The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

+ Their Water tastes sooooo much better. It's mostly mountain water in taps, thats why
Original post by alishba-rosex
OMG squirrel I laughed so much, that is the best idea ever!!:biggrin: I am smiling so much rn, and I am also glad to be considered a friend:smile: But every time I try to do something, apparently I 'flirt' so I feel way helpless lol. And I am supposed to stare back and give a death stare?

haha I'm glad i made you laugh!!!

In all seriousness though, have you tried to speak to him about this? Try not to be nice but be stern, like i don't know, maybe along the lines of
'Oi, Hey, you kid, (even though he's not but you've got to make him feel like one) What's your problem?'

or maybe he fancies you? you know that old saying that i can't remember but it's something like they pretend to hate you but actually they fancy you kind of thing?

I don't know I'm not very good at this, I'm just a little squirrel:colondollar:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Worst mistake ever!

Austria?! Nice!! What's it like there?!

It's not that bad here :colondollar:
Original post by SassKing13
And if she tries it...she may turn into an all powerful being capable of ruling the world! :eek:

*Gasp*

No! *steps back* me must avert this disaster from ever taking place! Plan B overruled...we must search for a Plan C and fast! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Compared to there trust me it is awful! Quite a racist place tho, in my opinion!
Austria was like heaven. Seriously it was an amazing place, people greet each other and show love! Perfect for Unicorns

I wanna go there *O*
Why did you moved ? For studies ?
Yeah, basically, my parents forced me! :frown:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Austria?! Nice!! What's it like there?!

It's not that bad here :colondollar:

It's so buff!

Watch the video's I gave you on your Motivation Thread, when you have time!!!
It's so buff!

Watch the video's I gave you on your Motivation Thread, when you have time!!!

Really? I want to go!!
Why do you think people here are racist?

Okay cool!! I haven't checked it yet, so thank you for replying on my thread :colondollar:!!! I shall watch it now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, basically, my parents forced me! :frown:

Aw :/ what do you study ?
Really? I want to go!!
Why do you think people here are racist?

Okay cool!! I haven't checked it yet, so thank you for replying on my thread :colondollar:!!! I shall watch it now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm South Asian, and (Not is School But Outside) they look down upon them. Once we were called racist terms by a uber driver. We reported him, but it really hurt. My Uncle wanted to join the army, but they said people from abroad should stay out of their business. Its just little words, which hurt a lot.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Aw :/ what do you study ?

Do I seem old, I am a 13 year old delinquent with a mind of a childish 18 year old! So year 9
Do I seem old, I am a 13 year old delinquent with a mind of a childish 18 year old! So year 9

:lol: I thought you were doing GSCE or As level or something :lol:
Lol, yh I am quite sensible and mature in real life (not gassing myself up)
Lol, yh I am quite sensible and mature in real life (not gassing myself up)

Who said you were not :P
What you up to ?
haha I'm glad i made you laugh!!!

In all seriousness though, have you tried to speak to him about this? Try not to be nice but be stern, like i don't know, maybe along the lines of
'Oi, Hey, you kid, (even though he's not but you've got to make him feel like one) What's your problem?'

or maybe he fancies you? you know that old saying that i can't remember but it's something like they pretend to hate you but actually they fancy you kind of thing?

I don't know I'm not very good at this, I'm just a little squirrel:colondollar:

But I want to isolate myself him and be far away as possible because my main goal right now is my exams and he's far from nice. I would explain so much more but a) it'll be long b) I don't want anyone seeing it and c) I don't want you to get annoyed haha
But, how would a squirrel ignore someone?
Original post by Matrix123
Good:colonhash:

Well we can very easily push that to 18 so don't push your luck, Amellia!

Hmmm apparently not...we'll have to figure that out when we get there. Right now you must focus on the start of your mission - you have a lot ahead of you.
But...if you both went to the Duran Duran concert...

In short, yes (you did a much better job than me there!)

I'm glad you have accepted, Amellia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha id be going to the Duran Duran concert on my own or with my cousin so my dad would still be home :tongue:
Fine then - though I will struggle to find 18 rice pudding recipes (@SassKing13 I hold you responsible for this 'quest' :colonhash: )
Okay, training begins tomorrow then to prepare myself!

Nope :rofl: The Darth Sidious one :rofl:

Hahaha oh god ikr :lol:
I'm South Asian, and (Not is School But Outside) they look down upon them. Once we were called racist terms by a uber driver. We reported him, but it really hurt. My Uncle wanted to join the army, but they said people from abroad should stay out of their business. Its just little words, which hurt a lot.

Aww damn that must have sucked :/
Haters gonna hate man, but we're not all like that!!!
You can get some dweebs around everywhere but you've just got to ignore them and be the bigger man and move on!

You're in year 9😱 I would never have guessed that!! With the way you write, you sound older!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
RN, doing my history homework on appeasement and talkin to you!!
Original post by Matrix123
Haha OK :smile:

Wooo!!! Thanks SassKing! :woo: :party: Are you up for testing what Amellia will find to be the greatest rice pudding know to man?

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :lol:

Good :smile: I've been at College today, pretty good :smile:

Aww good good! :smile: It must be better than double chemistry :tongue:

Latest