The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Is there an offer holder medic thread for kcl?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Tsar007
Is there an offer holder medic thread for kcl?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1651853125069273/?fref=ts
Original post by thechemistress
The reason they've been booked up so quickly is because it's been possible to book accommodation tours for at least a month now - I booked mine last week, so I probably got one of the last slots :/ You can try and tag along on one of the tours? :h:

Oh ahaha that makes sense!
Yeah I'll try :smile:

Thanks!

Congrats to everyone who's recently got offers.
Original post by Jack354
I have no idea I really hope they put some more spaces in or there is some way we can tag along, please can you let me know what kings reply to you if they do?

"We are planning to run more tours on the day.On the day, please speak to a King’s staff member who will be able to assist."
any offers today??
Does anyone know where exactly in Guys Campus the offer holders day is?
Original post by Beenieeee
"We are planning to run more tours on the day.On the day, please speak to a King’s staff member who will be able to assist."

Ok thanks a lot
I got an offer ahhhfahgdsabgj
Original post by Hze11dhu
I got an offer ahhhfahgdsabgj

when did you hear and was it on the kings portal or ucas? when was your interview? congrats btw
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nollib5252
when did you hear and was it on the kings portal or ucas? when was your interview? congrats btw

i randomly checked portal and it was on there! :biggrin: i had my interview march 7th
i randomly checked portal and it was on there! :biggrin: i had my interview march 7th

Congrats! How did you feel your interview went?
Original post by orange_tree100
Congrats! How did you feel your interview went?

I felt i'd made some silly errors and sounded super nervous but overall I didn't think it went terribly. Probably 6 or 7/10
Gonna firm my King's offer :smile: I got offers from Plymouth and St. George's too, but King's is the one for me! Who else is going to be staying in Halls? I think (if I get the grades of course, fingers crossed) I'm going to apply for Great Dover Street!
Original post by arnoldschnitzel
Gonna firm my King's offer :smile: I got offers from Plymouth and St. George's too, but King's is the one for me! Who else is going to be staying in Halls? I think (if I get the grades of course, fingers crossed) I'm going to apply for Great Dover Street!

I'll be staying in halls! I don't get how we apply for accommodation though! Do you know? Is it not out yet or something?
I'll be staying in halls! I don't get how we apply for accommodation though! Do you know? Is it not out yet or something?

Hey, yeah I think so - an email was sent out late last week saying applications for accommodation open 4th April :smile:

I will be staying in halls. What about wolfson house?

Staying in halls, yes! :biggrin: and I was also thinking about Great Dover street - either that or Moonraker Point :h:
Does anyone know if there is a halls that is aimed at mature students/graduates, cos I am gonna be 24 when I join and everyone else will be 18 haha
Any current students, can you tell me if the offer holder day is actually relevant? I don't really want to waste £30 on train tickets on something that's not actually that important you know?

Latest