's not had sex with you in a few days, but I personally need at least 40 minutes to enjoy it again. twice a day once in the morning and once in the night is a good routine, once a day is good too.
I'm 25 he's 30.

He definitely enjoys it whilst we're having sex, it's just the initiation about 35-40% of the time that worries me a bit.

If your desires are that strong, you could request seeing other people, like... Openly? I mean... People always have sex. But some who desire it more than others will find a partner, and if they can't sait it then they will sleep with one or two others. This sounds so wronf, but it isn't meant to be that way. Sorry if it does sound crazy bad. An open relationship, is all I'm saying.
If you ever fall out with him give me a call.
Reply 7
Original post by Tinemither
If your desires are that strong, you could request seeing other people, like... Openly? I mean... People always have sex. But some who desire it more than others will find a partner, and if they can't sait it then they will sleep with one or two others. This sounds so wronf, but it isn't meant to be that way. Sorry if it does sound crazy bad. An open relationship, is all I'm saying.

I don't want to sleep with other people. I'm not asking about how to control my libido, I can attempt to do that myself (with varying levels of success) but I'm just worried that I'm making a nuisance of myself wanting sex more than he does.
I don't want to sleep with other people. I'm not asking about how to control my libido, I can attempt to do that myself (with varying levels of success) but I'm just worried that I'm making a nuisance of myself wanting sex more than he does.

Theres always one partner in a relationship that has a higher sex drive. Sometimes its the girl, sometimes its the guy. Just have to come to a compromise!
Maybe he likes you initiating? And/or he knows you will so he doesn't bother with the effort?
He probably thinks he's one hell of a lucky guy. Talk to him about it. :dontknow:
There once was a large ginger cat who weighed 11 stone . He would sit on his bed and his owner would frequently bring him cream on the hour every day .

The cat never had to leave his bed to ask for cream

Tldr- ur bf is fat ginger cat

I would just talk to him about it tbh, and express you'd like him to initiate more. No guy is going to complain about you wanting lots of sex

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply