The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dnkz7
Truss, gonna make sure I get them sweet deals before summer so i can be all ready for uni. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NikeID brudda
go here
http://www.nike.com/gb/en_gb/c/nikeid
then
click the shoe you want
then

Spoiler

Original post by Dnkz7
Truss, gonna make sure I get them sweet deals before summer so i can be all ready for uni. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You would click all the check marks at a time and style as you wish. Just over 110 quid or so.
Original post by mrsjenner
NikeID brudda
go here
http://www.nike.com/gb/en_gb/c/nikeid
then
click the shoe you want
then

Spoiler

I don't even understand how you can wear bright red outside! Will take a hell of a lot of guts from me.

Any ways, may I ask what type of shoes you like on females? Trying to get to know your style more. I know nothing about men's shoes tbh.
Yea I know it's hood cultural appropriation lol; the hipsters come in and start wearing it but put a totally different style to it that kills it.

Now the Air Max are mad expensive, even for kid's lol but back in like 2008 I had my last pair and now they're everywhere.

I want to get the customised pair, I got one for my little sis but I don't wanna jump on that wagon...

I've noticed this. I got a pair of Air Max 95s in the original colourway for £60 in 2010. You've no chance of finding any for that price now.

I want some Air Max Classic BWs, these ones, although not too bothered about the colour:

http://cdn.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/persian-violet-nike-air-classic-bw-01.jpg

About 10/15 years ago these were everywhere, you could pick them up for £40-50ish. Can barely find them now, even when you do they're £100ish.
Original post by Samistrawberry
I don't even understand how you can wear bright red outside! Will take a hell of a lot of guts from me.

Any ways, may I ask what type of shoes you like on females? Trying to get to know your style more. I know nothing about men's shoes tbh.

It's just a colour lol
I would normally wear it with all black outfit so the red adds that splash of colour :wink:

I like shoes on females lol I like seeing girls in those Gladiator sandals lol or heels as long as se can walk in them I dunno. Hate seeing girls wit leggins and Nike AF1 eugh. I don't mind seeing girls in Jordans but it's a bit Tumblr after a while. As long as she has nice feet and is classy idc.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I've noticed this. I got a pair of Air Max 95s in the original colourway for £60 in 2010. You've no chance of finding any for that price now.

I want some Air Max Classic BWs, these ones, although not too bothered about the colour:

http://cdn.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/persian-violet-nike-air-classic-bw-01.jpg

About 10/15 years ago these were everywhere, you could pick them up for £40-50ish. Can barely find them now, even when you do they're100ish.

Yea def over 100. For women as well and small sizes. It's literally gentrification of shoes I'm telling ya. They used to be around 60 seriously, that's why everyone was getting them. Now they're tipping the scale with Jordans prices. So it's actually another reason why people get them. It's a luxury now. The £60 pricing was probably tentative lol
Reply 86
It's just a colour lol
I would normally wear it with all black outfit so the red adds that splash of colour :wink:

I like shoes on females lol I like seeing girls in those Gladiator sandals lol or heels as long as se can walk in them I dunno. Hate seeing girls wit leggins and Nike AF1 eugh. I don't mind seeing girls in Jordans but it's a bit Tumblr after a while. As long as she has nice feet and is classy idc.

I think alot of guys would say this actually, it's so not me though but then again how is a hijabi supposed to wear gladiator sandals/heels etc.... when I did occasionally wear heels I got accused of being slutty so.

What about girl's in supras? if she's wearing nice fitted clothes?
What I wear atm

nike-air-safari-black-sail-black-183199721.jpg
Original post by alkaline.
I think alot of guys would say this actually, it's so not me though but then again how is a hijabi supposed to wear gladiator sandals/heels etc.... when I did occasionally wear heels I got accused of being slutty so.

What about girl's in supras? if she's wearing nice fitted clothes?

You're hijabi? Black or Asian or Arab? :colone:
I find supras chavvy tbh lol more chavvy than Jordans even. Because they're not very expensive but decent looking enough so all the schoolgirls get them lol not ugly or anything but not very mature. I don't want a girl who takes fashion tips from Bieber himself.
Reply 89
You're hijabi? Black or Asian or Arab? :colone:I find supras chavvy tbh lol more chavvy than Jordans even. Because they're not very expensive but decent looking enough so all the schoolgirls get them lol not ugly or anything but not very mature. I don't want a girl who takes fashion tips from Bieber himself.

asian not jamaican

what all the schoolgirls get them, seriously? noone in my area gets them.... now I'm put off lol

what I don't take tips from bieber, cause they were my first pair and now they're my favs <3 I also like how sharp cut they are not "soft" or anything ... iygm

what would you recommend for a girl?
(edited 8 years ago)
For casual wear.. No.

If I was a guy then I would go for these

I've got these but in black.
Chavvy and they look terrible. I like it when a guy wears smart casual shoes; I dislike trainers unless they're converse tbh
(edited 8 years ago)
tbh basically all nikes are chavvy
Reply 93
Original post by Demonbean
tbh basically all nikes are chavvy

well demonbean, what shoes do you wear?
You're hijabi? Black or Asian or Arab? :colone:
I find supras chavvy tbh lol more chavvy than Jordans even. Because they're not very expensive but decent looking enough so all the schoolgirls get them lol not ugly or anything but not very mature. I don't want a girl who takes fashion tips from Bieber himself.

I have never witnessed a girl in supras, only skater kids lmao
It's just a colour lol

But bright red is too out there! I like to blend in lol.

Nah, when it's completely flat it kills my feet. And gladiator sandals when it's freezing.. Heels are bearable up to <5cm. Nobody wears leggings these days they've died out. Thank goodness. Nah, AF1 the white hi-tops are nice with jeans and a bit of skin (jeans rolled up) quite tumblr as well. Not a fan of jordans..tumbler :lolwut:

Ayyy, what are you saying :tongue:

Lmao I was asking for your tastes in female trainers but hey.
Original post by yousaf_choudry
I've got these but in black.

:five:

I like your style :wink:

I've got them but in dark brown and fur lined inside. Comfy, right?
Original post by luminarychild
I have never witnessed a girl in supras

Unfortunately I have
:five:

I like your style :wink:

I've got them but in dark brown and fur lined inside. Comfy, right?

Damn. Mine don't have fur :s-smilie:. I wore them on holiday to Paris in October and walking around in them was hell. Had a hundred blisters after that.
Reply 99
Original post by yousaf_choudry
Damn. Mine don't have fur :s-smilie:. I wore them on holiday to Paris in October and walking around in them was hell. Had a hundred blisters after that.

DC Hightops <3

Latest