The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frozen_fire
If you put these words into practice then it will get easier. You should avoid her completely for the rest of uni and bury yourself in work. Then after uni is finished set new goals that revolve around your future self.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well now that I know that she will never be my friend again, I don't want to see her and cause myself more heartache, so yeah I will avoid her. I am quite worried because I was on course to finish with a 1st but since the last few weeks I have hardly done any work due to stress and now its all pilled up and I am a little panicky.

But I really regret all this. I know it's mostly all my fault. I cannot go back in time, but ah I wish I had another chance to make things right.
Well, my friend, I'm going to be realistic here.

You have two options.

You either mope about, not do any work, fail uni, waste all that time and effort and, above all, money, thinking about this girl, even though thinking about her will achieve literally nothing. OR,

You do work and get on with it. You've got 2 months left. If I was in your position I would tell myself that I can be upset and think about her after I'm done with uni. In reality, I would probably think of her before I go to sleep every night.

It's your call man. But merely thinking about her will achieve nothing. Cry and not work if you want, but know that you will desperately, desperately regret it later.

Love is a sweet poison.
Original post by believeteam22
Well now that I know that she will never be my friend again, I don't want to see her and cause myself more heartache, so yeah I will avoid her. I am quite worried because I was on course to finish with a 1st but since the last few weeks I have hardly done any work due to stress and now its all pilled up and I am a little panicky.

But I really regret all this. I know it's mostly all my fault. I cannot go back in time, but ah I wish I had another chance to make things right.

Please don't let something like this stop you from getting that 1st. One or two years down the line she's not going to matter in your life. And stop feeling sorry for yourself, doesn't matter whose fault it is now, as you said you can't go back in time and you've just confirmed today that things won't go back to the way they were.

It's time to get your life back together.
I agree with abstract_prism. These feelings will not always be so bad and they're never going to be so intense. You can fight your way through the next 2 months or you can give up and mope over this situation.

2 months is hardly any time, so would you rather waste all of the time & effort and money or make something of it?

Your decision.
Original post by BWV1007
Please don't let something like this stop you from getting that 1st. One or two years down the line she's not going to matter in your life. And stop feeling sorry for yourself, doesn't matter whose fault it is now, as you said you can't go back in time and you've just confirmed today that things won't go back to the way they were.

It's time to get your life back together.

I know. I will eventually get over her. And I definitely don't want to regret not getting a 1st at uni. I am doing my work, trying, as much as I am in pain.

Yeah, I tried today, but she didn't listen, so I know where we stand. Now I just need to move on somehow, someway..
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Well, my friend, I'm going to be realistic here.

You have two options.

You either mope about, not do any work, fail uni, waste all that time and effort and, above all, money, thinking about this girl, even though thinking about her will achieve literally nothing. OR,

You do work and get on with it. You've got 2 months left. If I was in your position I would tell myself that I can be upset and think about her after I'm done with uni. In reality, I would probably think of her before I go to sleep every night.

It's your call man. But merely thinking about her will achieve nothing. Cry and not work if you want, but know that you will desperately, desperately regret it later.

Love is a sweet poison.

1st option is not an option. I have to get a 1st. That's always been my goal and I won't let all my hard work go to waste. And yeah, thinking about her, wishing things were different, regretting everything I did, the way I acted, how childish I was etc, it won't change the fact that it's done now and she will never come back. It's hard not to think of her, I do it every night, even during the day, but I will hopefully start to think of her less.

I am trying to do my work, even though it is hard to concentrate. I feel an emptiness inside me and I have chest pain due to all this stress.

I already regret how my friendship ended with her, I don't want to regret getting a bad grade too. So I will try my hardest and get on with it.

I am struggling but yeah nothing I can do now.
Original post by DanielleT192
I agree with abstract_prism. These feelings will not always be so bad and they're never going to be so intense. You can fight your way through the next 2 months or you can give up and mope over this situation.

2 months is hardly any time, so would you rather waste all of the time & effort and money or make something of it?

Your decision.

I know. Hopefully I will move on and start to forget about her. I mean I have no contact with her now, she blocked me from everywhere and I will avoid her in person in uni. These feelings are really really bad right now and the pain is just intense. But I will fight my way through this. I want to make my parents proud and get that 1st, I don't want to let them down because I worked so hard to get where I am (academically speaking).

I will just get on with it. I know wednesday she will be in the class before mine, so there is a chance I might see her, but I will stay away and not even look at her.

She has done enough already to hurt me. I can't take any more. I will never look at her again. I hope she will realise what she did to me one day.
She thinks that I am a snake and that I talked badly behind her back. She said that to me yesterday. I told a friend to tell her straight that it's not true. He told her that and this was her response:

"I don't talk to him anymore, so don't listen to him and don't tell me what he said coz I really don't care. If you can't tell him to *** off, I will do it next week, don't worry"

I am livid and very angry. I really want to give her a piece of my mind and say things. I am trying to stay calm and let it go but oh boy I am furious!!

This stupid girl, this user, I can't believe it.

But I will just let it go. I won't do anything.
She thinks that I am a snake and that I talked badly behind her back. She said that to me yesterday. I told a friend to tell her straight that it's not true. He told her that and this was her response:

"I don't talk to him anymore, so don't listen to him and don't tell me what he said coz I really don't care. If you can't tell him to f*ck off, I will do it next week, don't worry"

I am livid and very angry. I really want to give her a piece of my mind and say things. I am trying to stay calm and let it go but oh boy I am furious!!

This stupid girl, this user, I can't believe it.

But I will just let it go. I won't do anything.

If the five stages of grief were put into practice, you'd be in the anger stage.
I want to send her this message. Is it a bad idea?

Every time we argue, u just block every time and say no more friendship. This is stupid. U used this. Coz u knew I really like u as a friend. U used this. U r evil man. I did everything for u, I always supported u. I helped u not only with work but in general, with personal things. I was always there for u, every day whenever u needed me I was there.

If we think carefully, I did more than anyone for u. U helped me too, but I did so much more for u. Every time man. I didn't ask for anything from u. I just said treat me like a friend, trust me, don't ignore or be angry etc. But u didn't understand.Look what u did at the end. U didn't even understand my character.

U ended this friendship coz of something silly and u believed other people's lies but u didn't trust me when I was telling u the truth. Do u think other people care about u? No. I care. I'm disappointed u didn't understand this.

When u hurt me or made me sad, I always forgave and forgot it. I never had any bad feelings towards u. But u didn't understand.

The only thing I said was I feel u replaced me. It's normal, being replaced is not a nice feeling. Instead of saying no I didn't replace, I still like u, convincing me etc, u just blocked me and said no more friendship? What is this? One day when u really like someone and they do this to u, u will understand.

The thing I don't understand is how u forgot me so easily and didn't even care what all this did to me. U removed me from everything and u continue to blame me for everything but u started all this. Always saying no more friendship blocking etc.

I won't forget how u treated me. Even if I did the world for u. I wanted to tell u things coz i didn't like people talking about u and I care about u and u know that, but u didn't trust me. U trusted people who don't give a **** about u.

And I'm really tired of ur word blackmail. Plz understand the meaning of this world before accusing me again.

U are so stubborn u don't want to listen to the truth.
I DID NOT lie about u
I DID NOT snake or spread rumours
I DID NOT talk badly behind ur back
I DID NOT do blackmail.

I just asked my friends to help me save this friendship. If u still don't understand this, it's ur problem.

Every time we argue, u just block every time and say no more friendship. This is stupid. U used this. Coz u knew I really like u as a friend. U used this. U r evil man. I did everything for u, I always supported u. I helped u not only with work but in general, with personal things. I was always there for u, every day whenever u needed me I was there.

If we think carefully, I did more than anyone for u. U helped me too, but I did so much more for u. Every time man. I didn't ask for anything from u. I just said treat me like a friend, trust me, don't ignore or be angry etc. But u didn't understand.Look what u did at the end. U didn't even understand my character.

U ended this friendship coz of something silly and u believed other people's lies but u didn't trust me when I was telling u the truth. Do u think other people care about u? No. I care. I'm disappointed u didn't understand this.

When u hurt me or made me sad, I always forgave and forgot it. I never had any bad feelings towards u. But u didn't understand.

The only thing I said was I feel u replaced me. It's normal, being replaced is not a nice feeling. Instead of saying no I didn't replace, I still like u, convincing me etc, u just blocked me and said no more friendship? What is this? One day when u really like someone and they do this to u, u will understand.

The thing I don't understand is how u forgot me so easily and didn't even care what all this did to me. U removed me from everything and u continue to blame me for everything but u started all this. Always saying no more friendship blocking etc.

I won't forget how u treated me. Even if I did the world for u. I wanted to tell u things coz i didn't like people talking about u and I care about u and u know that, but u didn't trust me. U trusted people who don't give a **** about u.

And I'm really tired of ur word blackmail. Plz understand the meaning of this world before accusing me again.

I DID NOT lie about u
I DID NOT do blackmail.

I just asked my friends to help me save this friendship. If u still don't understand this, it's ur problem.

Why can't you just move on? You are looking so desperate now.

She has blocked you, she has told mutual friends that she doesn't want to speak to you. If you send this, it's harassment, simple as.

Go to your doctor and ask for help. Go back to counselling. Seriously take control of your life.
You're wasting your time, seriously. She doesn't care. She's made that clear to you. Just move on.
Omg, this pathetic looser again. You are pestering/ harassing her!!!!!! Psychopath looser!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
She doesn't want you to help her! She doesn't want you to be near her! She doesn't want you in her life! SHE WANT YOU GONE!! UNDERSTAND THAT!!! I KNOW YOU LOVE THIS PATHETIC AND GAINING SYMPATHY FROM PEOPLE, BUT YOU ARE NOTHING TO HER, YOU ARE JUST A STALKER WHO LIKE TO HARASSING HER!! GO GET A LIFE! OR DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD! SHE DOESN'T CARE! NO ONE CARE!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Delete all ties with her (facebook, phone number etc)
Accept it's over. You're young and you learnt some valuable dating experience.
Acknowledge that this feeling is only temporary.

I DID NOT lie about u
I DID NOT do blackmail.

Send it to her and write at the end goodbye for good then for gods sake move the **** on!!!!!

I DID NOT lie about u
I DID NOT do blackmail.

Bad, bad, bad idea. You look incredibly desperate and clingy and you're pretty much harassing her at this point. She doesn't want anything to do with you.

But you're probably going to send this anyway, and then get incredibly upset when she doesn't reply, calling her evil and mean and saying she used you. So if that happens, don't come crying back to us.
what to do:

1. Go buy some Ben and jerrys ice cream
2. Watch Shaun of the dead
3. Laugh your ass off
4. Go out with ur friends

Honestly man you got your whole life ahead of you, don't mourn over those you care about there's no point bruh, go and have some fun
Original post by Airmed
Why can't you just move on? You are looking so desperate now.

She has blocked you, she has told mutual friends that she doesn't want to speak to you. If you send this, it's harassment, simple as.

Go to your doctor and ask for help. Go back to counselling. Seriously take control of your life.

She is doing all this based on lies and misunderstanding and she is not willing to hear the truth. This sucks. I haven't sent it yet but I am annoyed that she is just not listening. I will probably never see her again now.

Original post by Tiger Rag
You're wasting your time, seriously. She doesn't care. She's made that clear to you. Just move on.

I know. But it's just eating me up inside that she isn't giving me a chance to explain and clear up whatever she has heard from people.

Original post by RhaegoTarg
Delete all ties with her (facebook, phone number etc)
Accept it's over. You're young and you learnt some valuable dating experience.
Acknowledge that this feeling is only temporary.

I have already deleted her from everywhere.
It's hard right now to accept how this all ended.
I did learn a lot but I wish I could fix this but she doesn't want to listen.
Original post by chikane
Send it to her and write at the end goodbye for good then for gods sake move the **** on!!!!!

I am thinking about it. I am finding it hard to move on. This is the problem.

Original post by georgiaswift
Bad, bad, bad idea. You look incredibly desperate and clingy and you're pretty much harassing her at this point. She doesn't want anything to do with you.

But you're probably going to send this anyway, and then get incredibly upset when she doesn't reply, calling her evil and mean and saying she used you. So if that happens, don't come crying back to us.

But I am being honest in what I am saying. I know she would reply coz it would hit her. She is being stubborn and not believing me even though I am telling the truth.

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
what to do:

1. Go buy some Ben and jerrys ice cream
2. Watch Shaun of the dead
3. Laugh your ass off
4. Go out with ur friends

Honestly man you got your whole life ahead of you, don't mourn over those you care about there's no point bruh, go and have some fun

I know. I am trying to do that but I just feel sad and empty.

Latest

Trending

Trending