The Student Room Group

Heartbroken. Anyone wants to cheer me up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Title says it all. I've met this guy on the internet and I've developed a crush on him, but I didn't realise it at first and probably discouraged him to "cross the line". I've blown all my chances away, and now I feel miserable.
Everything reminds me of our conversations. I can't even look at Pepe memes, which he loves, without thinking about him. Fml.

Anyone wants to moan with me, or post something funny?

:hugs:

I know how you feel, I am currently going through the same torture.

Having a broken heart is the worst pain I have ever experienced.
Original post by justbeu
http://www.memecenter.com/top/daily
Or sell his details online to a spam company (can u do that??)
And dont google how to get over your ex cos youll get a load of motivational **** back at you

I would never do that, it's not his fault really. He did me no wrong, I wish him all the best because he deserves it...
Thanks for the memes, man I love the internet
Original post by whorace
Heart break AND diabetes? What sort of strategy is this?

I knew you would say this, party pooper:colonhash:
Nice idea, but then I would be sad AND fat, not a nice prospect. :frown:

1 slice won't hurt the waist line
Original post by Mr Oompa Loompa
:hugs:

I know how you feel, I am currently going through the same torture.

Having a broken heart is the worst pain I have ever experienced.

I know right? I couldn't even understand people who claimed they found love on the internet, I was not expecting this at all.

Stay strong, my fellow heartbroken human :console:
Original post by samina_ay
1 slice won't hurt the waist line

But will I have the willpower to stop after a single slice? I think not :colondollar:
I know right? I couldn't even understand people who claimed they found love on the internet, I was not expecting this at all.

Stay strong, my fellow heartbroken human :console:

So you only spoke to him on the internet?

I'd need some physical interaction, before I even start developing any sort of emotions or liking.

But some fall in love quicker than others.
Original post by Pheonixfeather3

I lol'd so much on this, thank you
Title says it all. I've met this guy on the internet and I've developed a crush on him, but I didn't realise it at first and probably discouraged him to "cross the line". I've blown all my chances away, and now I feel miserable.
Everything reminds me of our conversations. I can't even look at Pepe memes, which he loves, without thinking about him. Fml.

Still want to moan? Drop me a PM. My life revolves around moaning about things.
I don't know if anyone's said this already but I'm pretty sure there's a company that sends an envelope of glitter to people you don't like. If not, I will do it for you :u:

I hope you cheer up soon, having a broken heart hurts like crazy but you can grow from it. I had a terrible break up and went for over a year without a relationship, worked on myself and now I'm in a happy relationship - over 1 year and going strong. You'll get there one day! :hugs:

(Also, if you want an instant pick me up, watch Jenna Marbles - My Dogs try Fruits and Vegetables. It's adorable!)
Reply 31

OMG! are you a female version of me?!?1?!

(Assuming you're a girl)
Reply 32
I lol'd so much on this, thank you

I've got better, a potential ringtone maybe xD

:O :O :O

HE'S RUINED THE PEPE MEMES?! HOW EVIIIIIL...!!!!!

I'm in a similar position, I met this girl online and really hit it off with her and until the other week everything was fine. Things went to **** and we mutually broke up numerous times. We never managed to keep our distance however and kept going around in the cycle of arguing then breaking up.

This last time I've put my foot down and made sure we kept our distance for both of our sakes and she's been messaging me constantly. Now she hates me because I've not been answering. ****ed if you do and ****ed if you don't.
yh, ty for the opportunity to have a moan with you. i was in year one and then a guy started to touch me at my privates. so, I never said anything and forgave him-he was my "best friend". he kept dong it so i stopped talking 2 him. he never stopped until now. im in year nine now and i told a teacher to keep him away from me. she started to ask my "best friends" about it if they had seen anything or knew if it had been happening. oh, and if they sawit. ell duh. they wont, hes not an idiot, but still. they called me an attention seeker and turned thier backs on me. in fact they took me to the area where our whole year sits and yelled infornt of them and walked away. i was just standing there and it was soooooo emabrrasing. i treied to move on and made new friends. they are quite popualr and i had always liked the girls. they werent rude and acceppter everyone. So, by frinds i broke up with went and filled them up with endless crap, and now they are all acting weird aroud me and are telling me to stop making things up is a " nice way". so yeah, im basically a loner atm :redface:
yh, ty for the opportunity to have a moan with you. i was in year one and then a guy started to touch me at my privates. so, I never said anything and forgave him-he was my "best friend". he kept dong it so i stopped talking 2 him. he never stopped until now. im in year nine now and i told a teacher to keep him away from me. she started to ask my "best friends" about it if they had seen anything or knew if it had been happening. oh, and if they sawit. ell duh. they wont, hes not an idiot, but still. they called me an attention seeker and turned thier backs on me. in fact they took me to the area where our whole year sits and yelled infornt of them and walked away. i was just standing there and it was soooooo emabrrasing. i treied to move on and made new friends. they are quite popualr and i had always liked the girls. they werent rude and acceppter everyone. So, by frinds i broke up with went and filled them up with endless crap, and now they are all acting weird aroud me and are telling me to stop making things up is a " nice way". so yeah, im basically a loner atm :redface:
Wtf?! This sounds horrible. I'm actually shocked people would treat you like that after what you've been through. Why was the teacher so explicit in telling your friends? That's so irresponsible. Honestly I think you need to find friends that aren't going to judge you for it, forget how popular they are.Kids at that age are little shits tbh, tell the teacher they've been spreading stuff about you. I think that counts as harassment and it is pretty serious. Have you told your parents btw?
Reply 37

You should probably talk about this to your parents and/or teachers and actually tell them what he did to you before things escalates. This is sexual harassment, don't stay quiet about it, don't tolerate it.
I would never do that, it's not his fault really. He did me no wrong, I wish him all the best because he deserves it...
Thanks for the memes, man I love the internet

the internet can be an awesome place as well as a crap*one...:wink:
Original post by Eriasu
OMG! are you a female version of me?!?1?!

(Assuming you're a girl)

Hah, maybe xD Thank you for that sort of anime yodel :dance:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending