The Student Room Group

Thread for the girls

Have you ever tried going to school without a bra on?

If you have, how did it go?

I did it last week and I felt so free :ahee: and nobody even noticed :u:

Guys feel free to post your boob struggles too!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not school but my daily life without one
felt weird as im used to wearing one
i feel very self concious without one in public though
Wouldn't dare lool.
Reply 3
Well, I'm a ladies' man, so I'll fit right in. Please carry on.
Reply 4
So sexist.....What about guys with boobs. The struggle is very real.

Thank you for editing your original post. I have pecks/boobs and sometimes I just can't help bouncing them. Very awkward when my chest is bigger than a girls as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
I never went to school without a bra mainly because I rely on a bra to make it look like I actually have boobs.
I went to school one time without a bra because I forgot. It was when I'd first started developing and I hadn't got used to wearing a bra everyday yet. I felt so self conscious even though my boobs weren't even that big yet.
Reply 7
Original post by mscaffrey
I never went to school without a bra mainly because I rely on a bra to make it look like I actually have boobs.

i can relate! ha!
Nope, never and wouldn't feel comfortable without bra tbh. Yes, when sleeping and you don't have a bra on, its the BEST thing ever but I have never gone out without my bra. Actually, yes, once but that's because it was 2am and there was a fire alarm at my resident halls:colonhash:...so had to go out without it.:colonhash:

But yes, they used to make us take off our bras in PE for swimming...used to hate it!:colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BrokenLife
Nope, never and wouldn't feel comfortable without bra tbh. Yes, when sleeping and you don't have a bra on, its the BEST thing ever but I have never gone out without my bra. Actually, yes, once but that's because it was 2am and there was a fire alarm at my resident halls:colonhash:...so had to go out without it.:colonhash:

But yes, they used to make us take off our bras in PE for swimming...used to hate it!:colonhash:

I remember when I was around school I felt as if I had forgotten something- my bra
Yep, I have small boobs so... :biggrin:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I remember when I was around school I felt as if I had forgotten something- my bra

Omg that must be so bad! :biggrin:
Original post by BrokenLife
Omg that must be so bad! :biggrin:

I got comments from my friends about how well they were holding up even without a bra so wasn't complaining :colone:
no wth EVERYONE WILL NOTICE WHEN YOUR NIPPLES GET RANDOMLY HARD

additionally, my boobs would just move left right and center whilst even slowly walking through school ya allah I can't even begin to imagine the risk
Reply 14
Since society states there are no genders anymore it is politically incorrect to start a 'Thread for the girls'. Sorry.
Reply 15
and nobody even noticed :u:

How do you know?
Original post by Josb
How do you know?

I assume nobody did. None of my friends realised until I mentioned it :tongue:
Reply 17
I have great need of my jiggle-minimisers.
Only occasionally - and I have to be wearing something pretty baggy like a hoodie so no one can see :tongue:
Reply 19
I assume nobody did. None of my friends realised until I mentioned it :tongue:

Wait whats the difference without a bra? Im a guy and since gender doesnt exist anymore i thought i might give it a go.

Quick Reply

Latest