The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
You expect me to believe that flakes killed a Evil Unicorn with black and white rainbows????

A unicorn never lies :cry2: :cry2:
Original post by Amellia123
Ahahaha :lol: just some random memes I had lurking on my phone :tongue:

Haha OK :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Matrix, you just won at life.

:rofl:

PRSOM :tongue:

Wooo!!! Thanks SassKing! :woo: :party: Are you up for testing what Amellia will find to be the greatest rice pudding know to man?

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha :lol: Amellia does not wish to undergo GCSE food tech again were she had to write two 60 page analysis reports, provide photographic evidence and make 4 meals in 2 hours :tongue: Haha oh no not coursework!! :wink:

Aww that's good to hear! I did thank you :smile: what have you been up to then?

Good :smile: I've been at College today, pretty good :smile:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Nice one for the Spanish though!!!! *hi-five*
listen in carefully,
Okay so here's the deal with this pleb of a guy who is deciding to hate on my friend,

Us squirrels use acorns as form of weapon to throw at haters, but here's a suitable alternative for you Earthlings-Spatulas

Get a hold of alot of spatulas (around hundred maybe? Depending on how creepy this dude is), and every time you walk past him, hit him on the head with a spatula-100% guarantee to knock a few brain cells out with every hit!

And the next time you see him staring, just throw one at his face boomerang style-also 100% guarantee to work!!

Hope it helped :biggrin: :rofl:

OMG squirrel I laughed so much, that is the best idea ever!!:biggrin: I am smiling so much rn, and I am also glad to be considered a friend:smile: But every time I try to do something, apparently I 'flirt' so I feel way helpless lol. And I am supposed to stare back and give a death stare?
Original post by Matrix123
Haha OK :smile:

Wooo!!! Thanks SassKing! :woo: :party: Are you up for testing what Amellia will find to be the greatest rice pudding know to man?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait... so is she making this rice pudding now? :rofl: SassKing has lost the thread (pun :tongue:) of this now :rofl: If I was to try the sacred rice pudding that she had found from some mysterious land, I would probably turn into a dragon or something... :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Now I am doubting your Unicorness! I'm Onto You! Or on top of you! Which ever one is right
English is clearly not my first language, German is! :frown:
Hahaha :biggrin: don't even ask where I find all this weird stuff :lol:

I used to find pics like that too, but i'm such a quotey person now:lol:
Now I am doubting your Unicorness! I'm Onto You! Or on top of you! Which ever one is right

You're doutbing me :O ??? :cry2:

English is clearly not my first language, German is! :frown:

Aw really ?? Lol french is obviously my first language :P
Wait... so is she making this rice pudding now? :rofl: SassKing has lost the thread (pun :tongue:) of this now :rofl: If I was to try the sacred rice pudding, that she had found from some mysterious land, I would probably turn into a dragon or something... :rofl:

(As part of this ongoing joke) yes!!! Haha so funny! :lol:
:rofl: that thread may be with me from the stitches I have gotten from sudden laughter! Well, we'll have to find someone else to try it then...how about Little Amellia? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I ain't doubting you, I'm on top of you! Physically on top of you! and you are underneath! (don't take it the dirty wayy lol)
Its not that deep!
No, I ain't doubting you, I'm on top of you! Physically on top of you! and you are underneath! (don't take it the dirty wayy lol)

:lol: :lol:
German is really your first language ??
Yep! I am Austrian, but I moved to UK :s-smilie:
Worst mistake ever!
(As part of this ongoing joke) yes!!! Haha so funny! :lol:
:rofl: that thread may be with me from the stitches I have gotten from sudden laughter! Well, we'll have to find someone else to try it then...how about Little Amellia? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure Little Amellia would be more than happy to try it :rofl:
Yep! I am Austrian, but I moved to UK :s-smilie:

Awesome !! I understand a bit of german but barely speak it (I never practise) I wanna become fluent in german someday *O*

Worst mistake ever!

Why that :O ?

I'm sure Little Amellia would be more than happy to try it :rofl:

Haha good...but there's two problems:
Shs may constantly ask Amellia to makd it because it's so good or she might try to steal the sacred recipe! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Austria was like heaven. Seriously it was an amazing place, people greet each other and show love! Perfect for Unicorns
Haha good...but there's two problems:
Shs may constantly ask Amellia to makd it because it's so good or she might try to steal the sacred recipe! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And if she tries it...she may turn into an all powerful being capable of ruling the world! :eek:

*Gasp*

Latest