The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Offer holders/ applicants for 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
hi there, I've accepted an unconditional offer for chemistry but I am wanting to do a minor in the biosciences 😊
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Hey, I was lucky enough to get an unconditional in Ecology and Conservation. I love the uni so it's definitely my firm choice.
Btw if you were at the open day on the ninth of march and in the Ecology group, hit me up cause you were all cool
Original post by EigoSenpai
Hey, I was lucky enough to get an unconditional in Ecology and Conservation. I love the uni so it's definitely my firm choice.
Btw if you were at the open day on the ninth of march and in the Ecology group, hit me up cause you were all cool

I've got an unconditional for ecology too, and I was in that group! :h:
Original post by RedHeadedDwarf
I've got an unconditional for ecology too, and I was in that group! :h:

omg what are the chances ??? Is Lancaster your first choice or do you have somewhere else in mind? Cause I wanna get to know the people who'll (hopefully) be on my course =)
Hello guys!I received offers from Durham (Combined Honours in Social Sciences), Newcastle (Combined Honours) and Lancaster (Management, Politics and International Relations). I am thinking about firming Durham, but I am not sure. As for the insurance I really have no idea. Do you have any advices? As I am an European student, unfortunately, I am not able to come and visit the universities. i am mostly interested in prestige/graduate prospects (for Business and International relations)International outlookThe friendliness of the placeThe type of lifestyleI would be very happy with a great degree and a welcomimg community that you can easily bond with.If you cam share your opinions amd maybe some insights of these places I would be more than grateful. Sorry for the long post
Original post by EigoSenpai
omg what are the chances ??? Is Lancaster your first choice or do you have somewhere else in mind? Cause I wanna get to know the people who'll (hopefully) be on my course =)

Just firmed my offer last night actually! :u:
Hi i got an unconditional to study law next year! Really excited to start now
Original post by Lalala97
Hello guys!I received offers from Durham (Combined Honours in Social Sciences), Newcastle (Combined Honours) and Lancaster (Management, Politics and International Relations). I am thinking about firming Durham, but I am not sure. As for the insurance I really have no idea. Do you have any advices? As I am an European student, unfortunately, I am not able to come and visit the universities. i am mostly interested in prestige/graduate prospects (for Business and International relations)International outlookThe friendliness of the placeThe type of lifestyleI would be very happy with a great degree and a welcomimg community that you can easily bond with.If you cam share your opinions amd maybe some insights of these places I would be more than grateful. Sorry for the long post

Hi! I've only visited the university once and it's really cool! Everything you need is on campus, even hairdressers! It has a really cool collegiate system that apparently only six other universities in the UK have!! So the student i spoke to said that its like having a community within a community. Hope that helps in any way!
Original post by gs97
I have an offer for Law :smile:

Hi, congrats! Is lancaster your firm? (Im also doing law next year)
Original post by Llew_Ch97
Hi! I've only visited the university once and it's really cool! Everything you need is on campus, even hairdressers! It has a really cool collegiate system that apparently only six other universities in the UK have!! So the student i spoke to said that its like having a community within a community. Hope that helps in any way!

Thanks for the reply. It seems lovely. To which college have you been allocated to?
Original post by Lalala97
Thanks for the reply. It seems lovely. To which college have you been allocated to?

I havent applied to any accommodation yet but since its an unconditional i get guaranteed in my top two choices, probably Grizedale and Furness
Anyone studying Biological Sciences with Biomedicine?
Original post by BB1996
Anyone else got an offer for biomedicine?

Biological sciences with biomedicine☺️
Original post by Reddwarfergirl
Accepted my unconditional from Lancaster for Biomedicine :smile: Anyone else going to Lancaster for Biosciences?

Biological sciences with biomedicine!☺️
Hey! I've got an offer for Lancaster for Conservation and Ecology but I wasn't able to make it to the uni last year for their open day :-( so I was wondering what you guys thought of the uni? Most of the places I've applied to are unis in quiet countryside/rural areas with quite small campuses. I got the impression from online research that Lancaster's quite countryside-y but what did you guys think? Like is the campus very big and what's it like?
Original post by ccollingwood
Hey! I've got an offer for Lancaster for Conservation and Ecology but I wasn't able to make it to the uni last year for their open day :-( so I was wondering what you guys thought of the uni? Most of the places I've applied to are unis in quiet countryside/rural areas with quite small campuses. I got the impression from online research that Lancaster's quite countryside-y but what did you guys think? Like is the campus very big and what's it like?

The campus is quite a nice size i thought cause it's small enough that you dont have to walk ages but it's not too small that you feel claustrophobic. I thought it kind of felt like a small town almost if that helps in any way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ccollingwood

Hey, have you firmed Lancaster in the end? :smile: I've got a conditional offer for the same course but it's my insurance (I'm quite sure I won't get the grades to enter my firm choice). I've met only other two people who will be doing the same course and it's really exciting to meet one more! Our subject seems to be not that popular haha
Reply 97
Probably a little late to the thread, but conditional for biomedical science 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for law :smile:
Really would have loved an unconditional as i love the uni and it will always be my first choice, but i'm still so happy with my offer!
Original post by megannie
I got an offer for law :smile:
Really would have loved an unconditional as i love the uni and it will always be my first choice, but i'm still so happy with my offer!

Congrats! But this thread is a year old :tongue: There is a current applicants thread too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending