The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alishba-rosex
I used to find pics like that too, but i'm such a quotey person now:lol:

hahaha I went through a phase of finding loads of them a few years ago.... top gear, merlin, star wars, lord of he rings - you name it! :lol:
Haha, don't know if this is the real me. I might actually be childish af, for all I know......

Don't know why people actually think that Year 9's would not write in such a sophisticated way. (Not ranting, just saying)
Original post by Amellia123
haha id be going to the Duran Duran concert on my own or with my cousin so my dad would still be home :tongue:
Fine then - though I will struggle to find 18 rice pudding recipes (@SassKing13 I hold you responsible for this 'quest' :colonhash: )
Okay, training begins tomorrow then to prepare myself!

Hahaha oh god ikr :lol:

I'm not the one who changed the quest :colonhash: It was my idea that you track down just the one sacred rice pudding recipe :colonhash: :tongue:
haha id be going to the Duran Duran concert on my own or with my cousin so my dad would still be home :tongue:
Fine then - though I will struggle to find 18 rice pudding recipes (@SassKing13 I hold you responsible for this 'quest' :colonhash: )
Okay, training begins tomorrow then to prepare myself!

Hahaha oh god ikr :lol:

Haha you could meet there...oh well. We thought your sister could test it but there are a few problems as stated in previous posts...maybe your dad could try it? Actually no...we don't want tk put him at risk...hmmm :holmes:

It's all part of the mission :tongue:

Haha good to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
RN, doing my history homework on appeasement and talkin to you!!

Good luck :3
Original post by SassKing13
I'm not the one who changed the quest :colonhash: It was my idea that you track down just the one sacred rice pudding recipe :colonhash: :tongue:

:getmecoat: *did anyone notice?*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Good luck :3

Meh, it seems incredibly simple!
Hahaha :lol:

Aww good good! :smile: It must be better than double chemistry :tongue:

Yeah, I guess it was :tongue: First lesson was really cool actually :biggrin: Me and another person went round College with a field recorder to record some natural sounds for some work we have to do :tongue:

I had to hit this surface with an umbrella :rofl:
Original post by alishba-rosex
But I want to isolate myself him and be far away as possible because my main goal right now is my exams and he's far from nice. I would explain so much more but a) it'll be long b) I don't want anyone seeing it and c) I don't want you to get annoyed haha
But, how would a squirrel ignore someone?

Ahh okay I see!! Yes good idea! Keep away from him, play a game in your mind that he's like a possessed demon man child thing and you have to avoid him (probably not the best advice)

Haha I won't get annoyed :smile: if you want to talk PM me :biggrin:

How I ignore someone?
Hmm I either
A) the moment I see them from a distance I take a u turn and go and hide in the library, I do this quite often 😂
B) I just give them evils hahaha probably not the best thing to do but hey
C) I go hide in a tree -best thing to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
:getmecoat: *did anyone notice?*

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, Matrix! Come back :frown: :tongue:
Meh, it seems incredibly simple!

Glad for you then :biggrin: !
No, Matrix! Come back :frown: :tongue:

Awww tbh I do have to go for revision...I've been procrastinating for long enough! :tongue: I'll be back as soon as I'm done though (do not fear :lol: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Amellia123 ! Check the chat group !! You'll laugh :lol:
You watched them??? Hope you liked them! U might not have....
Awww tbh I do have to go for revision...I've been procrastinating for long enough! :tongue: I'll be back as soon as I'm done though (do not fear :lol: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

I shall see you when you return :tongue:
I shall see you when you return :tongue:

Yup

Ohh wait...
Guess what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup

Ohh wait...
Guess what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You, you won't be back... :cry2:

:tongue:
Yup

Ohh wait...
Guess what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? Are you dying???? NOOOOOOOOO!
i have a certain admiration for anyone who watches anime or reads manga, what anime are you into?
You watched them??? Hope you liked them! U might not have....

Yes i did watch them!!! Fousey was very inspiring, so thank you for that!!!! I'll have to watch it a few times for full effect though :biggrin:

Latest