North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Email for PhD

I am not feeling that my email is a Prof. one

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings,

This is to request more information about PhD Programs in Computer Science.

First, I am holding an MSc Software Development & Security with Distinction Birmingham City University / England. And BSc Computer Information System Amman University / Jordan. and both certificates were accepted by the World Educational Services (WES).

Second, is there any educational advisor for the PhD Programs, who can assess in finding the best program were I can integrate my Experience.

Third, the requirements for admission, since I have completed MSc in England, is the English Test still required, Or any alternatives like an Interview ?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmad A. Al-Mansour
Original post by ahmadadli
i am not feeling that my email is a prof. One

dear sir/madam,

greetings,

this is to request more information about phd programs in computer science.

First, i am holding an msc software development & security with distinction birmingham city university / england. And bsc computer information system amman university / jordan. And both certificates were accepted by the world educational services (wes).

Second, is there any educational advisor for the phd programs, who can assess in finding the best program were i can integrate my experience.

Third, the requirements for admission, since i have completed msc in england, is the english test still required, or any alternatives like an interview ?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

thanks & regards,

ahmad a. Al-mansour

Original post by ahmadadli
i am not feeling that my email is a prof. Onedear sir/madam,greetings,this is to request more information about phd programs in computer science.first, i am holding an msc software development & security with distinction birmingham city university / england. And bsc computer information system amman university / jordan. And both certificates were accepted by the world educational services (wes).secondly, is there an educational advisor for the phd programs, who can assist in finding the best program where i can integrate my experience.thirdly, about the requirements for admission; since i have completed a msc in england, is the english test still required or are there any alternative requirements, for example, an interview?looking forward to hearing from you,thanks & regards,hows thatahmad a. Al-mansour

i dont understand why it wont let me post.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
KyleH123, thanks for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending