The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by believeteam22
I am so nervous about tomorrow. I mean I am 99% sure she won't talk to me, she will ignore me. She probably won't even come to uni again. But I really wish she does. Then I'll tell her you don't need to be my friend but just listen to what I have to say.

Promise to yourself that if she ignores you tomorrow, you are going to try your best to forget about her, and to cut off all contact with her.
Original post by BWV1007
Promise to yourself that if she ignores you tomorrow, you are going to try your best to forget about her, and to cut off all contact with her.

Yes. 100%. Once I see this in person, I know exactly where I stand and any hope left inside me will be gone. Also I have no way to communicate with her anyway I mean she blocked and deleted me from everywhere. I still have her number but I will delete that soon. Only face to face in uni is my last chance.
It's extremely unlikely she'd want to speak to you. I wouldn't.
Original post by Tiger Rag
It's extremely unlikely she'd want to speak to you. I wouldn't.

I know. But I have to try. I am hoping she comes in today.

It's been 2 weeks since this officially happened, and I still extremely upset and down. I stress so much because of this. I have a feeling she won't come in today and I will have no chance to talk.

The wait is just killing me. I have to talk to her. Otherwise I cannot let this go.

It's been 2 weeks since this officially happened, and I still extremely upset and down. I stress so much because of this. I have a feeling she won't come in today and I will have no chance to talk.

The wait is just killing me. I have to talk to her. Otherwise I cannot let this go.

You can let it go. You just refuse to because you insist on obsessing over this girl. Just please go to your doctors. Don't make up excuses.
Original post by Airmed
You can let it go. You just refuse to because you insist on obsessing over this girl. Just please go to your doctors. Don't make up excuses.

Yes I refuse to because I am not happy how it ended. Which is why I want to talk to her.
He is a crazy psychopath stalker. If someday happen with that girl..... Then police will know who to look for

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am struggling a lot with moving on from the end of my friendship with the girl.

I haven't done any uni work in 5 days, I am feeling extremely depressed and tearful. I have got chest pain, I am crying, I have no energy, no motivation, I can't even concentrate.

I am worried about this, I just have 2 months of uni left and I don't want to throw away all my hard work.

She has totally blocked me from everywhere and said I will never talk to you again.

I am extremely down and visibly shaken by all of this.

I emailed my university counselling dept and they said it took take 2-3 weeks to get an appointment due to how busy the service has been during this calendar year.

I honestly don't have time to mourn over this now, I have too much work to do. But I can't do it, I am struggling to concentrate.

There were things I needed her help on too and now I can't.

This is the worst I have ever felt in my life.

I really wish this didn't happen. Maybe I could have done things differently, maybe I should have not been so clingy and jealous and upset etc. This friendship ended in a bad way and I will always regret this.

I honestly don't know what to do.

LOL friendship?!

You werrnt even f**king her?

Stop being such a pussy and pull your **** together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every time come in online , make thread or posts how suffering, pain he is. HE IS JUST LUNATIC. he love having this pain and gain sympathy from people. What a pathetic loser. Go to mental hospital n stop making us reading and saw this thread again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My psychic guide tells me she won't come in either.
Original post by chikane
My psychic guide tells me she won't come in either.

I hope she does. Because like this, just the uncertainty is killing me. I don't understand why she is acting like I am the devil. I did everything for this girl, I supported her in every way and what she is doing now just upsets me.
I hope she does. Because like this, just the uncertainty is killing me. I don't understand why she is acting like I am the devil. I did everything for this girl, I supported her in every way and what she is doing now just upsets me.

Sometimes, pulling someone closer drives them further apart. Some things just aren't meant to be. Sorry you had to learn this the hard way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I saw her and talked to her. It didn't go well at all. It really is over. I'm really shaken up.

I will say what exactly happened in a while.
I saw her and talked to her. It didn't go well at all. It really is over. I'm really shaken up.

We can all pretty much guess what happened. No need to pull on heartstrings anymore Believeteam22.
Time to leave it all behind you and move on - and take people's advice of getting help.
Original post by SeanFM
Time to leave it all behind you and move on - and take people's advice of getting help.

But he'd rather post here, purposely go in the opposite direction of peoples advice, and then post the carnage that ensues.

This is why I feel troll.

Maybe it's time for reverse psychology.

Believeteam, go to her house and talk to her there. Just get it all out of your system! Don't move on!

:rolleyes:

You don't need to post what happened. We've been telling you all along what was going to happen, we can tell what happened. This is because you didn't take our advice. You deserve this.
i want to actually hear this...let me guess? she told you leave her alone? basically everything we told you?
One of the worst days of my life.

I came 30 min before class and I saw her sitting there. I went up to her and said hi. No response she just looked at me blankly.

Then I said listen let's talk about everything that has happened.
I explained to her about the blackmail thing, etc.
She said that I have been talking badly behind her back, that I lied to her, his things from her, etc.
She said she will NEVER be my friend again. She said she will never trust me again.
She said she regrets being my friend.
She regrets helping me.
She said she is a very good person and that I am not a good person.
She said so many hurtful things and I will never be able to forget this. It really hit my heart.

I apologised so many times but she said no, never again.

She said she will throw all the gifts i got for her over the past 3yrs in the bin. And she said you throw away all my gifts in the bin. This almost put me to tears.

Then it was time for class and I sat next to her and she said don't sit next to me. So I moved away.

And when class ended I said to her wait for me, I still have things to say.
She gave me a dirty look and walked away without saying anything.

So it is officially over. I saw it with my own two eyes. I almost cried in the class. I am really shaken but just trying to get home now in 1 piece.

It's the worst feeling ever. I cannot even think properly. I am shaking and I keep getting tears in my eyes.

This has been the worst experience ever in my life. I am inconsolable now.
One of the worst days of my life.

So it is officially over. I saw it with my own two eyes. I almost cried in the class. I am really shaken but just trying to get home now in 1 piece.

It's the worst feeling ever. I cannot even think properly. I am shaking and I keep getting tears in my eyes.

This has been the worst experience ever in my life. I am inconsolable now.

forget going home u need to head straight to nearest A&E and see a doctor

Latest

Trending

Trending