The Student Room Group

Thread for the girls

Scroll to see replies

Thank the lord for girls who wear white t-shirts and forgot to put their bra on. May it rain from the heavens.
Yeah I used to do that at school all the time. My boobs aren't the biggest so it wasn't really that noticeable. I rarely go without a bra now though because its painful to run or even power walk without a bra on. I even like sleeping with a bra on, I find it more comfy than not wearing a bra tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MevMev
wut is this true?
like seriously anything to avoid actual exercise I'm up for lol

yep, it's all about trial n error, gota keep the body guessing :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by SAhm95
yep, I would highly recommend u try it yourself :cute:

I see... So roughly how long does it take for the fat to fall off? And apart from not wearing a bra what else do we need to do? :colondollar:
Nope, would feel too strange going without a bra, they need support.
Original post by AbMazingX
So sexist.....What about guys with boobs. The struggle is very real.

Thank you for editing your original post. I have pecks/boobs and sometimes I just can't help bouncing them. Very awkward when my chest is bigger than a girls as well.

I would call them "man boobs" if a guy is at a unhealthy bodyfat%.

Pectoral muscle*

:wtf:
Reply 46
Original post by SAhm95
yep, it's all about trial n error, gota keep the body guessing :smile:

trial n error what is this maths class dude lol
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I would call them "man boobs" if a guy is at a unhealthy bodyfat%.

Pectoral muscle*

:wtf:

IMG_3585.JPG

People have the cheek to say I have boobs. (ignore the gay face/pose, or not). I only aim to please Zyzz.
I don't even need a bra but I feel bare without one
IMG_3585.JPG

People have the cheek to say I have boobs. (ignore the gay face/pose, or not). I only aim to please Zyzz.

Nah dude, that's perfectly fine given the level of bodyfat you're currently at.
You at the peak of your bulk or? Keep grinding broski!

We all have a bit of Zyzz in us :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Have you ever tried going to school without a bra on?

If you have, how did it go?

I did it last week and I felt so free :ahee: and nobody even noticed :u:

Guys feel free to post your boob struggles too!

Let's be honest here, men face similar problems.
Many women (not all) as emphasised by the outrage against 'manspreading' do not understand the plight of a man with his large genitalia. Girls today are always told to desire the 'no rub' thigh gap, which as we all know, even for women, is hard to achieve. For men, this is even harder, then plonk some balls in between and sitting down on a hot tube will not be comfortable.
Nah dude, that's perfectly fine given the level of bodyfat you're currently at.
You at the peak of your bulk or? Keep grinding broski!

We all have a bit of Zyzz in us :laugh:

Iv been bulking my entire life. I'm yet to actually 'cut'.

Can't wait till I do though, one-day I will be able to call myself shredded and maybe Zyzz will be proud of me then. Id like to say im around 15% at the moment though.
Have you ever tried going to school without a bra on?

If you have, how did it go?

I did it last week and I felt so free :ahee: and nobody even noticed :u:

Guys feel free to post your boob struggles too!

I don't understand how you felt free- without a bra I feel extremely uncomfortable.
I wish I could, but unfortunately I am a GG cup :redface:
I assume nobody did. None of my friends realised until I mentioned it :tongue:
friends wouldn't be looking at your tits though would they?
are you sure no males noticed rofl

Original post by Josb
They must be really firm.

why would this make a difference? It's still obvious, to me anyway ... unless I'm seriously underestimating how floppy some girls boobs must be.
Original post by ZuluK
I see... So roughly how long does it take for the fat to fall off? And apart from not wearing a bra what else do we need to do? :colondollar:

depends on the individual but just be consistent and u will see the results over time. You also need to be active so some sort of cardio, I would say do lots of star jumps :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I used to go without on some days when I first started wearing one because the wire used to poke me and it was just uncomfortable tbh...until one day in school when some boy decided to try pull my strap from the back. He found nothing to pull and made a huge fuss about me not wearing a bra, it was just mortifying...never even thought about going without after that..
Reply 57
Original post by Biryani007
I used to go without on some days when I first started wearing one because the wire used to poke me and it was just uncomfortable tbh...until one day in school when some boy decided to try pull my strap from the back. He found nothing to pull and made a huge fuss about me not wearing a bra, it was just mortifying...never even thought about going without after that..

oooh that hurts when they ping it like that ouch
Iv been bulking my entire life. I'm yet to actually 'cut'.

Can't wait till I do though, one-day I will be able to call myself shredded and maybe Zyzz will be proud of me then. Id like to say im around 15% at the moment though.

Nice, I bet you'll look like a "sick c..." as Zyzz would say when you cut :laugh:
How long you been training for btw? How much you weigh/tall are you?

I'm 5'9.5-5'10 at 69kg atm still bulking until mid June then my cut until late Nov.
Only been training for 1 year, 7 months. :tongue:
Nice, I bet you'll look like a "sick c..." as Zyzz would say when you cut :laugh:
How long you been training for btw? How much you weigh/tall are you?

I'm 5'9.5-5'10 at 69kg atm still bulking until mid June then my cut until late Nov.
Only been training for 1 year, 7 months. :tongue:

Im 5,9/5,10 and weigh a good 195lbs. Been training for 2 years or there abouts.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest