The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) or Falmouth University.

Hi i've been excepted for BA in animation and vfx at falmouth uni, and visual effects production at AUB and i'm not sure which one to choose, honestly I like both places so i'm looking for which one has the better course and reputation. From what i've herd they're quite similar so its hard to decide. Also i got an offer for a Bsc in digital media at Oxford Brookes which I'm wandering is worth pursuing ?? any help would be much appreciated , thanks :smile:
Original post by fe15
Hi i've been excepted for BA in animation and vfx at falmouth uni, and visual effects production at AUB and i'm not sure which one to choose, honestly I like both places so i'm looking for which one has the better course and reputation. From what i've herd they're quite similar so its hard to decide. Also i got an offer for a Bsc in digital media at Oxford Brookes which I'm wandering is worth pursuing ?? any help would be much appreciated , thanks :smile:

Uhm, I applied to both for the film course and I think AUB is a lot more selective, higher in the leauge tables and with an overall really important reputation. But Bournemouth itself doesn't look as magic as Falmouth, but is also the bigger film school outside from London. It depends on what you want from your university experience.
Anyway, good job on your offer :smile:

and i don't know anything about Oxford Brookes, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by thatsomaurice
Uhm, I applied to both for the film course and I think AUB is a lot more selective, higher in the leauge tables and with an overall really important reputation. But Bournemouth itself doesn't look as magic as Falmouth, but is also the bigger film school outside from London. It depends on what you want from your university experience.
Anyway, good job on your offer :smile:

and i don't know anything about Oxford Brookes, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks that was helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending