The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not done a load of work as of late. Wrote up notes on photosynthesis up to light independent reactions but otherwise not a whole lot.

I'll try to get back to it to tomorrow. There's rumours of a teachers strike on tuesday so hopefully I'll have the day off to revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1901
:work: 11:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

Heuheuheuheueheu, I re-watched them 5-6 times each. :teeth: XD

Okay, well I couldn't find the website I was referring to so it looks like I'm just going to have to delve through every past paper until I find the topic I want to answer which is really quite annoying bc it'll be longg + stuff. However, during all the searching I did manage to find some fairly good resources, like, all these notes + cute flashcards on getrevising.co.uk which I have used to test my knowledgee and so far they seem to be great as it's helping me identify where the gaps lie.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1902
got 72/75 on a c1 paper highlight of the day.
Reply 1903
Original post by Anon_98
heuheueheu, I re-watched them 5-6 times each. :teeth: XD

May I ask what videos are these?
Reply 1904
Original post by Guls
May I ask what videos are these?

Ofc. :smile:

Biology videos- Mr Pollock.
Reply 1905
It's almost 12:00am so I think I'm going to stop for today.- I need to prepare my stuff for tomorrow and get ready for bed and relax a little which will take at least an hour.- I've written down all the papers that I need to look at though and I'll work through them in my free periods at school tomorrow.

Goodnight!
Reply 1906
Original post by Anon_98
Ofc. :smile:

Biology videos- Mr Pollock.

I will start at 3 :yes:
Revised entropy and rates of reaction thoroughly today using questions and resources online as well as my textbooks! Might start some organic chem now 👍
Planning to do some energetics revision!
I take AQA religious studies short course (so we do 4 modules) rather than I think 6. Getting our mocks back on Thursday!
Started reading through another section from physics and making notes on all the summary points- I was really productive and I'm half way through it already, gonna chill out though now and watch some more videos on computing :tongue:
Well done everyone By The Way though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooops lol that'll teach me to not read the whole page
Is anyone on this thread doing GCSEs or are most doing A-Levels?x
Finished energetics moving on to gas exchange and then hopefully some s1 and c1 revision 😄
Original post by lillyroselove

There's several year 10s on here and I assume some year 11s as well just I don't know them!

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

People revise for GCSEs? Isn't that just like colouring in though?
Original post by Kittyboy
People revise for GCSEs? Isn't that just like colouring in though?

You would think but clearly not when you do 14.....

4 A levels is still more work than 14 gcses dont sweat about it, by then youll have no free time at all :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)

I was just joking around :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending