The Student Room Group

Ex Muslim AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by steve909
Bullshi*t detectors going off the charts.

ikr mans made a new account just for this thread.
Original post by AaliyahEasy
First of all I'll agree that Islam and Christianity have similar teachings however, no. I would never change my religion to Christianity or any other religion because I am fearful of ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala. & I do not believe Jesus is the son of God. Jesus is the son of Mary. God is alone Allah has no mother or father no one could ever be on his level. I fear what Islam teaches me about the day of judgement and that makes me want to become s better person alhamduilliah. Cool 2.2 billion people believe in Christianity but that doesn't mean Christianity is the true religion. And I do not fear the devil. The devil is my enemy. I do not fear an enemy. I stay prayed up and defeat the devil by only showing fear towards Allah.

Well you have just proved his point. If you aren't scared of other religions' hells then non-Muslims aren't scared of Islamic hell because they don't think it exists.
@muzi123, give it a rest, will you? Nothing you've posted is miraculous, it's rather silly in fact, and this thread is to ask the OP anything, not to try and return him to Islam. He has already made the decision that Islam is false, just accept it.
Muzi please stop embarassing us..
Reply 64
Original post by Student403
Muzi please stop embarassing us..

pfffft hahahahah
dude how is he gonna come back to Islam if u shove that kind off stuff in his face
he probs gonna run even further away from it innit
Original post by MevMev
pfffft hahahahah
dude how is he gonna come back to Islam if u shove that kind off stuff in his face
he probs gonna run even further away from it innit

Exactly smh.. And it's not even worth trying to convert people back in my opinion - let alone through an internet forum wtf
Reply 66
Exactly smh.. And it's not even worth trying to convert people back in my opinion - let alone through an internet forum wtf

innit like whats it to him if a dude left his religion does it affect him in anyway? Nope didn't think so lol
like seriously this forum supposed to be for general chit chat no conversion lol
I always ask this in an AMA about Islam.

What are your thoughts on homosexuality? lol :tongue:
Morally wrong?
They should just remain celibate?
It's a choice or not?
(Some ideas for your answer.)
Original post by MevMev
innit like whats it to him if a dude left his religion does it affect him in anyway? Nope didn't think so lol
like seriously this forum supposed to be for general chit chat no conversion lol

:dontknow: what can ya do
Original post by muzi123
ANother quran miracle check

u have odd odd odd even even odd even even

chapter 1 has 7 verses 1 and 7 are odd odd numbers so it goes in the odd odd section

chapter 2 has 286 verses 2 and 286 are even numbers so it goes in even even section

chapter 3 has 200 verses 3 is odd 200 is even so odd even section do this for all 114 chapters u get a symmetry
open image
the symmetry is
odd odd odd even even even even oddd
27 30 30 27

video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Q05T7adso

What? I don't understand this. (My head's just not in the game right now. Or perhaps it just does not make any sense in the first place.)

It's kinda sad you try convert someone instead of merely asking questions though.

Though please do try explain what you said, I'm curious (or someone else can explain it, I'm fine either way.)
Reply 70
Original post by XcitingStuart
What? I don't understand this. (My head's just not in the game right now. Or perhaps it just does not make any sense in the first place.)

It's kinda sad you try convert someone instead of merely asking questions though.

Though please do try explain what you said, I'm curious (or someone else can explain it, I'm fine either way.)

lol why do u care??:P
Original post by MevMev
lol why do u care??:P

Curiosity killed the cat.

And I genuinely just haven't understood what that person said.

Reading back over it, I see now. Why couldn't that person have used semi-colons, or commas at least?
Now that i understand, it looks more like he's just trying to find symmetry as opposed to it actually being there.
Original post by XcitingStuart

watch the video understand if u dont il explain
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
@muzi123, give it a rest, will you? Nothing you've posted is miraculous, it's rather silly in fact, and this thread is to ask the OP anything, not to try and return him to Islam. He has already made the decision that Islam is false, just accept it.

no u people cant take it. Its clear there is a clear mathematical symmetry in the Quran but u are 2 blind to see it . There is a mathematical design in the Quran . This design is from God .

Look

add each chapter with its verse
so chapter 1 has 7 verses

1+7=8 do this for all 114 chapters the RESULTS SPILIT INTO 57 ODDS 57 EVENS is that a coincidence? . Infact u are embarrassing yourself because u are so blind to see it.
Original post by muzi123
watch the video understand if u dont il explain

That'd take too long. ;/
Original post by muzi123
no u people cant take it. Its clear there is a clear mathematical symmetry in the Quran but u are 2 blind to see it . There is a mathematical design in the Quran . This design is from God .

Look

add each chapter with its verse
so chapter 1 has 7 verses

1+7=8 do this for all 114 chapters the RESULTS SPILIT INTO 57 ODDS 57 EVENS is that a coincidence? . Infact u are embarrassing yourself because u are so blind to see it.

There is no symmetry and no mathematical miracles. Even other Muslims have said you're embarrassing them. OP thinks Islam is false, this isn't a thread to try and convert him back.
muzi in the kindest way possible

Spoiler

muzi in the kindest way possible

Spoiler

This. PRSOM.
Reply 78
Original post by ExMooseLDN
Yeah, fair enough :smile:
You're quite religious then, I admire how open minded you are, when I came out to some of my muslim friends, almost all of them insulted me and cut me off completely apart from 2.

thats quite sad... its a shame people can be so judgemental. i have no Christian friends, their all atheist or agnostic, none of us really care because it never comes up.
Original post by Hydeman
This. PRSOM.

lol im on fire nowwww

i will post more miracles one after another

Quick Reply

Latest