The Life and Times of Andy98

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by ByronicHero
Like a week ago :colonhash:

Oh to be young again.

Months

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I have even been posting again for months.
Reply 282
Original post by ByronicHero
I don't think I have even been posting again for months.

Bah humbug

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we are due an update Andy.... is everything okay? :hugs:
Reply 284
Original post by Ethereal World
I think we are due an update Andy.... is everything okay? :hugs:

Oh god! Yes! I completely forgot! :facepalm: Imma get typing
Reply 285
Right, apologies for the long delay. It is because I'm currently working on my computing project, which is killing me. I know what you're all thinking: "So, what's new?" The answer? Well that's what this update is for you dingbats.

Let me see, there was this weekend just gone; I was on a camp with the Army Cadet Force. I was at Beckingham Training Camp; there were only about 20 of us on the entire camp! We were planning our expedition for Gold Duke of Edinburgh, and we also did a night navigation exercise on the Saturday night. That was.... interesting, as the location we did it in was essentially a bog. We'd been split into pairs and had to find 9 objects in the area and return in 90 minutes. Me and the guy I was with found 6/9 (hehe :sexface:) but we were also the wettest pair by the time we got back. There were a few styles we have to cross, we vaulted most with no issue. But we still had wet feet from the amount of puddles and the thickness of the mud - I nearly lost my boot! But there was one style in particular which caught us off-guard. We'd picked the pace up because we were on a roll. Due to how dark it was we both jogged up to the style and just vaulted it without much thought. I got there first, I didn't notice the ditch on the other side until I was halfway over. By that point it was too late. I managed to land perfectly on my feet....But I was suddenly two foot shorter! The murky water had gotten all the way up to my clangers! I was wet and cold.

But because he wasn't feeling too good (the steaks we'd had earlier did taste a little funky) I had to inform the adults of our performance and do the debrief while he was spewing his guts up. I was sat there in my soaking wet, muddy, heavy trousers for at least half an hour before I got the chance to strip out of my kit, go across to the shower block and get a shower. I must have lost half a pound in the shower from the mud. Let's hope the expedition goes a bit drier. :tongue:

And then today I had my driving test. Just had to turn left out of the test centre. So I pulled up to the line, looked right and it was clear, so I started to move. It wasn't clear, there a lorry parked on the road just to my left, so the oncoming traffic was in the wrong lane trying to get round it. I instantly stop. It was this turn that made me fail the test. The rest of the test was perfect.

Saving the best till last: I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! :woo: :party: :rave:

Yup, that's right. I have managed to find crazy enough to love me. Now you lot really have no excuse. I love her to bits, and couldn't imagine life without her. She is on TSR; the only problem is that she lives down South and because of her parents I've got to wait till she's 18 before I can meet up with her :sadnod:

But I'm still gonna flirt with everyone on here because I have a reputation to upkeep. :colonhash:
Original post by Andy98
Right, apologies for the long delay. It is because I'm currently working on my computing project, which is killing me. I know what you're all thinking: "So, what's new?" The answer? Well that's what this update is for you dingbats.

Let me see, there was this weekend just gone; I was on a camp with the Army Cadet Force. I was at Beckingham Training Camp; there were only about 20 of us on the entire camp! We were planning our expedition for Gold Duke of Edinburgh, and we also did a night navigation exercise on the Saturday night. That was.... interesting, as the location we did it in was essentially a bog. We'd been split into pairs and had to find 9 objects in the area and return in 90 minutes. Me and the guy I was with found 6/9 (hehe :sexface:) but we were also the wettest pair by the time we got back. There were a few styles we have to cross, we vaulted most with no issue. But we still had wet feet from the amount of puddles and the thickness of the mud - I nearly lost my boot! But there was one style in particular which caught us off-guard. We'd picked the pace up because we were on a roll. Due to how dark it was we both jogged up to the style and just vaulted it without much thought. I got there first, I didn't notice the ditch on the other side until I was halfway over. By that point it was too late. I managed to land perfectly on my feet....But I was suddenly two foot shorter! The murky water had gotten all the way up to my clangers! I was wet and cold.

But because he wasn't feeling too good (the steaks we'd had earlier did taste a little funky) I had to inform the adults of our performance and do the debrief while he was spewing his guts up. I was sat there in my soaking wet, muddy, heavy trousers for at least half an hour before I got the chance to strip out of my kit, go across to the shower block and get a shower. I must have lost half a pound in the shower from the mud. Let's hope the expedition goes a bit drier. :tongue:

And then today I had my driving test. Just had to turn left out of the test centre. So I pulled up to the line, looked right and it was clear, so I started to move. It wasn't clear, there a lorry parked on the road just to my left, so the oncoming traffic was in the wrong lane trying to get round it. I instantly stop. It was this turn that made me fail the test. The rest of the test was perfect.

Yup, that's right. I have managed to find crazy enough to love me. Now you lot really have no excuse. I love her to bits, and couldn't imagine life without her. She is on TSR; the only problem is that she lives down South and because of her parents I've got to wait till she's 18 before I can meet up with her :sadnod:

But I'm still gonna flirt with everyone on here because I have a reputation to upkeep. :colonhash:

PRSOM! Congrats on getting a girlfriend! Thank you for tagging me :smile: x
Original post by Andy98

Congratulations sweets! Who is she on tsr???
Reply 288
Original post by ravioliyears
PRSOM! Congrats on getting a girlfriend! Thank you for tagging me :smile: x

No problem babe :wink:

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Congratulations sweets! Who is she on tsr???

Haha thanks.....Hmmmm, I'll let you stalk a little before I tell you
Original post by Andy98

I haven't got time for stalking smh. PM me the name
Reply 290
Original post by Andy98
x

omggg my comp project has to be all done before Easter :eek: RIP both of us :lol: :cry:

That's quite the adventure :eek: damnnn my feet feel cold and soggy just thinking about it xDD Poor dude! you didn't have any of that steak did you?! xD

Well it's awesome the rest of the test was perfect! Next time is the final time and you'll officially be a driver :eek: awesome! :biggrin:

CONGRATULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS :biggrin:!!!

She's lucky to have you! awhhhh that's so cute! You're perfectly lovable :tongue: awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will that be soon?
Reply 291

Done.

Original post by z33
omggg my comp project has to be all done before Easter :eek: RIP both of us :lol: :cry:

That's quite the adventure :eek: damnnn my feet feel cold and soggy just thinking about it xDD Poor dude! you didn't have any of that steak did you?! xD

Well it's awesome the rest of the test was perfect! Next time is the final time and you'll officially be a driver :eek: awesome! :biggrin:

She's lucky to have you! awhhhh that's so cute! You're perfectly lovable :tongue: awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will that be soon?

Yep, I'm ****ed.

Yeah, I had a double portion :tongue:

I hope so

No, won't be soon - she's 17 in December :tongue:
Reply 292
Original post by Andy98

Yep, I'm ****ed.

Yeah, I had a double portion :tongue:

I hope so

No, won't be soon - she's 17 in December :tongue:

so am I :cry2:

you didnt throw up did you :O?

you will dw :wink:

really?! like December 2016 :eek: ? Awhhhh thats okay though :smile:

[video="youtube;UgGVvUhMJ5Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGVvUhMJ5Q[/video]
Reply 293
Original post by z33
so am I :cry2:

you didnt throw up did you :O?

you will dw :wink:

really?! like December 2016 :eek: ? Awhhhh thats okay though :smile:

[video="youtube;UgGVvUhMJ5Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGVvUhMJ5Q[/video]

Yup

No, didn't puke

Yup, you know her
Original post by Andy98

Awww hopefully your computing will go well:yep:
Haha, you had me laughing with that first paragraph!

Wow! I don't think I could have survived that! The way you write it, it sounds a bit like some Mission Impossible thing. :tongue: Do you mind the mud? Aww I feel sorry for your friend. That's a terrible way to end it all of!

Ahhh that lorry!!! :unimpressed: But well done with the rest of it! It's great to hear the rest was perfect. :top:

Awwww that's really sweet! :yep:
Haha good to hear you're still keeping up that reputation! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 295
Original post by Matrix123
Awww hopefully your computing will go well:yep:
Haha, you had me laughing with that first paragraph!

Wow! I don't think I could have survived that! The way you write it, it sounds a bit like some Mission Impossible thing. :tongue: Do you mind the mud? Aww I feel sorry for your friend. That's a terrible way to end it all of!

Ahhh that lorry!!! :unimpressed: But well done with the rest of it! It's great to hear the rest was perfect. :top:

Awwww that's really sweet! :yep:
Haha good to hear you're still keeping up that reputation! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully
Hahaha good

Ahh, it was alright, just a bit of mud. Well I say a bit - I let my kit wash in the shower but still came home with half of Beckingham :tongue:

Yeahhh

She is :wink:
Of course!

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
Hopefully
Hahaha good

Ahh, it was alright, just a bit of mud. Well I say a bit - I let my kit wash in the shower but still came home with half of Beckingham :tongue:

Yeahhh

She is :wink:
Of course!

Spoiler

I believe in you :wink:

Haha fair enough - careful, they might ask for their land back! :tongue:

Awww :smile:
Absolutely! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Tell me tell me tell me tell mee

XD
Reply 298
Original post by Matrix123
I believe in you :wink:

Haha fair enough - careful, they might ask for their land back! :tongue:

Awww :smile:
Absolutely! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

As do I in you, of course. I mean you've got me to teach you stuff so you should be fine:tongue:

Lol, if they do they can **** off

Yaaaaay:jumphug:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Tell me tell me tell me tell mee

XD

Is it really hard to spot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
As do I in you, of course. I mean you've got me to teach you stuff so you should be fine:tongue:

Lol, if they do they can **** off

Yaaaaay:jumphug:

Is it really hard to spot?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww haha yeah :wink:
Haha they won't be expecting that!
:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest