The Student Room Group

Threesome

Basically my long distance boyfriend of over 2 years has always had a fantasy about having a threesome with another girl. We discussed it and I am open to trying it even though I am not attracted to girls.

Just wondering if anyone has had one in their relationship, did it go well, who was it with, and would you do it again?
Was it with a friend, and if so was it awkward afterwards? If not, where did you find the third person? Did you pick someone up in a club/bar or has anyone ever hired someone?
Finally, did it change your relationship at all afterwards?

Thank you in advance :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Do not ever do it with a friend.

If you are adamant you're going to have a threesome, not doing it with a friend is imperative. You'll end up resentful if he's doing more with her than with you. Do it with someone you've picked up, who neither of you know. Mind you, a threesome in general can feel like cheating if he is focussing more on the other girl than you.
Reply 2
there not all that there cracked up to be and yes it is awkward after
sounds like a cheeky date night is in the mist, how about wearing a strap on to level the playing field?
I was in a threesome back in December. I had gone to a party and I got chatting to a really attractive girl I had seen before and after a while we started making out. Her boyfriend saw us, led us to a bedroom and we did it.

The sex was great! They're very friendly with me and we're going to hang out in the summer.

If you want to do it, by all means. Never do it with a friend though.

Never thought it would happen mainly because I'm 17 haha
This entire thread disgusts me.
Reply 6
have you seen gossipgirl? make sure the third person in a stranger :lol:

Original post by Mahmoud X

:five:
If you want, go for it. Only if you are comfortable. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING IT WITH A FRIEND (#Akaward, uncomfortable late on). I would recommend a stranger from a club, somebody you like though. Best of luck!
I volunteer :sexface:

Spoiler

Just loob ur self up good and get double penetrated m9

Wanting to sexually experiment with your partner and making sure the sex is consented for is disgusting?

It's natural to dream sweetheart.
DO IT
Original post by luminarychild
I volunteer :sexface:

Spoiler

You haraami biryani
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Wanting to sexually experiment with your partner and making sure the sex is consented for is disgusting?

It's natural to dream sweetheart.

You should experiment as a twosome

Fine:

BDSM
Public sex
erotic denial
anal
Roleplay

Not fine:

Other people
Children
Animals
You haraami biryani

That is the best thing anyone has ever called me :rofl:
You should experiment as a twosome

Fine:

BDSM
Public sex
erotic denial
anal
Roleplay

Not fine:

Other people
Children
Animals

Children and animals I agree with you completely. But another person has consented then I don't see the problem?
Children and animals I agree with you completely. But another person has consented then I don't see the problem?

Yea man

I don't think it should be illegal obviously, but I find it very sad even if agreement has been made. It still implies the other person is not enough for you.
Has anyone telling her not to do it actually been in a threesome?
Sex (as long as it's safe, preferably legal, mutual and sober :rofl:) is the last thing people should be worried about, do you OP just do it with a stranger who fits into legal, mutual and sober, so help you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending