The Student Room Group

Girl out of my league!

Hi guys
Right there is this girl that is literally everything, smart, sexy, pretty, smart and motivated. Everything I want but I have no idea to do this without sounding more like a friend which is a problem that keeps occurring

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by adz3691
Hi guys
Right there is this girl that is literally everything, smart, sexy, pretty, smart and motivated. Everything I want but I have no idea to do this without sounding more like a friend which is a problem that keeps occurring

so smart that u said it twice lol

ok so i would say put on a bad boy attitude thats what does it for me and makes me believe the boy is attractive even if he's not
The less you care about her, the more she'll care about you. It's something you can't fake though -- girls have very high emotional intelligence. Just date someone else, or two people. That will help you get over it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by YourName___
The less you care about her, the more she'll care about you. You can't fake this though -- girls have very high emotional intelligence. Just date someone else, or two people. That will help you get over it.

exactamente
Reply 4
Flirt to judge interest. Of course girls of this calibre are difficult to date and I do think there is something in leagues. This said I have come across some very pretty girls who don't only want to go out with models and I believe a 'good cup run' is an occasional possibility when playing above your league. Good luck.
Reply 5
The less you care about her, the more she'll care about you

These games are for 2 players
Original post by UWS
These games are for 2 players

..?
Reply 7
..?

The less you care about a girl, the more she cares about you. Pretty much playing games (which sometimes tends to work)
Original post by UWS
The less you care about a girl, the more she cares about you. Pretty much playing games (which sometimes tends to work)

that's all relationships are, games
The less you care about her, the more she'll care about you. It's something you can't fake though -- girls have very high emotional intelligence. Just date someone else, or two people. That will help you get over it.

I might just take this up, there's this girl down my church who I am really starting to like.
If she's out of your league then you just can't. It's society. It's not exactly rocket science. Think of what you would do,if you were like Leonardo Di Caprio,would you prefer amazing girls of your league,or would you be interested in ugly girls?
Original post by Longshot700
I might just take this up, there's this girl down my church who I am really starting to like.

Its a longshot x
Its a longshot x

Hehe, but seriously, do you mean date other girls to get her interested or just date other girls for them?
Same dude, recently I've been reaching out for this girl as well. But she's out of my league, I feel like I'm wasting my time cause she'll never be mine. I know I'll never be good enough for her.
Don't put her on the pedestal. You have a chance.

The ugly girl really has no chance with an amazing guy. But guys can get with girls out of their league if they play their cards right.

You don't really sound like a cocky git :tongue:. I'm afraid you are going to have to bluff it out if you want a chance with her. At this age that is all that matters.

:wink: :biggrin:
Original post by Longshot700
Hehe, but seriously, do you mean date other girls to get her interested or just date other girls for them?

Its symbiotic.... having another girlfriend will show her that youre a desirable mate. And it will also be a lot of fun.

Make sure you dont talk about your girl to her all the time and make sure you show less interest in the girl you like. When she starts liking you and youll notice it, dont instantly break up with ( the sidechick who is actually your mainchick) play it cool.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Same dude, recently I've been reaching out for this girl as well. But she's out of my league, I feel like I'm wasting my time cause she'll never be mine. I know I'll never be good enough for her.

Get rich. :wink:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Harvey+Weinstein+Georgina+Chapman+2011+Whitney+YaLkOXXmJBOl.jpg
Its symbiotic.... having another girlfriend will show her that youre a desirable mate. And it will also be a lot of fun.

Make sure you dont talk about your girl to her all the time and make sure you show less interest in the girl you like. When she starts liking you and youll notice it, dont instantly break up with ( the sidechick who is actually your mainchick) play it cool.

Oh man, don't think i can bring myself to do that. Can't I just show no interest in the girl I actually like?

But she's got a boyfriend. Sometimes he drives her round the bend but he's in the marines and he'd probably kill me.
Original post by Dinasaurus
But she's got a boyfriend. Sometimes he drives her round the bend but he's in the marines and he'd probably kill me.

I've got your back bro. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending