University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

People looking to make Friends before starting University Of Derby

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Dmar167
I hope you can cook better than me, I once set spaghetti on fire :colondollar:

Dont worry lad i make a mean scouse (liverpool stew) and make good spaghetti so im sure i can come round and cook it for you 😜
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 101
Over 100 posts wooop woooop this calls for drinks when we get derby guys
Reply 102
Original post by MattF20
Im repping the north west england was originally from hyton in liverpool but moved to preston in lacashire but of a **** hole really

Cool, my Dads from Preston.....and I support Liverpool
Reply 103
Original post by Dmar167

Oh thats cool preston is a **** hole tho so sorry for your dad i feel his pain and aim to move out asap and i like you dan supporting liverpool i think we may get on what you doing at uni?
Reply 104
Original post by Dmar167

Also damn daniel the world is a small place..... Sorry had to get that out my system

P.S do you have white vans?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 105
Original post by MattF20
Oh thats cool preston is a **** hole tho so sorry for your dad i feel his pain and aim to move out asap and i like you dan supporting liverpool i think we may get on what you doing at uni?

It's fine he doesn't live there anymore lol. Business Management and Sociology (as long as I pass my course). Biggest game I went to was against olympiakos when we won 3-1 and went on to win champs league.

Your parents moving to Gibraltar? Be like a holiday every time you visit 😁
Reply 106
Original post by Dmar167
It's fine he doesn't live there anymore lol. Business Management and Sociology (as long as I pass my course). Biggest game I went to was against olympiakos when we won 3-1 and went on to win champs league.

Your parents moving to Gibraltar? Be like a holiday every time you visit 😁

Best game i went to was defo steven gerrards hatrick vs the blue s**te.... And advantages of being mates with me cheap holidays to spain and in Gib you can buy a leatre bottle of smirnoff vodka for £5 so cheap booze...... and cheap cigs if your into that....
Reply 107
Also anyone use tumblr follow us c-h-a20
Reply 108
Original post by MattF20
Dont worry lad i make a mean scouse (liverpool stew) and make good spaghetti so im sure i can come round and cook it for you 😜

No idea what that is but sure.
Original post by MattF20
Also damn daniel the world is a small place..... Sorry had to get that out my system

The world is incredibly small!
P.S do you have white vans?

No...lol

Original post by MattF20
Best game i went to was defo steven gerrards hatrick vs the blue s**te.... And advantages of being mates with me cheap holidays to spain and in Gib you can buy a leatre bottle of smirnoff vodka for £5 so cheap booze...... and cheap cigs if your into that....

Good old stevie G, 😂
Drinking =yes
Smoking=no

Original post by MattF20

I don't even know what tumble is :redface:
There should probably be a Facebook group chat or something
Original post by Dmar167

I don't even know what tumble is :redface:
There should probably be a Facebook group chat or something

Second the Facebook chat/group vote.
Original post by AnnaMariaa

I worked in a school, so we weren't allowed to have public facebook profiles. I'll create one and join in.
Original post by AnnaMariaa

You guys are welcome to add me on Facebook (my name is my username, and if you're stuck because there are a million of me; http://www.facebook.com/midgetoverlord)

I can put a group chat together!
Original post by MattF20

Followed! (My tumblr is alionomine, just in case)
Reply 113
Original post by EmilyRoseSharp
You guys are welcome to add me on Facebook (my name is my username, and if you're stuck because there are a million of me; http://www.facebook.com/midgetoverlord)

I added you
Hi guys
I'm Olivia, I'm 17 and wanting to do Diagnostic Radiography next year, not firmed Derby yet but will have done by the end of the week, then I have to do all the student finance, NHS bursary and accommodation stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Original post by livneave
Hi guys
I'm Olivia, I'm 17 and wanting to do Diagnostic Radiography next year, not firmed Derby yet but will have done by the end of the week, then I have to do all the student finance, NHS bursary and accommodation stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Olivia what you doing at college/sixth form at the moment?
Original post by MattF20
Hi Olivia what you doing at college/sixth form at the moment?

I am doing Psychology, Health and Social Care and Forensics Science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by livneave
Hi guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am the same I haven't finished student finance because I'm not sure if I qualify for the NHS bursary, I think I'm gonna leave that this year and only apply when I need it like next year for placements
Original post by EmilyRoseSharp

Added you! Awkward if none of us get into Derby now hahaha
Just a heads up if we do go out drinking, remember I am northern and I get very protective, if you guys wanna go home with other people I will challenge them👀 Get my ladder out and everything 💪🏻

Quick Reply

Latest