The Student Room Group

Threesome

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mahmoud X
I don't think it should be illegal obviously, but I find it very sad even if agreement has been made. It still implies the other person is not enough for you.

Honestly it depends on the person. Some people may think that, others won't. Plenty of guys have threesome fantasies.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Honestly it depends on the person. Some people may think that, others won't. Plenty of guys have threesome fantasies.

It's mean if you have a girlfriend
It's mean if you have a girlfriend

If the gf isn't into it then don't force her. Leave the threesome to the mind
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
If the gf isn't into it then don't force her. Leave the threesome to the mind

If a person is single they are doing nothing wrong, but to even suggest it to your girl is hurtful. It would change things in a permanent way between the two of you, to even speak it
If a person is single they are doing nothing wrong, but to even suggest it to your girl is hurtful. It would change things in a permanent way between the two of you, to even speak it

That would depend on the girl tbh. But yes in a lot of cases it would.
Just do it with a friend spit roast ? x
You should experiment as a twosome

Fine:

BDSM
Public sex
erotic denial
anal
Roleplay

Not fine:

Other people
Children
Animals

We have experimented, but as we met quite young and are committed to each other for the long term, I don't see the harm in allowing us to try something with someone else? We would never dream of cheating on each other or doing something the other doesn't like, but to be honest him wanting to watch me do something with another girl doesn't seem much different to a guy wanting to watch lesbian adult videos.
Original post by Anonymous
We have experimented, but as we met quite young and are committed to each other for the long term, I don't see the harm in allowing us to try something with someone else? We would never dream of cheating on each other or doing something the other doesn't like, but to be honest him wanting to watch me do something with another girl doesn't seem much different to a guy wanting to watch lesbian adult videos.

It's up to you.
It's not really my cup of tea tbh and probably never will be,especially not with a friend involve,wouldn't want to ruin a good friendship
Reply 29
Meh much better if you're a woman, can only put it one place at a time y'know girl got the upperhand, plus it's usually confusing and awkward.
(edited 8 years ago)
If my boyfriend ever wanted a threesome I would dump him :u:
Threesomes are fun but all of us were single. Wouldnt do it if in a relationship.
Original post by ellie0497
If my boyfriend ever wanted a threesome I would dump him :u:

I would dump him if he demanded one, and in fact he hasn't even asked for one, we were simply discussing fantasies and like most guys that is his. I simply told him I am not against trying it, and I imagine I won't be as good as it is made out to be, but I also know that he would be perfectly ok if I told him I had changed my mind and didn't want to do it.
Original post by Anonymous
I was in a threesome back in December. I had gone to a party and I got chatting to a really attractive girl I had seen before and after a while we started making out. Her boyfriend saw us, led us to a bedroom and we did it.

The sex was great! They're very friendly with me and we're going to hang out in the summer.

If you want to do it, by all means. Never do it with a friend though.

Never thought it would happen mainly because I'm 17 haha

are you male or female?
Threesomes are like massive loud farts. Fine if you're not with someone, but a disaster if you are.
Reply 35
I've changed my mind on this, I wouldn't want to be in a threesome where I actively took part with another guy but I think i'd derive some perverted gratification from seeing my girlfriend take it (the moans and facial expressions). Maybe it's just me but there's something satisfying about your wife picking out another girl for you to have sex with and vice versa, it's purely a physical thing for the third party so there's no emotional cheating.
Original post by whorace
I've changed my mind on this, I wouldn't want to be in a threesome where I actively took part with another guy but I think i'd derive some perverted gratification from seeing my girlfriend take it (the moans and facial expressions). Maybe it's just me but there's something satisfying about your wife picking out another girl for you to have sex with and vice versa, it's purely a physical thing for the third party so there's no emotional cheating.

The dynamics are very different if everybody is single.
Reply 37
Original post by MountKimbie
The dynamics are very different if everybody is single.

I'd get bored if everyone was single. Sharing physical pleasure? Nah, I think there's a mental pleasure to be got from being in control.
Reply 38
This entire thread disgusts me.

Same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending