The Student Room Group

IDF "bomb civilians for entertainment"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
""If my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather."

Don't make predictions or plans based on spurious assumptions.

It;s basic Bear *******s where he says something obscure to look clever and funny but doesn't really say much.

He's charming and witty, don't be such a bore
Original post by iwishicouldfly14

What relevance to balls have?

well there is a direct relevance to this bogus report about Israel's brave soldiers.
Original post by Mahmoud X

i almost removed CB from my Ignore List for providing an accurate translation, but then read the second half and decided not to.
Original post by the bear
i almost removed CB from my Ignore List for providing an accurate translation, but then read the second half and decided not to.

He's just salty you're a true blueblooded gentleman

I don't really find the topic in the OP a funny one. It's like making some stupid joke about work shy scroungers on a thread about disabled/severely ill people committing suicide due to benefit sanctions. I couldn't care less about jokes when talking about something like that.

Anyway he has stuck me on ignore for challenging his comments so meh
He's just salty you're a true blueblooded gentleman

:rofl:

he rubs the lotion in his skin or else he gets the hose again

:yep:
""If my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather."

Don't make predictions or plans based on spurious assumptions.

It;s basic Bear where he says something obscure to look clever and funny but doesn't really say much.

Sweet...
I don't really find the topic in the OP a funny one. It's like making some stupid joke about work shy scroungers on a thread about disabled/severely ill people committing suicide due to benefit sanctions. I couldn't care less about jokes when talking about something like that.

Anyway he has stuck me on ignore for challenging his comments so meh

You were the one accusing me of being a bunch of people

Next you're going to tell me bear (TM) is Rupert Bear, Winnie the Pooh and half the cast of the Bernstein Bears :sly:
Here we have Rupert burying...something

and then we have ''Winnie'' with his pot of honey

Here we have Rupert burying...something

he is hiding his gems so jealous people will not take them away
Original post by the bear
he is hiding his gems so jealous people will not take them away

He is burying the truth :sly:
'Hey Shlomo, what do ya wanna do this evening?'

'I dunno Herschel, lets go blow millions of dollars for no good reason at all bombing people'

'Good idea, we'll definitely be allowed to do that'

By that logic, no civilians would ever be killed deliberately in war.
Original post by anarchism101
By that logic, no civilians would ever be killed deliberately in war.

Not so.

There is a difference between civilians being hit as one nation attempts to gain a strategic advantage and deliberate killing for the purpose of personal entertainment which is psychopathic.
Israel a small cash-strapped nation surrounded by enemies

In what sense is Israel "cash-strapped", especially when the comparison is Gaza?

As for the "surrounded by enemies" nonsense, Israel has full peace treaties and normal diplomatic relations with Egypt and Jordan and has done for decades now. It has an interim peace agreement with the PLO since 1993. This myth is propagated by nationalist ideology necessitating a siege mentality.
Not so.

There is a difference between civilians being hit as one nation attempts to gain a strategic advantage and deliberate killing for the purpose of personal entertainment which is psychopathic.

Yet plenty of historical armies have killed civilians for reasons which do not appear rational or for any obvious gain. And of course, that's before we go into any reason why the Israeli government and IDF might have political/military reasons for wanting to kill civilians, or at least be indifferent to their fate.
Original post by anarchism101
In what sense is Israel "cash-strapped", especially when the comparison is Gaza?

As for the "surrounded by enemies" nonsense, Israel has full peace treaties and normal diplomatic relations with Egypt and Jordan and has done for decades now. It has an interim peace agreement with the PLO since 1993. This myth is propagated by nationalist ideology necessitating a siege mentality.

It doesn't have the finds to run a military operation with no strategic value 'for the lolz' as this thread implies.
It doesn't have the finds to run a military operation with no strategic value 'for the lolz' as this thread implies.

Terrorizing Palestinians does appear to be part of their strategy.
Original post by childofthesun
Why are people struggling to believe that the IDF have indiscriminately killed civilians?

May be because of constant lie of apologists of terrorism?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
And if you actually read all of my OP, I asked how likely it was that the solider's account was true. I didn't say that the source was 100% accurate.

The name of this forum is "News and current affairs" and not "Political fantasy".
Terrorizing Palestinians does appear to be part of their strategy.

Terrorising Israel seems to be many's strategies.
Regular rocket attacks, stabbings, shootings...

Quick Reply

Latest