The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jonbass3
i have a certain admiration for anyone who watches anime or reads manga, what anime are you into?

Death note, clannad, your lie in april, fruit basket, shugo shara, ao no kanata no four rythm, undefeated bahamut chronicles.. Things like that :3 what about ya ?
Original post by SassKing13
You, you won't be back... :cry2:

:tongue:

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
What? Are you dying???? NOOOOOOOOO!

What...I was in a joky mood abd you both took it in a negative way... I will be back and no, I'm no dying. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
What...I was in a joky mood abd you both took it in a negative way... I will be back and no, I'm no dying. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh :lol:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Ahh okay I see!! Yes good idea! Keep away from him, play a game in your mind that he's like a possessed demon man child thing and you have to avoid him (probably not the best advice)

Haha I won't get annoyed :smile: if you want to talk PM me :biggrin:

How I ignore someone?
Hmm I either
A) the moment I see them from a distance I take a u turn and go and hide in the library, I do this quite often 😂
B) I just give them evils hahaha probably not the best thing to do but hey
C) I go hide in a tree -best thing to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

No hands down, this sounds extreme but he's exactly like that.
Thanks for the advice:h:, will take it on
One Piece
Yu Gi Oh
Pokemon
Bleach
Gintama
Digimon
Inazuma Eleven
What I watch and Used to Watch!
i have a certain admiration for anyone who watches anime or reads manga, what anime are you into?

I've never watched any, what's it like?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Death note, clannad, your lie in april, fruit basket, shugo shara, ao no kanata no four rythm, undefeated bahamut chronicles.. Things like that :3 what about ya ?

deathnote, bleach, claymore are my big 3. rwby if that counts gonna try erased. ill have to look up some of those. generally i like anything with a fantasy or pseudo-spiritual element
Oh :lol:

Haha what I was going to say is...
I got my sister to listen to Hungry like the wolf and she likes it! :woo: success!!! I'll have to try Echo and the Bunnymen next...
Anyway, really gotta go now - back soon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You spelt my name wrong, its 'Rhythm'

I watch Death Note too + Fairytail
Original post by alishba-rosex
No hands down, this sounds extreme but he's exactly like that.
Thanks for the advice:h:, will take it on

hahaha wow! Was it that precise?!

haha no problemo friend :hugs:
deathnote, bleach, claymore are my big 3. rwby if that counts gonna try erased. ill have to look up some of those. generally i like anything with a fantasy or pseudo-spiritual element

Good \o/ ! Anime are life :cool:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
You spelt my name wrong, its 'Rhythm'

I watch Death Note too + Fairytail

:lol:
I got my sister to listen to Hungry like the wolf and she likes it! :woo: success!!! I'll have to try Echo and the Bunnymen next...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay :tongue: and yeah, try The Bunnymen haha :tongue:
Yep, you were spot on:smile:
Bleach is bae!!!
I'm not the one who changed the quest :colonhash: It was my idea that you track down just the one sacred rice pudding recipe :colonhash: :tongue:

Hmm... you were the instigator or this task... :colonhash:
Why is that so damn funny :rofl:

Haha you could meet there...oh well. We thought your sister could test it but there are a few problems as stated in previous posts...maybe your dad could try it? Actually no...we don't want tk put him at risk...hmmm :holmes:

It's all part of the mission :tongue:

Haha good to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha try it on my mum :tongue: She is the least angry of the family :rofl:
Oh of course - the mission :tongue:

Yeah, I guess it was :tongue: First lesson was really cool actually :biggrin: Me and another person went round College with a field recorder to record some natural sounds for some work we have to do :tongue:

I had to hit this surface with an umbrella :rofl:

Haha sounds awesome! And lol, did it break :rofl: Must have made a really strange sound!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix I am so proud of you for spreading the religion of Duran Duran :woo: They are truly the religion of the people :tongue:
@Amellia123 ! Check the chat group !! You'll laugh :lol:

Haha okay I will - ive lost my phone on my desk somewhere :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Hmm... you were the instigator or this task... :colonhash:
Why is that so damn funny :rofl:

Haha try it on my mum :tongue: She is the least angry of the family :rofl:
Oh of course - the mission :tongue:

Haha sounds awesome! And lol, did it break :rofl: Must have made a really strange sound!

Yes, but if I had my way, you wouldn't be tracking down 18 rice pudding recipes :colonhash:
:rofl:

Hahaha no :rofl: and yeah, it was kind of strange I guess :tongue:
Good \o/ ! Anime are life :cool:

art is the medium by which we reveal our soul, exorcise our misery and share our joy.
Original post by Amellia123
Matrix I am so proud of you for spreading the religion of Duran Duran and soon to be Echo and the Bunnymen :woo: They are truly the religion(s) of the people :tongue:

Yes, you are correct.

Latest